Beauty and elegance personified, Sara Ali Khan Pataudi, daughter of Saif Ali Khan and Amruta Singh and the granddaughter of Sharmila Tagore, is everything a princess should be.
True to her blue blood, we were expecting a big banner glamorous entry for this starlet but the young lady surprised us with her more intense and script oriented pick. With this move, Sara has clearly spelled out that she is a beauty with much brains who ain’t falling for some nonsensical drama.
While a whole block of star kids are standing at the threshold of B-town, we have to agree, her debut is definitely one of the most awaited.
But even before hitting the tinsel town, this star kid has created a fan-base for herself, courtesy her beautiful Indian face and an exceptional personal style.
While father Saif has a rather exotic looking face, daughter Sara is blessed with a certain touch of Indianness that makes her unique and extraordinarily pretty and when topped with an endearing ethnic look, this woman simply looks like a dream.
Apart from the page3 events, this 23-year-old’s, street style of late has been much dominated by a whole range of kurtas and Palazzo sets. Wearing her off duty desi looks with a clear complexion and no makeup, Sara is out and about making natural the new in.
Scroll down to see Sara Ali Khan’s ethnic spottings and we bet you will want to replicate each and every look.
9 Times Sara Made Ethnic Look Gorgeous
- At the Ganpati festivities hosted by Mukesh and Nita Ambani, Sara dressed up wearing an absolute splendid look from the designer label, Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. In a pink anarkali embellished completely with a pretty golden embroidery, Sara made for a standout appearance shining bright and most beautiful amidst the who’s who of the city.
She wore her pink look with a pair of star earrings from Hanut and a charming smile.
2. Looking fresh as a daisy giving us breezy summer vibes was Sara as she was snapped by the shutterbugs outside a cafe in Bandra. Sara worked a lavender kurta and Palazzo set with all that beauty and charm. For her brunch scenes with her mom, the lady donned an ethnic look stepping up her street style game the Indian way. Keeping it absolutely desi, the newbie looked every bit pretty as she swayed away from paparazzi. The woman resorted to minimal accessories, hair let loose and simple black chappals, for sealing the deal.
3. Sara shined bright as she made her way to the Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla show along with mother Amrita Singh. Wearing a bright pink lehenga skirt adorned with embroidery in bright hues, and a sparkling sequence choli, Sara turned up the heat off the ramp. In this look from the house of the hosting designers, the otherwise understated diva flaunted her tinsel town glam girl side. With her mom being playing her befitting arm candy, the cameras never stopped flashing seeing this glamorous mother-daughter duo.
4. No celebrity ethnic soiree is complete without a Sabyasachi and when a royalty like Sara embodies one, it turns heavenly and you are rendered speechless. In the navy blue and blush pink Sabyasachi lehenga set, this Pataudi princess reminded us of her royal genes. Sara added some more sparkle to her stunning appearance with a pair of complementing earrings and a mang tika. Looking drop dead gorgeous, this one was one of the best ethnic looks carried by Sara to date.
5. Sara gave us desi street style goals when she was spotted strutting on the streets of Mumbai wearing a printed leaf green kurta that shone with an aesthetic magenta embroidered patch with a white skirt. Having her done up in a half hair updo added more stars to her casual appearance. Sticking to her no makeup look, the woman carried the look with a red tote and a pair of chappals. Seeing this one we are sure many girls would have opted to don a kurta from their closet for their next chill scenes. Low key yet lovely.
6. A yet another magical Sabyasachi lehenga found its perfect companion in Sara Ali Khan. Dressed up in a teal blue brocade and crystal lehenga with a vintage tulle dupatta from Sabyasachi’s Spring Couture 2017 collection, the “Udaipur Collection”, Sara seemed to have made it to the list of Sabya’s top muses. While we thought no one could work Sabya better than Deepika, in came Sara with her perfectly toned curves and an oozing royalty.
7. If it’s a Bollywood beauty, it is almost mandate to spot her wearing a Manish Malhotra ensemble. From the house of the king of all glamorous statement, movie looks, Manish Malhotra, Sara picked up a delicate and absolutely gorgeous lehenga in pastel lavender shade for her invite to a wedding reception. Bold, beautiful and magnetic, Sara looked like a queen in this one. Due credits to Manish, after all he exactly knows how to make a tinsel town beauty shimmer head to toe.
8. Working a whitewashed wonder Sara added more stars to her casual style file with her white chicken kurta set. Classy and rich Sara knows exactly how to flaunt her aristocratic vibe. A lesson to be learned from this newcomer is to be able to look stately, be it an everyday look or in a designer label. With two of the most potential and stylish women who will soon be taking the Bollywood plunge, walking side by side seems like B-town is soon to witness the beginning of a new friendship.
9. Bollywood Diwali parties are all about glitter and glamour. Last Diwali, this upcoming Rockstar made her way to attend the Diwali bash, hosted by Anil Kapoor. Amidst all that glitterati, this newbie kept her best ethnic foot forward wearing a navy and silver lehenga set from the label Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. This was one of the first ethnic spottings of the diva. Since then, Sara has only moved up the fashion radar.
A big shout out for you girl. You have our full support as you embark on your professional journey. With you around, we know the future of Bollywood is in safe hands! And yes we are waiting to savor in more of your desi swag in the days ahead.
Images Source: instagram