Whether you are lazing on the couch, waiting for an appointment or getting a pedicure done, the first thing you reach out for is obviously magazines. To make your picking easier, we have, as always, brought together the cover images to the limelight. Delve into it and quench your gossip and fashion thirst together.
Tamannaah Bhatia on Filmfare
Making noteworthy and remarkable fashion statements, Tamannaah Bhatia has earned quite the attention in B-Town. Making note of this versatility of the diva, Filmfare has decided to feature her in their March 2017 edition.
Playing a retro glam game, she stunned us with her strong fashion stance and demeanor. She ticked off many style cues with this funky photo play for Filmfare.
1. Perched on a retro gadget in a pretty pink Dolly J Studio, she posed perfectly. The gold toned, shimmery hair accessory from Topshop and Louboutin heels, added spark to her look. Elton J Fernandez, the beauty expert went a bit playful with his palette and gave the gorgeous green eyeshadow and matte finish lips.
2. Cute as a school girl, she dressed up in a Forever 21 top and Monsoori skirt. A quirky Neha Taneja belt tapered her sweet look well.
3. Subtle and sensuous in flowing Gauri & Nainika gown, she nailed the look. A change of lips shade from plum to red was totally welcome on this style.
4. Crisp and trendy was Tamannaah in a Tommy Hilfiger sweater, Monsoori skirt. The knock-off features were the socks and shoes from H&M.
5. Flaunting her oomphs, she posed glamorously in an H&M top, Sanchita pants and rounded off the look with graphic Louboutin heels.
This retro theme looks were compiled by the stylist, Sanjana Batra and captured flawlessly by Abhay Singh, the photographer.
Vaani Kapoor on Femina
Vaani Kapoor has always captured many eyeballs with her fashion flare and flamboyance. This March 2017, Femina chose to feature Vaani Kapoor alongside the business woman Mansi Kirloskar, the heir of Toyota Kirloskar empire. And the ladies took over the magazine cover with great confidence.
1. On the cover image, Vaani stood tall and strong in an elegant style. She picked a Tommy Hilfiger printed shirt over smoothly tailored trousers of the same label. Classy Louis Vuitton earrings and necklace along with Shaheen Abbas ring were her only accessories. With sharp eye makeup and frisky hairdo, she looked boss-like.
2. She flaunted her fresh-looking face and beauty in a Stella McCartney shirt. To this purely simple look, she added Louis Vuitton necklace. Smokey eyes and nude makeup closed her beauty game skilfully.
3. Vaani was every bit sultry and seductive in a Tanieya Khanuja outfit. She added Amit Aggarwal shoes to this style.
Styling credits go to Akshita Singh. The beauty game was rendered effortlessly by Puneet B Saini, the makeup artist and Yianni Tsapatori, the hairdresser.
Photograph credits: Rohan Shrestha.
Bipasha Basu on Health
Bips, the fitness icon who makes our jaws drop with her fit and enviable figure rolled onto the March 2017 edition of the Health magazine. One look at her, and we die with shame at our long-forgotten fitness goals. She stirred all the gym thoughts flaunting her insanely toned body on the cover image.
In a white sports bra and white shorts, she looked smoking hot. With her hair perfectly blow-dried, voluminous and with nude touch-up, she rocked the women’s special issue. Inspiring us to live by her mantras ‘love yourself’ and ‘strong is sexy’, she looked every bit hot.
Anushka Sharma on Vogue
Vogue chose to portray their strong feminism thoughts this season and their instantaneous decision for the cover girl was the bold and gutsy actress, Anushka Sharma. The lady never hesitates to carry her mind, thoughts, and words with great confidence and she did an amazing job with the cover image too.
[Also Read: Anushka Sharma]
Anushka sat gallantly, with her legs spread out and donning a Dior tee with the slogan ‘We should all be feminists’ and sheer frills skirt. The carefully set head bangs, the winged liner, a choker and cocktail ring defined her look beautifully. Her ‘Don’t mess with me’ look was worth an applaud.
With the slogan as a title, famous Nigerian feminist writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie wrote a book in 2014 which triggered a great literary force. The first female creative director of Dior, Maria Grazia Chiuri designed a tee using the slogan and it was a hit. Chiara Ferragni and Rihanna were also spotted sporting the tee that spoke a million thoughts.
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan on Filmfare
The lovely couple of Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt have picked even the magazine platform to spread a word about their film and one look at them makes us want to fall in love again.
Filmfare decided to feature the young, hot and happening duo on their March 2017 edition and we found it very adorable. On the cover image, the dimpled sweet lady was seen looking happy and pretty in a Shruti Sancheti top, Marks & Spencers denim and an elegant red Burberry coat. Quirky and fun was their photoshoot and we are absolutely delighted to take a sneak into it.
They spilled magic in the air with their chemistry. For one such image, Alia looked sweet and adorable in an H&M dress.
Giving us major spring fashion goals was Alia in an H&M floral print halter neck gown.
Sensational was Alia in a TommyXGigi dress. All through the scintillating photo shoot captured impressively by Abhay Singh, the diva was given neat stiff waves by Ayesha Devitre, the hairstylist, and crystal clear makeup by Puneet B Saini, the makeup artist.
Styling credits go to Lakshmi Lehr.
[Also Read: Alia Bhatt]
Huma Qureshi on Wedding Affair
Imitating the classic Marilyn Monroe look, Huma Qureshi featured on the cover of Wedding Affair for their February-March 2017 edition. In an elegant looking outfit, with luscious lashes, crimson lips, winged liner and rose gold eyeshadow, she looked breath-taking on the cover.
Hope you enjoyed this season’s magazine collection. We are hoping to see few more magazine covers pop up very soon. So, stay tuned to enjoy the Bollywood fashion tadka along with us.
Images Source: instagram
Warning: Memcached::get(): could not read long value, too big in /home/vakr/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 239