Black seed oil is originated from a flowering shrub that grows in Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Western Asia. This scrub produces fruits that contain tiny black seeds. These seeds have been used as remedies for several years.
What is Black Seed Oil?
These seeds have often been referred to as black cumin seeds. It has a distinct texture that allows it to be unique and easily identifiable. It is an extraction of an oil substance produced through squeezing of black seeds.
These seeds have been used for several centuries for healing properties. They are also used for cooking and adding flavors to breads, curries, and pickles. These seeds have a bitter taste, and more closely compared to cumin or oregano.
Different Names of Black Seeds:
- Black cumin
- Black caraway
- Black sesame
- Onion seed
- Roman coriander
Here is the List of Black Seed Oil Uses:
Black seed oil can help to treat several health concerns including cancer, like skin cancer. It contains anti-inflammatory and bacterial properties that can treat cancer. These seeds can boost immune system and kill cancer cells.
- Take one tsp of honey and black seeds twice daily.
- It can help protect against oxidative stress and cancer formation.
Note: Black seed oil contains natural oil known as Thymoquinone that induces breast cancer cells, pancreatic cancer, oral cancer cells, brain tumor cells, and cervical cells.
Black seed oil has the ability to lower blood pressure. Its extracts can help to boost glucose absorption levels in your intestines and also glucose tolerance.
- Daily intake of black seeds can improve glucose levels and HbA1c.
- It can increase glucose induced insulin secretion.
Note: It can improve your overall blood health.
Black seeds oil can promote liver health, increase function and immunity. It contains a low toxic degree and its properties do not promote negative impact on liver health.
- Take a daily dose of black seed oil to improve your liver’s health and speed up its healing process.
- Taking its supplement can improve liver’s function, and also protect damage done because of oxidative stress.
Note: If you are recovering from liver disease caused by medication and alcohol, then using black seed oil can revive your liver health.
4. Weight Loss
Black seed oil can aid in losing weight. Several studies have proven that it is one of the most effective natural remedies for obesity.
- Mix a tsp of black seed oil and two tsp of honey. Have this solution twice daily.
- Another solution for weight loss can be made with one tsp of black seed oil, one tsp of honey and cinnamon each, and one cup of water. This can fight the effects of obesity.
Note: It should be important to note that the oil does not work to remove fats from body. Instead it helps reduce appetite, cholesterol, glucose absorption and liver gluconeogenesis.
5. Hair Care
Black seed oil is commonly used for treating hair problems. Its natural oils can allow making hair follicles strong and promote hair growth. Using this oil can keep your hair moisturized and improve its quality.
- You can apply black seed oil directly to scalp for treating hair loss. You can also mix it with olive oil or coconut oil.
- You can use a ratio of 1:1 of both oils on your hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse off.
Note: You can also use grape seed oil instead of using olive oil or coconut oil for promoting hair growth.
Black seed oil can help to keep skin hydrated and slow down ageing process. It can also help to combat acne. You can incorporate this natural oil in your diet to help you give a soft, natural looking skin.
- Mix ten drops of black seed oil in two litres of boiling water.
- Cover your face with a wet warm towel.
- Allow the steam to absorb into the skin.
- Keep on for five minutes.
- Clean your face using a fresh towel.
- Try this remedy once a month.
Note: The black seed oil therapy can be helpful for those people who get skin irritation with direct application of black seed oil.
Black seed oil can offer treatment to asthmatic patients and prevent asthma attacks. It can boost your immune system and fight off any virus with its anti-bacterial properties.
- Inhale the fragrance of black seed oil to relax inflamed air passed caused by allergy during asthma attacks.
Note: Black seeds contain high content of anti-inflammatory properties that makes it a great medicine for asthmatic patients.
Black seed oil is an effective remedy for stimulating body’s digestion and aiding in gas expulsion. It can also help to relieve you from stomach stress.
- Take one to two tsp of black seed oil twice daily to relieve from constipation.
- Have daily after lunch and dinner.
Note: Black seed oil is also used as a remedy for treating intestinal parasites.
9. Hay Fever
People suffering from hay fever can benefit from using black seed oil. Its anti-inflammatory properties can prevent swelling, eye redness, running nose, sneezing, and burning sensation due to pollen allergies.
