There is no denying that Cannes 2017 was the talk of the town the entire weekend. Though Deepika Padukone stepped back into the city from Cannes, Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Amy Jackson and Shruti Haasan lifted the spirit and shine of the event.
Right from the moment the diva’s foot touched the ground in France, the fashion show began and oh what a sight it was! Watching the Bollywood stars glide along the red carpet and appear at the press meets in gorgeous creations of the designers felt like a glistening dream.
Though you might have browsed through the looks on your instas, we have brought together the details of the creative minds and brands as well. So scroll down and don’t miss the pretty sight –
The queen of beauty, Aishwarya Rai held our hearts, minds, and souls deeply in love with her gorgeousness. Rolling out captivating and heart-racing styles, the diva left us grappling for words. With beauty overloaded looks she casually brushed away and swiped off the memory of the tremendous criticism on her at Cannes 2016 Here is the style file of the diva at Cannes 2017.
1. Like a senorita in the mood to swing and party, she looked fresh and fabulous in a Yanina Couture. The color of the outfit perfectly complemented her eyes and brought a spark to her gaze. Swarovski jewels and Casadei gold glittery sandals accompanied this look of the diva. Red matte finish lips, subtle swirls of hair rounded her first press meet look at Cannes 2017. Styling credits go to Aastha Sharma.
2. In a Mark Bumgarner asymmetric sweetheart neck, fit and flare gown, Aishwarya looked breathtakingly beautiful. While the floral work brought in the summer spice, the sober color balanced the hotness. Styling credits roll out to Anisha Jain for this wonderful style.
3. Like a fairy herself, Aishwarya cast a magic spell in the powder blue glimmering Michael Cinco outfit. The majesty and the royalty the outfit held were carried flawlessly and gracefully by the diva. She finished her look with straight soft hair, brown matte finish lips and surely went easy with her accessories. Kudos to the stylist, Aastha Sharma for such a magical look.
4. For the L’Oreal Paris photoshoot in Cannes, Aishwarya picked an Ashi Studio black ruffled and pleated dress. Charlotte Willer, the makeup artist beautified the diva’s look with a splash of colors on the beauty front. With aqua blue eyeliner, tangy orange lips, Aishwarya Rai looked stunning as always. Admirable is the diva who carried such a concoction of colors gracefully!
5. Hotness overloaded was the diva on the red carpet in glamorous red Ralph & Russo, layered ruffled gown. With Faidee sparkling rubies and diamonds jewelry, she looked smoking hot. Deep red lips, soft wavy hair rounded her fashion show blitz.
6. In a Monisha Jaising glittery one shoulder bodycon dress, Aishwarya Rai sparkled the entire event.
7. Lastly, she was spotted looking heavenly in a Georges Hobeika floral printed pearl white gown. Perfectly set wavy hair, red hot lips, and glowing makeup complemented the gorgeousness of the outfit.
The fashionista of B-town, Sonam Kapoor, stepped away from Ralph & Russo creations this season at Cannes and rolled out quite interesting styles with a subtle touch of desi spice.
1. Sonam Kapoor stepped out in desi avatar for her first look at Cannes 2017. In a NorBlack NorWhite multicolor printed satin sari with a white blouse, she looked top notch. She elevated the fashion meter high undoubtedly, don’t you agree? Namrata Soni, the makeup artist gave Sonam, silver eyeshadow, glossy lips, and perfectly contoured face. Tying her tresses into a sleek bun, she rounded her style glamorously. Styling credits go to her sister, Rhea Kapoor.
2. Sonam Kapoor, the red carpet, and the train style outfits go together. For the red carpet look this season, the diva picked an Elie Saab outfit in pastel peach. The cape flowing from the sleeves and the waist turned her look doll-like. She added sparkling pieces from Kalyan Jewellers and looked lovely. Peach pink eye makeup, coral glossy lips, and messy low bun rounded her beauty game with ease.
Amy Jackson graced the Cannes 2017 and we fell in love with her effortless styles. She attended quite a few events in and around Cannes and dressed aptly for the occasion in play.
1. She walked down the red carpet in a gorgeous, glitter cream colored Georges Hobeika gown. With her hair tied into a slick tight bun, she flaunted her chiseled collar line and toned body.
2. She was spotted looking smart and chic in a white Selma Cilek outfit. The straps and the metal clippings gave it a rockstar vibe. With her hair tied high into a bun, deep red matte lips, she looked stunning.
3. Amy Jackson gave the fashion an interesting nudge with her Vatanika outfit during Cannes 2017. In a slip dress style outfit in golden satin, flaunting her sensuous back and clubbing the look with metallic sandals, she looked hot.
4. At the Global Gift Gala, Amy Jackson was spotted throwing a powerful style in Versace thigh-high slit dress. LG Jewellery, Aquazurra heels and glittery clutch closed her ensemble with a spark. Non-fussy ponytail, striking orange lips rounded her beauty show.
The south star, Shruti Haasan who made remarkable appearances in Bollywood too, made her debut at Cannes 2017 and she played her fashion game to perfection. Take a look yourselves-
1. Sensuousness overloaded was Shruti in an all black avatar. She pulled off an asymmetric cold shoulder Avaro Figlio dress effortlessly and beautifully. Glittering Miu Miu clutch, Aurelle by Leshna Shah ring, and sparkling Christian Louboutin heels were her choice of accessories for the black-out avatar. Ruffled hair and deep magenta lips rounded her beauty game to the brim.
2. She rolled a beach style avatar in an AM: PM outfit. Over a perfectly cream anti-fit dress, she added a printed kaftan style cape that brought charm to her look. Mahesh Notandass earrings and Isharya ring were her companions for the look.
3. Hot as hell was Shruti Haasan in a plunging neckline dress from Maison Valentino. Adding Chopard jewels along the neck, she balanced the attention well. Louboutin heels added classy vibe to her sensuous look. Straight soft hair, no-makeup look rounded her beauty avatar well.
4.Her red carpet avatar was totally worth a stare. In an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla sari style, she looked like a glam-doll. The heavily loaded golden blouse was the attention seeking aspect of the outfit. A Misho Designs ring, Anomaly by Anam ear stud closed her ensemble spectacularly. With black winged eyeliner, no makeup look and high sleek bun, she looked captivating.
Styling credits go to Shreeja Rajgopal.
We understand the fashion bonanza at Cannes 2017 was too much to grasp but who is in a rush! Take your time, savor the details and the divas beauty and share your thoughts with us!
Images Source: instagram