The Grammy Award American pop singer Taylor Swift is currently busy with her Reputation tour. Therefore her appearances at award shows are at minimal at the moment. Although she surprised fans with her recent show-ups at the American Music Award and Billboard Music Awards where she was given an award and performed with Selena Gomez respectively.
For the most part, Taylor Swift’s fashion profile has been pretty progressive. We have covered her best style moments till present date below.
About Taylor Swift:
Taylor Swift was born in Reading, Pennsylvania. Her father’s name is Scott Kingsley Swift who worked as a Merrill Lynch stockbroker. Her mother is Andrea Gardner, a homemaker who worked as a mutual fund Marketing Executive.
Swift became interested in music since the age of nine. She also traveled extensively to New York for acting and vocal lessons. The family transferred to Nashville office, Merrill Lynch after she turned 14 for allowing her to breakthrough country music.
The American songwriter is known for well-penned songs about her personal life. She is one of the best-selling female artists of all times. We have listed all her bio details below. Take a look.
|Taylor Swift Biography:|
|Taylor Swift Age And Date Of Birth||[celebrity_age_calc data=”1989-12-13″] 13th December, 1989|
|Place of birth||Reading, Pennsylvania (USA)|
|Debut||Album-Taylor Swift (2006)
Film: Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009)
|Occupation||Singer, Philanthropist, and songwriter|
|Father||Scott Kingsley Swift (Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch)|
|Mother||Andrea Finlay (Homemaker, who is a former mutual fund marketing executive)|
|Siblings||Austin Swift (Brother)|
|Taylor Swift Height||178 cm or 5.8 Feets|
|Taylor Swift Weight||54 kg or 119 pounds|
|Waist size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Body Measurements||34-25-35 inches or 75-62-77 cm|
|Shoe Size||8.5-9 (US)|
|Favorite Things And Hobbies:|
|Place||Australia and Kansas|
|Sport||English Horse Riding|
|Brand||Jimmy Choo, Victoria’s Secret, , Elie Saab Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Christian Louboutin (to name a few)|
|Singers||Katy Perry, Dolly Parton, Shania Twain, Keith Urban|
|Film||Love Actually, Legally Blonde|
|Actress||Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence|
This is the complete list of schools and schools that Taylor Swift attended:
- Alvernia Montessori School- attended pre-school and kindergarden run by Franciscan nuns.
- Wyndcroft School
- Wyomissing Area Junior/ Senior High School
- Hendersonville High School
- Aaron Academy
Taylor Swift is an American song-writer and one of the best female artists. Having sold more than 40 million albums, the songwriter has received several awards including the Songwriters Hall of Fame, Nashville Songwriters Association, and also been included in Rolling Stone’s 100 Great Songwriters of all Time, 2015.
Taylor Swift has won several awards including 10 Grammy Awards, 23 Billboard Music Awards, 23 American Music Awards, 12 Country Music Association Awards, One Brit Award, 8 Academy Country Music Awards, and one Creative Arts Emmy Award. The singer has also been honored with Nashville Songwriters Association and Songwriters Hall of Fame.
Swift has sold over 40 million albums and is listed amongst the top five music awards. Her studio albums Taylor Swift, Speak Now, Fearless, Red, and 1989 have sold over 4 million copies in the US.
The pop singer is also the third best-selling digital single artist In US according to Recording Industry Association of America.
Taylor Swift Fashion Profile:
Taylor Swift is a huge pop icon and a bigger trendsetter. The songstress experiments a lot with bohemian textures and classy styles altogether. Whether she’s performing at musical tours or running errands, her style is worth copying.
The singer has been keeping away from the limelight lately. So we want to relive some of her best style moments. Check out some of our favorite looks of hers below:
1. Cozy Cheetah Printed Coat:
When: September 2016
Where: New York
Wearing: Statement cheetah printed coat paired with Dolce and Gabbana t-shirt, black high heeled sandals, and black shorts.
2. All Black:
When: October 2016
Where: Drake’s 30th birthday party, L.A.
Wearing: Black bandeau top and matching high-slit skirt with black Meshki duster trench coat. Christian Louboutin spiked heels and metallic box clutch rounded off her look.
3. Black Dress With Matching Boots:
When: October 2016
Where: New York
Wearing: Seen in a Helmut Lang top with black skirt, strappy bag, and boots at a Kings of Leon show.
4. Stepping Out In Style:
When: September 2016
Where: New York
Wearing: A chic Aritzia bodysuit, Related Apparel white mini-skirt, and Louise Et Cie black multi-strapped heels while out in the city with model friend Lily Aldrich.
5. Glammed Up:
When: May 2016
Where: 64th Annual BMI Pop Awards in Beverly Hills
Wearing: She is seen wearing a Monique Lhullier velvet gown with a slinky train, Stuart Weitzman heels, and matching choker. An Anya Hindmarch clutch rounded off her look.
6. Performing at The Rose Bowl:
When: May 19, 2018
Where: Pasadena, Calif
Wearing: Snake printed body suit with thigh-high boots, sequined jackets, fishnet tights, and loose waves.
7. Grecian Goddess:
When: May, 2018
Where: Billboard Music Awards, Las Vegas
Wearing: A blush gown features a thigh-high slit, silver floral, and feather appliqué. The off-shoulder gown featured sleeves with same feathers with gorgeous draped fabric running down her back.