- Take a dose of one tsp daily to help fight off the allergies.
- You can also add this oil with milk or natural juice to mask the taste.
Note: Topical application of black seed oil can bring improvement to sleep and have minimal side effects.
Black seed oil is an effective treatment for seizures that cause epilepsy. It is anti-convulsant and therefore causes no side effects.
- Take a dose of black seed oil daily for four to six weeks. You can use this along with your medication.
Note: It contains potent effects of thymoquinione which makes it an effective remedy for seizures.
11. Tonsil Inflammation
Black seeds can help to relive throat pain that is caused by inflamed tonsils. It reduces the dependence of pain killers. You can reduce throat pain or sore throats in the most natural way.
- Boil water in a pot in medium heat. Add the black seeds when the water starts to boil.
- Allow it to simmer.
- Drink this mixture twice daily
Note: Black seed oil is very effective in getting rid of bacterial infections.
Eczema is a skin inflammation and causes unpleasant red itchy rashes. In most cases, it can cause severe swelling throughout the body. Using black seed oil can help to treat eczema because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Consume 1-2 tsp of black seed oil daily for effective results
Note: Applying black seed oil to your skin can remove all bacterial infections.
Psoriasis is a skin condition which is accompanied by scaly pink plaques. These plaques are itchy, and make one uncomfortable. Black seed oil is often prescribed to treat psoriasis because it exhibits anti-psoriasis properties.
- Consume the capsule orally everyday for best results.
- Or, you can also rub the oil directly on affected area.
Note: When black seed oil is applied to psoriatic skin, it can manage general pain and skin patches.
14. Insect Stings
Black seed oil is one of the most effective remedies for insect bites. If you have been bitten by a mosquito or a bee, you can apply the black seed oil for immediate effect.
- Apply black seed oil mixed with water on the affected area to relieve from pain and itchiness.
- Repeat twice a day
Note: It can remove any kind of irritants from the body.
15. Chest Congestion
Common cold often comes with chest congestion. It deprives one from sleeping peacefully. To clear up congestion, one can make use of black seed oil.
- Rub black seed oil mixed with honey on your chest to remove clear chest buildup.
- You can also consume this solution orally.
Note: Try any one of these remedies twice a day for visible results.
16. Facial Paralysis
Facial paralysis causes damage to the facial nerve and causes sudden numbness in one side of the face. It can be treated using a natural remedy like black seed oil.
- Pour a small amount of black seed oil into a bowl.
- Sniff the surface of the oil.
- Take 15-20 deep breathes twice a day.
Note: You can also boil water and add the oil. Inhale the fumes for fast relief.
Earaches occur due to an inflammation in the outer ear, inner ear and middle ear ultimately leading to an infection. You can treat earaches by making use of black seed oil.
- Mix ½ tsp of olive oil and one tsp of black seed oil.
- Warm the oil.
- Allow four to five drops of oil to slowly drip into affected ears.
- Let it drain after two minutes by tilting your head to the other side.
Note: Put on a head or a scarf over your ears after you put the solution into your ears.
Black seed oil is a great painkiller and relieves one from toothache. Its analgesic properties are effective to relieve one from toothache.
- Soak a cotton ball in black seed oil.
- Allow 2-4 drops of the oil over the affected tooth.
- You can also boil apple cider vinegar and black seed oil and use it for rinsing your mouth.
Note: Try this remedy twice or thrice a day depending on the severity.
19. Remove Gallstones
Gallstones can cause severe abdominal pain. The properties present in black seed oil can suppress gallstones. Its potent anti-oxidant properties make it a natural remedy to treat gallstones.
- Take the oil orally mixed with honey daily.
- Drink this solution on an empty stomach.
Note: This solution can not only reduce the pain associated with gallstones but help to remove it as well.
Hemorrhoids are clumps of swollen veins that occur within the lowest part of anus and rectum. Using black seed oil can offer immediate relief, and prevent the spread of hemorrhoids.
- Mix black seed oil with honey in a 1:1 ratio and drink once daily.
- You can also apply the paste to the affected area.
Note: Try this remedy along with a high-fiber diet to prevent discomfort and provide relief.
21. Headache and Migraine
Black seed oil can help to treat migraines and headaches. You can use around areas of your eyes, nose and forehead. It can provide immediate relief from any kind of throbbing pain.
