Yami Gautam, who had debuted in Vicky Donor in 2012, is now riding high with her Bollywood career. With Action Jackon yet to be released, Yami has already become a popular actress in the country for her fabulous acting skills and high end style quotient. This Himachali beauty is startlingly aware of the beauty rituals. The actress believes in all-natural treatment and has shared some of the beauty’s best kept secrets, especially about hair and skin care.
Do have a read and stay inspired from her tips!
Apart from sharing the tips, Yami has also revealed one of her secrets that when she eats a fruit say orange, she makes sure to save the peel of the fruit which she can use as an exfoliator on her face.
Here is a quick sneak pick into her beauty routines –
Fruit peels as exfoliator
– She specially emphasizes that those having sensitive skin should prefer home remedies, especially the foods which are helpful in skin and hair care.
Meditation to de-stress
– Yami firmly believes in home-made ingredients that are all-natural and also herbal products. Apart from utilizing her kitchen elements, the Vicky Donor actress also meditates a lot to de-stress and rejuvenates.
Expunge make-up before sleep
– As per Yami, she never goes to bed without removing her make-up no matter how much she is tired. She also ensures to apply moisturizer after removing her make-up.
Simple and natural for day look
– The actress prefers simple outfits complemented by minimal makeup. Just a dash of light pink tint on the cheeks, mascara and nude lip gloss would make the day.
Sunscreen – a must
– Sunscreen with high SPF content is a must for the actress, which she wears religiously before stepping out. Her favorite is La Roche-Posay Anthelios. Its texture isn’t greasy.
Smoky eyes for the night look
-Yami opts for smoky eye makeup for her night look. She pairs her smoky eyes with nude lips and mascara. She makes sure if she has applied heavy makeup on eyes then lips should be left nude with natural makeup.
Natural face exfoliator
-Yami uses a mixture of finely ground rice powder and yogurt. She also uses honey, rose water glycerin and lemon for face and skin. While lemon removes impurities, honey moisturizes skin and face.
Egg white and olive for hair
-Yami believes that the mask of olive oil and egg white keeps her hair straight and incredibly shining.
Coconut water for face
-As per Yami, splashing coconut water on face gives her face coolness and rejuvenation.
Makeup must-haves in her bag
– Yami’s bag always includes M.A.C liquid foundation, mascara by Maybelline, strawberry lip balm by The Body Shop and home-made kajal for her eyes.
So those are the top picks from Yami’s beauty diary. Hope you get some cues from Yami Gautam’s best kept beauty secrets.