8. Strutting in Sequins:
When: October, 2018
Where: 46th Annual American Music Awards, Los Angeles.
Wearing: A heavily sequined dress with knee-high boots.
9. Owning the Street Wear:
When: July, 2018
Where: New York
Wearing: Two-piece romper and a Madewell denim bustier top with Christian Louboutin backpack and white sneakers.
Taylor Swift Makeup Tips:
Over the years, Taylor Swift has donned many beauty looks including winged liner and a red lips. She has continually surprised us with her unique beauty choices.
- Bold lip shades- The pop star is often spotted with different lip shades including goth black and crimson.
- Nighttime beauty routine- Swift cleanses her face and slaps on night cream.
- Maintaining a healthy skin- never forgets to use a sunscreen when going out.
Taylor is aware of the health benefits of maintaining a daily exercise routine. Therefore, she keeps track of what she eats and works out daily. The whole point of working out for her is not to get skinny but to help her keep active and energetic. Swift runs several miles every morning for elevating her energy levels. Besides that, she keeps herself occupied with other forms of workout.
Here is a breakdown of her exercise routines:
- Make use of treadmill- Taylor Swift focuses on keeping her legs toned. For this reason, she runs on a treadmill and uses an elliptical trainer, also.
- The songstress does not focus on looking good all the time. Instead she believes in removing toxins from the body and being fat-free.
- Taylor Swift is not obsessed with maintaining a slim figure but instead trains herself to be fit and healthy.
Taylor Swift Diet Plan:
Similar to her workout routines, Taylor Swift focuses on maintaining a healthy diet plan instead of dieting. Here is a breakdown of her diet plan:
- Drinks about 10 bottles of water daily and always carry a case in her vehicle.
- Taylor sticks to eating healthy during the weekdays. She takes sandwiches, salads, and yogurt, and avoids sugary drinks.
- The singer takes light meals and salads in replacement of sweets.
- Includes salads, fish, and veggies to get abundant nutrients.
- During weekends, Taylor gorges on heavy-calorie food like burgers and fries. Ice-cream, cookies, and toffees are also her other favorites.
- Taylor is interested in cooking, including baking. She bakes cookies and pumpkin break occasionally. Other times, she also loves preparing chicken and pasta for her family and friends.
- For breakfast, the singer takes eggs, ham, and orange juice. Sometimes she takes Diet Coke and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese.
- Snacking is another of her favorite love. But she sticks to healthy snacking and sometimes giving in to cravings.
The pop star has been quite open about her partnership with big brands. Here is a comprehensive list of the singer’s brand endorsement grabs:
- Keds- Face of the global rebrand
- Diet coke- Multipurpose Brand Ambassador
- Unilever- Brand partnership with Cornetto
- New York City- Global welcome ambassador
- Sony- Brand Ambassador
- Cover Girl- Brand Ambassador
Other than her record selling albums, Swift is recognized for her philanthropic efforts. Here is a breakdown of her many achievements till date:
- The singer has been lauded by Do Something Awards and Tennessee Disaster Services.
- She has received The Big Help Award and the Ripple of Hope Award for her dedication towards helping needy people at such a young age.
- Donated $100,000 in 2008 to the Red Cross for helping the victims of the Iowa flood.
- She has performed in various charity events like Sydney’s Sound Relief Concert. And also released a song in dedication to the Hope for Haiti Now album.
- Taylor donated $500,000 to the Tennessee flood victims in May 2010.
- Swift tried a dress rehearsal in 2011 for her Speak Now tour in aid of her new tornadoes in the US. She raised more than $750,000 through this concert.
- In 2012, Taylor came in support for the Architecture for Humanity after Hurricane Sandy broke out.
- Swift also donated to the Louisiana Flood Relief in 2016.
- In 2010, the singer supports the arts and donated $75,000 to Nashville’s Hendersonville High School to refurbish the school auditorium.
- In 2012, Swift gave $4 million for funding the new education center building at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville.
- In 2012, Taylor made a partnership with textbook rental company, Chegg and donated $6,000 to the music department of six US colleges.
- In 2009, she pledged $250,000 to several schools for the betterment of education. In addition, she also donated 6000 Scholastic books to Reading Public Library, Pennsylvania, 2000 Scholastic books to the
Reading Hospital Child Health Center early literacy program, 14,000 books to Nashville Public Library, Tennessee, and 25,000 books to New York Schools in 2015.
- In 2007, Taylor started a campaign for protecting children from cyber predators with Tennessee Association of Chiefs of Police.
- In 2009, Swift recorded a Sound Matters public service announcement for preventing hearing impairment.
- Taylor Swift has made auction donations to various charities, including the Elton John AIDS Foundation, the UNICEF Tap Project, Feeding America, and MusiCares.
- In 2014, Swift contributed $100,000 to the V Foundation for Cancer Research and $50,000 to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- In 2018, she joined with 300 Hollywood women for setting up the Time’s Up Initiative for protecting women against discrimination and harassment.
Social Official Profiles:
You can find the links of Taylor Swift Social Profiles below:
We are hoping to cover more of Taylor Swift fashion profile after she returns from her Reputation musical concert. We hope you love both her past and present style looks.