- Warm the oil and apply it around your forehead.
- Massage the oil around eyes, nose and temples
- Close your eyes and relax.
Note: The healing properties of the oil can bring immense relief to your headache. You can also consume black seed oil mixed with honey twice a day.
Anemia is a serious health concern and puts you at risk for blood deficiency. It is a condition in which the body experiences deficiency of red blood cells. Making use of black seed oils can help to treat anemia effectively.
- Soak one tsp of honey and black seed oil in water for two hours.
- Strain the water.
- Make a paste of this mixture.
- Consume it twice a day.
Note: This solution can restore your body with needed iron, and folic acid required to treat anemia.
23. Promote Urine Production
Black seed oil has the potential to stimulate urine production. For several years, prostate and bladder problems have been treated with the help of this oil. Using this herb can show drastic improvement in prostrate health.
- Take one seed of black seed oil mixed with raw or manuka honey twice daily.
Note: Take this solution on an empty stomach combined with honey because it is concentrated.
24. Improve Physical Health
It is very important to keep your physical health in check for overall quality of life. For boosting physical health, there is nothing more effective than black seed oil.
- Black seed oil can be included with your daily diet.
- You can mix the black seed oil with milk or juice.
- Use it as a dressing over salad.
Note: Black seed oil is highly useful for boosting the general well-being of the body.
When one suffers from bronchitis, they can suffer from shortness of breath and thickened mucus. Treatments include soothing remedies to help with the coughing. One of the remedies include taking black seed oil.
- Mix five part of olive oil with one part of black seed oil. Mix both these oils together. Rub the solution to your chest and back.
- Another remedy is to heat both the olive oil and black seed oil over direct heat. Inhale its vapors to allow the bronchial tubes to break up the mucous.
Note: You can also try this solution while taking your regular capsules for bronchitis.
Body pain and stiffness can worsen with age. Its symptoms can include joint pain, reduced range of motion, and inflammation. Medication and therapy can help ease arthritic pain. Another remedy also includes black seed oil.
- Warm the oil and apply on your joints.
- Also, consume black seed oil and honey daily.
Note: Black seed oil has anti-inflammatory agents that can reduce joint inflammation and relief from pain.
27. MSRA Infections
Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MSRA) is often caused due to bacteria which becomes immune to the intake of several antibiotics. This type of bacteria can be treated with the help of black seed oil.
- Consume a tsp of black seed oil daily.
- Or, add black seed oil to food and pastries.
Note: Black seed oil can effectively kill clinical isolates of MSRA bacteria because of its anti-bacterial agents
Insomnia is a serious condition of sleep disorder that affects many people worldwide. It has been widely proven that sleep disorders can be prevented with the use of black seed oil.
- Drink a solution mixed with oil and raw honey before bedtime daily.
Note: This oil can induce natural sleep for everyone.
29. Dry Mouth
Dry mouth is a condition where the salivary glands in your mouth cannot produce enough saliva in your mouth. To treat dry mouth, you can rinse your mouth using a black seed oil mixture.
- Take one or two tsp of black seed oil.
- Swish in your mouth for 30 seconds.
- Spit out.
- Do not rinse with water for 30 minutes.
Note: You can also consume two tsp of black seed oil twice a day to treat dry mouth.
30. Breast Feeding and Lactation
During lactation period, the breast milk production can increase. One of the natural remedies to help during breastfeeding period is through black seed oil. It can keep your nipples protected when applied before breastfeeding.
- You can consume black seed oil in its oil form or seed form.
- To take its seed form; add one tsp of crushed seed steeped in 240 ml of water. Drink five or six tsp daily.
- To take its oil form, take one tsp thrice daily.
Note: In some cases, taking black seed oil might cause stomach pain. In this case, take black seed oil mixed with honey on an empty stomach one hour prior before meals.
31. Improve Eye Vision
Taking black seed oil can help to improve eyesight and vision. It can help in the treatment of pink eye infection.
- Gently rub few drops of oil around your eyes before bedtime.
Note: Try this remedy daily for faster results.
