If we had to give the best-dressed title this quarter, we would definitely have Malaika Arora on the list of nominees.
The Kardashian of Bollywood, Malaika Arora is everything hot and glamorous.
Topping up her super hot figurine with some exceptional dress up, the woman is definitely on an all time fashion high.
What we love about Malaika’s dress up is her eye for detail with an adventurous tact, that enables her to carry off-beat statements with so much elan and confidence.
If you have missed out on this beauty’s recent appearances, then you need to scroll down to witness her admirable and slayer style files.
[Also Read: Malaika Arora’s 4 Jaw Dropping Looks]
Carrying back to back, jaw-dropping looks, Malaika has almost spurred an online sensation with her absolutely gorgeous and stylish clicks becoming the talk of the tinsel town and a patent muse for all the leading fashion following pages.
As dedicated stalkers of superior fashion, we just cannot let go, few of Malaika’s most recent spottings without sharing them with our lovelies.
So ladies, in hopes that you will take a cue from this super dresser and redefine your summer style, here’s a list of Malaika’s top looks from her past few sightings.
7 Top Looks From Malaika’s 2017 Spottings
1. At the most recent Beauty India Show in Mumbai, Malaika swept her fans off their feet wearing a rather unconventional look from the house of ace couturiers Abraham and Thakore, “Back to Work” collection. The pale blue handloom outfit included a skirt and cape jacket with a co-ordinated white blouse. The highlight of this outfit was in the fact that every element of the ensemble boasted of a statement feature. While the skirt flaunted saree like pleats, the white blouse got an instant lift with an oversized bow. A simple, suave and a definite head turning look, credits have to be given to stylist Maneka Harisinghani for sealing this look with a pair of earrings from Dilip Soni and a Bottega Veneta clutch. The mid-parted bun coupled with a heavy dose of liner and mascara further amped up the charm quotient of Malaika’s appearance.
2. The designated ambassador for real estate company, Daredia Constructions, Malaika attended one of the company’s events in Hyderabad very recently. Living up to her fashionista image, Malaika dressed up in a rich emerald tone kurta and pant set layered with a beautifully embellished dupatta from the handloom label, Raw Mango by Sanjay Garg. With style dripping from every inch of her appearance, Malaika wore the ethnic elegance with all her pride. Taking the outfit to an all new high was the chunky antique finish silver necklace from Deepika Jewellers. All credits to stylist Maneka Harisinghani for restoring the sophistication factor and special credits to hair stylist Alpa Khimani for her braided hair updo which complemented Malaika’s look to perfection.
3. Breaking away from casual street style files and athleisure, Malaika’s most recent spotting at the airport was like a breath of fresh air. If you too like us are bored of wearing sweats and tracks for your in-flight diaries, then Malaika’s maxi look is sure to inspire your travels. Wearing a black maxi scattered with beautiful rose print in blush pink tones, Malaika marked up her airport lookbook. The maxi from the designer label, Pasha India, tugged onto Malaika’s frame perfectly. A pair of sunnies and a classic black tote simply seized the day for the diva. Stylist Maneka Harisinghani yet again succeeding in ensuring her muse grabs all the spotlight.
4. For conducting her judging duties at the Liva Protege 2017, maintaining her pro fashionista image, Malaika slipped into her usual divaliscious version wearing an Ashish and Soni ensemble. Stylist Maneka Harisinghani dolled up her muse in a black off-shoulder LBD layered with an aesthetically soothing white fitted trench that flaunted oversized cape like lapel. Malaika added some extra charm to her formal look with layered neck pieces and ring from Deepika Jewels and Dilip Soni. While her makeup by artist Pallavi Symons was mostly natural with dramatic eyes, her hair pulled back into a side-parted ponytail by hair stylist Alpa Khimani made for quite a neat hairdo considering the soaring temperatures. Wearing a pair of black peeps, Malaika tiptoed her way to gorgeousness.
5. Accredited with the hosting duties at the Apple India event, Malaika put up a pleasant performance as far her deck up was concerned. Working the most trending color of the season, Malaika Arora Khan made a pretty host donning a yellow off shoulder gown from international designer label Azzi and Osta.
Stylist Maneka Harisinghani elevated her sunshine, pairing up the gown with Anne Klein pearl heart bow studs from India’s first vintage designer jewelry brand, Viange Vintage. Keeping the look classic, hair stylist Megha Bhutani dressed Malaika’s long tresses into soft distinct waves carried on one shoulder.
6. Shining bright in a metallic ivory look, Malaika exuded her inner sparkle with much grace. The structured and pleated metallic bodice opened into a fitted ivory midi length. The haute couture piece from ace couturier Amit Aggarwal seemed to have molded itself to fit in the woman’s curves to perfection. Stylist Maneka Harisinghani working her magic wand yet again to transform this beauty into a sexy superwoman who looked equipped with both beauty and power. A metallic clutch and long earrings refined the look further. Makeup artist Vikram Banatkar adding the final touches with a bright red pout.
7. Malaika worked monochrome to her best wearing a super black and white dress from the label Ayesha Depala. Wrapped in a black feathered off-shoulder bodice that extended into a white knee length dress, Malaika had us ogling at her. Combining such a beauty with her usual ladylike stance, the woman gave a steamy appearance for the shutterbugs. Malaika’s wonder woman, Maneka added more stars to her look with rings from Vinita Michael Jewel Craft and a pair of black peeps. A pulled back low ponytail allowed her broad shoulder to do all the talking while peeping from that off shoulder.
Malaika is on fire and is literally burning our lenses with her steaming yet sophisticated appearances. After having a fabulously fashionable first quarter, we have our hopes pinned quite high for the upcoming months.
Images Source: instagram