32. Treats Hepatitis C Virus
Hepatitis C virus can be caused due to an inflammation of the liver. Black seed oil contains compound thymoquinone which can relieve the symptoms that comes with HCV. It can reduce the symptoms of HCV such as fatigue, jaundice, and emotional instability.
- Ingest one tsp of black seed oil daily.
- Swallow the black seed oil in its raw form or dilute it with a beverage.
- Do not heat the black seed oil or add it into any hot food items or beverages. The heat can melt down the chemical compounds essential for treating HCV.
Note: Do not consume more than two tsp a day. Also, consult with your health care provider before ingesting the black seed oil.
33. Unclogs Pores
Clogged pores can be a resultant of a poor immune system which ultimately leads to buildup of excessive sebum. It can clog up pores and make you appear old and tired. You can use black seed oil to see immediate results.
- Consume the black seed oil orally.
- Also, apply the oil onto face and neck, right after a hot shower.
Note: Doing this daily can bring a marked improvement in just two weeks.
34. Improving Schizophrenia Cases
Black seed oil extracts contains thymoquinione. These compounds contain anti-inflammatory properties for reducing inflammation and treating schizophrenia.
- Ingest one tsp of the oil every day.
- Patients sensitive to black seed oil should start with half a teaspoon. If there is a marked improvement, the dose can be increased to one tsp.
- Consult with a health provider before ingesting the black seed oil.
Note: Studies conducted have shown marked improvement in patients who take black seed oil compared to patients who don’t.
35. Treating Surgical Scars
Black seed oil is an effective remedy for clearing surgical scars. It can help to remove and heal scars naturally. This is great because a lot of remedies are not effective in removing surgical scars fully.
- Apply the black seed oil on your scars twice or thrice daily.
Note: You will see a marked improvement in three to four weeks time.
36. Improve Cognitive Function
Black seed oil has proven to balance mood, and improve cognitive function. The oil exerts anti-anxiety agents and is an essential choice for treatment.
- Taking one to two tsp of this oil daily can improve cognitive function
Note: Studies have shown that people who make use of this oil significantly acquire better reasoning, listening, and attention.
37. Soften Lips
Dry cracked lips can happen due to a lack of moisture. Applying black seed oil on lips can encourage better moisture retention making lips soft.
- Apply the oil directly on lips before going to bed.
Note: Black seed oil contains natural essential oils that can regenerative new skin cells on lips and offer a radiant tint.
38. Gum Infections
Black seed oil is one of the essential natural remedies for healing gum infections. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant agents can help clear the gums from bacteria and relieve one from pain.
- Apply few drops of oil and gently rub on gums.
- Repeat twice a day.
Note: Repeat this treatment until you see an improvement.
39. Soothes Burns
Black seed oil is a popular ingredient found in most skin creams. It is commonly used for soothing burns. At the same time, it can help to keep the skin moisturized.
- Apply black seed oil on your burns to help speed up healing process and boost skin renewal.
Note: Rub on burned areas daily for alleviating the pain.
40. Regulate Periods
Black seed oil is helpful for treating a lot of menstrual disorders. It can help to regulate and stimulate your menstrual cycle.
- Have half a tsp of oil in the morning a half a tsp of evening one week before period date.
Note: You can also combine the leaves of Pudina and black seed oil to regulate your periods.
41. Ease Anxiety or Panic Attacks
Black seed oil can stabilize your mood and lower your anxiety levels after daily use for one month. This anti-inflammatory treatment can help to ease off anxiety or panic attacks.
- Consume one tsp of the oil twice daily for one month.
Note: The oil contains thymoquinone which naturally have anti-anxiety properties to stabilize your mood.
42. Acts as anti- depressant
Black seed oil has anti-depressant properties which is helpful for the treatment of depression. It is widely used in the treatment of depression.
- Mix ½ tsp of the oil, one tsp of honey, to a glass of warm water.
- Drink the mixture twice a day for 40 days to see visible results.
Note: Trying this remedy daily for required time period can help to decrease the activity of nervous system.
43. Prevent Dizziness and Lightheadedness
Living an unhealthy lifestyle can treat and prevent dizziness. Black seed oil is an efficacious remedy against dizziness. It can cure dizziness and will prevent the causes and symptoms.
- Warm the black seed oil in medium flame.
- Rub the oil to your neck and cheeks.
Note: It is best to apply the oil when you are resting or before bedtime.
44. Cleanse Parasites
Black seed extracts contain anti-parasitic properties which can help to cleanse body from parasites. It can intoxicate the parasites and make it simpler for the body to intoxicate and destroy it.
- Add one tsp of raw manuka honey and black seed oil to a glass of milk or water.
Note: Black seed oils are effective against adult worms, mansoni and cercariae.
45. Brain Damage
Black seed extract contains thymoquinone and protects brain neurons against synaptic toxicity. The TQ present in black seed oil can boost cell death in glioblastoma cells, and relieve from brain damage.
- Consume the black seeds in its raw form once daily.
- Or, you can add the oil to a cup of boiling water. Drink this mixture when warm.
Note: The oil can treat poisoning that can lead to brain tumor or cancer.
46. Treats Lymphoma
Lymphoma is a common type of lymphatic cancer that affects many people. There are several studies which reveal how black seed extract help in removal of lymphatic cancer cells.
- Daily servings of one to two tsp of the oil or seed extracts can offer best results.
Note: This oil can be easily digested through lymphatics to help purify and unblock its system.
47. Cures Carbuncles
Black seed is a great remedy to find quick relief from a cluster of boils or carbuncle during early stage. This oil can help to make the boils disappear in a short period of time because of its anti-bacterial properties.
- Consume the extracts of two garlic cloves mixed with a tsp of honey and black seed extract daily.
- Alternatively, you can also use this mixture to apply on the boils by replacing the seeds with oil.
Note: You should also consult a health advisor if the boils are unusually large in size.
48. Treats Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a viral infection and common amongst children. One remedy for this type of infection is black seeds. It can balance your digestive system through its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mix one or two tsp of black seed oil with yogurt.
- Consume this mixture for two to three days.
Note: You will see an improvement in first two or three days. For severe cases, consult with a doctor.
49. Reduces High Blood Pressure
Black seed oil is commonly used for treating high blood pressure. Many patients can feel a significant drop in blood pressure when consuming black seed oil. It is one of the most effective forms of natural therapy.
- Boil water in a vessel and add one tsp of the oil into it. Drink the mixture when warm.
- Alternatively, consume black seed extracts with garlic twice daily.
Note: Regular intake of black seeds can balance and reduce your high blood pressure.
50. Prevents Spasms
Black seed oil contains natural anti-spasmodic properties useful for easing muscle cramps or spasms. Applying the oil on affected area can bring instant relief.
- Consume the oil orally or rub it directly on affected areas twice daily.
Note: Regular follow up can ease your muscle spasms. You can also warm the oil before massaging on affected area.
51. Prevent Breast Cancer
Continuous use of black seed oil can suppress reproduction of breast cancer cells. A larger dose of the oil can result in an even more powerful suppression. The oil can deactivate breast cancer cells and prevent inflammation after chemotherapy and radiation sessions.
- A mixture of one tsp of honey and black seed oil each can be the best remedy to prevent the risk of breast cancer.
Note: Both these ingredients have antibacterial and anti-cancer properties.
52. Relieve Inflamed Tonsils
Black seeds are a great remedy to relieve those suffering from throat pain related to inflamed tonsils. It is one of the most natural forms of remedies for throat pain.
- Mix honey and black seed oil in a cup of warm water. Use this mixture to gargle twice a day.
- Another remedy is to rub the warm oil in chest and throat.
Note: Alternatively consume boiled versions of black seeds once a day to relieve the tonsils.
53. Treat Opiate Addiction
Regular usage of black seed oil can help recover from opiate addiction. It can rapidly improve the symptoms of serious opiate drawbacks. It can also prevent moments of relapse in a person.
- The oil can be rubbed on chest, throat, temples, and feet before bedtime. This can induce sleep during withdrawal periods.
- Inhaling the steam of the oil mixed in hot water can also be a calming therapy.
Note: Recovering patients can experience results in two weeks to one month time.
54. Heart burn
A natural remedy for treating heartburn can be black seed oil. For several centuries, this oil has been used for treating heartburn condition successively.
- Add one tsp of honey and sprinkle few seeds of black seed oil and eat it daily before exercising.
Note: Honey can help to give instant energy while black seeds can help with acid reflux.
Black seeds are natural herbs that can treat ulcers effectively. It can help to treat all types of ulcers.
- Have a handful of black seeds daily for treating ulcers.
- Another remedy is to drink a mixture of honey, black seed oil, in warm water.
- Or, try a solution mixed with a tsp of cumin oil, honey, pomegranate peels, and black seed oil. Consume daily on an empty stomach followed by a glass of milk for two months.
Note: Drink unsweetened milk for best results.
Black seed oil acts as a natural supplement for slowing down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease. It can help to prevent the condition when taken in daily doses.
- Consume one to two tsp of the oil for best results.
Note: This solution should be taken twice a day for a continued use for two weeks to one month.
Meningitis is caused through viral and bacterial infections. It can lead to brain inflammation and ultimately lead to an infection. The potency of black seeds is important in the treatment for meningitis.
- Take one or two tsp of black seed oil daily for relief.
Note: You can try this remedy with your regular supplements for meningitis.
58. Increase Bone Marrow cell
Black seed extracts can boost the cell growth of bone marrow by an astonishing 150%. It can inhibit the growth of all tumors by 50% to the least.
- Consume raw manuka oil mixed with the oil twice daily for best results.
Note: Black seeds can help to shrink cancerous tumors by 50% and boost a healthy growth of bone marrow cells by 250%.
59. Boost Memory
Several studies have indicated that the consumption of black seeds can enhance your memory, attention, and cognitive abilities. It can help to increase your sharpness of mind, and improve ability to remember things or events.
- Take half a tsp each of black seed oil with raw manuka honey twice a day.
- Another remedy is to eat half a tsp of black seeds oil twice daily.
Note: You also take its supplement after consulting with a doctor.
60. Rheumatic Pains
Rheumatism usually occurs at old age where there is inflammation and pain in the joints. One good remedy to relieve rheumatic pain can be black seed oil. The potent anti-inflammatory properties found in black seeds make it effective for such pain.
- Take one to tsp each of black seed oil and honey to get rid of the pain.
Note: You can also rub the oil on affected area for instant relief.
61. Fights Histamine Intolerance
Black seeds oil has anti-histamine activity. Its thymoquinone compounds can slow down the release of histamine from mast cells.
- Mix the black seeds oil in a glass of warm water. Drink this mixture first thing in the morning.
Note: Black seeds oil is also very helpful for patients suffering from chronic inflammatory response syndrome.
62. Liver Cancer
Black seed oil is an effective remedy for treating liver cancer. It can also be useful for treating cancer that is caused due to chemicals present in liver cancer.
- Black seed oil can be therapeutic when consumed internally. Take it with crushed garlic covers and honey three times a day.
Note: The consumption of black seeds oil and honey indirectly reduces the overall risks for cancer.
63. Protects Kidneys
Black seeds oil has long been used for the treatment of kidney stones. It contains potent anti-kidney stone properties useful for protecting your kidney.
- Consume its seed extracts to protect against kidney injury and toxicity.
Note: Its oil is also effective in treating gentamycin kidney toxicity.
64. Radio Protective
Black seed oil is an effective radioactive agent and fights against immunosuppressive and oxidative effects caused by ionizing radiation.
- Consume black seed oil to increase your immunity.
Note: Because of its great effect on immune system, it can well protect against radiation.
65. Candida and Fungus Growth
Black seed oil has presence of compounds like thymohydroquinone or thymoquinone which helps decrease fungal activity. Black seed oil contains methanolic extracts which effectively works against candida.
- You can apply its oil on affected area for preventing fungal growth.
Note: Black seed oil is very effective in patients suffering from chronic inflammatory response syndrome.
Black seed oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that are helpful for treating the presence of Th1 and Th2. It controls the production of nitric acid caused through macrophages.
- Take one to two tsp of the oil with honey for best results.
Note: Its anti-inflammatory agents help in treating several diseases.
Black seed oil contains antioxidant properties that can help to inhibit reactive oxygen species. It can help to restore the activity of red cells antioxidant enzymes.
One remedy is to mix honey and black seed in a glass of water or milk. Drink this mixture daily for overall good health.
Note: Black seed oil’s potency in antioxidants makes it an overall effective remedy for good health.
68. Kill Leukemia Cells
Black seed oil contains anti-proliferative effects of human myeloblastic leukemia HL-60 cells. It is effective in reducing the risk of several types of cancer, including leukemia cells.
- To improve your condition, include black seeds in your daily diet on a regular basis.
Note: Studies have indicated that the use of this oil can reduce the growth of leukemia cells and delay its progression.
69. Prevent Brain Cancer Cells
Black seed oil is effective for suppressing cancer cells and brain tumors. It is has been indicated that black seed oil is a natural remedy helpful in the treatment for brain cancer and tumors.
- Include black seed oil in daily diet for preventing the development of brain cancer cells.
Note: Black seed oil and its constituents play a vital role in controlling cancer through inactivation.
70. Treat dry knees, feet, and elbow
Regular usage of black seed oil can help improve dry knees, feet, hands, and elbow. Its antioxidant, moisturizing, and anti-inflammatory agents help in skin regeneration.
- Consume this oil orally or massage it directly onto skin to restore back skin’s natural health.
Note: Regular use can boost skin vitality and allow skin to stay moisturized.
71. Improve Sexual Weakness
There are a lot of factors that leads to sexual difficulties. There can be both psychological and physical aspects involved. One natural remedy to treat sexual weakness problem can be black seeds.
- Mix 1 ½ black seed oil, two tsp of honey, and ½ tsp of jaiphal oil to improve sexual weakness.
Note: Try this remedy once a week for a continued use of two weeks to see results.
72. Treat Vaginal White Discharge
Most women experience a clear, white, or yellowish vaginal discharge. This discharge usually comes right after or before monthly menstrual cycle. To treat this vaginal infection naturally, make use of black seed oil remedy.
- Boil a handful of mint leaves in a vessel of water on medium heat.
- Add few drops of the black seed oil.
- Use this mixture twice daily for 30-40 days.
Note: Both mint and black seed oil have healing properties to treat this bacterial infection.
73. Remove Uterus Stone
Urinary tract stones can form in your kidneys and enlarge in your bladder. It can lead to excruciating pain. One of the natural remedies to get rid of uterus stone is black seed oil.
- A mixture of warm water, honey, and black seed oil is a great remedy for removing uterus stone. This mixture can be taken twice daily.
- Another remedy to try is taking a mixture of half tsp of spinach juice, two tsp misri powder, and half tsp of black seed oil before breakfast. Have this remedy for 30 days.
Note: Patients suffering from uterine disorder should avoid taking tomatoes.
74. Maternity Weakness
It is natural for women to go through a lot of pain and weakness during maternity stage. After delivery, a woman can experience physical and mental weakness and tiredness easily. One of the natural remedies to ease these tensions can be black seed oil.
- Consume one cup of cucumber juice mixed with one tsp of black seed oil twice daily.
Note: This remedy can be tried twice day and continued for two weeks or one month.
75. Swollen Vital Organs
Wounds or injuries on body parts can lead to swelling and heaviness. It can be treated using black seeds.
- Rub warm black seed oil on the swollen parts.
- Leave it on for 10-12 hours.
- Wash off with a mild cleanser or soap.
Note: You can try this remedy before going to bed.
Black Seed Oil Cures:
Black seed oil is used in the treatment of several diseases and complications. It is also known as nigella sativa. The ingredients present in the oil can act as natural remedies for almost everything. Here are few of its properties:
Black Seed Side Effects:
There is not much evidence which can prove the side effect of black seed oil. The oil does not have any side effects when taken in small dosage. In fact, two to three tsp of the oil consumption is safe. However, consuming more than the given dosage can be harmful.
- Pregnant women should not consume black seed oil. The oil can slow down or stop the uterus contraction.
- Breastfeeding mothers should avoid using the oil because it can be unsafe for the baby.
- The oil can result in blood clot formation. Patients with blood disorder should avoid using this oil in any form.
- Black seed can lower blood pressure. It can be harmful for people with low blood pressure.
- People with diabetes should not consume too much of the oil as it can lower sugar levels to a dangerous point.
Black Seed Oil Tips:
- Do not use the oil before and after surgery.
- Babies and children might be allergic to the oil. Test first with one to two drops first, and see the results.
- Do not use the oil directly on skin and hair. Dilute it with olive oil or coconut oil.