Never one to hold back her opinions, Amy Schumer is bona-fide honest. Even her fashion profile is uncomplicated and clear-cut. Schumer recognizes her go-to designers really well. The big names include Vivienne Westwood, Prabal Gurung, Alexander Wang, Valentino, Stella McCartney, Narciso Rodriguez, and Zac Posen.
If that’s not all, she recognizes her favorite accessory brands well. She does not use jewellery and stays away from it. But she loves Alexander Wang heels, Isabel Marant boots, and Clare V handbags.
About Amy Schumer:
Amy Schumer was born on first of June, 1981 at Mahattan, New York. Her father Gordon Davis Schumer owned a baby furniture company. While she was still in school, her parents separated. Amy moved on with her mother Sandra Jane to Long Island. She has a younger sister Kim Caramele and half-brother, Jason Stein.
Her sister Kim is also Amy’s Road manager, associate producer, comedian, and co-writer. The two have also graced the red carpet on several occasions.
While you may learn all about the actor’s family details, body stats, favorite hobbies, etc in the table below, here are other interesting facts about her. Do you know Amy can communicate in sign languages fluently? No prizes for guessing but she won the Class Clown and Teacher’s Worst Nightmare.
Another weird fact about her is that she was a toe model. So while you do the figuring of that, don’t forget to scroll down to know more about her.
|Amy Schumer Biography:|
|Amy Schumer Date of Birth and Age||June 1, 1981, (37 years)|
|Place of Birth||Mahattan, New York, U.S|
|Amy Schumer Family:|
|Siblings||Sister-Kimberly, Half Brother-Jason|
|Children||Expecting First child|
|Amy Schumer Body Stats::|
|Amy Schumer Height||5.7 inches, 1.70 m|
|Amy Schumer Weight||70 kg, 154 pounds|
|Shoe size||9 (US)|
|Favorite Things And Hobbies:|
|Hobbies||Horse back riding|
|Ideal Meal||BBQ shrimp at Pascal’s Manale in New Orleans|
|Shopping spots||Splendid and Monrow for Sweats|
|Actor||Joaquin Phoenix and Christian Bale|
|Place||Chicago and Amsterdam|
|Film||Sleepless in Seattle, You’ve got mail|
Interesting Facts about Amy Schumer:
Here are more unknown facts of Amy Schumer:
- Before becoming an actor, Schumer had an interesting work profile. Many know her to be a showrunner and writer, but she did other things, too. She was a basketball referee, child floor show model, baby model, a pedicab driver, aerobics instructor. That’s quite a list, isn’t it?
- Amy is petrified about aunts.
- Hates cats.
- Loves dogs.
- Cannot whistle.
- Is an introvert.
- Dislikes small talks.
With a degree in Theatre, Amy was heading straight to becoming an actress. Before that, she attended South Side High School in Rockville Center, New York in 1999. Then, she went to Hebrew School of Central Synagogue of NassaCounty. Later, she joined Towson University in 2003 to pursue a degree in theatre.
Amy is a successful actor today, as we all know. But earlier, she worked in several odd jobs as mentioned earlier above. After her graduation, she was part of a theatre play, Keeping Abreast.
The year 2004 was the year that saw her flourish as a stand up comedian. She was part of many successful shows like, Live at Gotham, Cupid, and Reality Bites Back. But her most successful running stand up show is Inside Amy Schumer which started in 2013.
Her acting debut began in 2006 with the movie, Sense Memory. Her hit films like Trainwreck, End of the World, Snatched, and Price Check did exceptionally well.
Amy has been awarded with Peabody Award, Primetime Emmy Award, and seder others for her winning performances. She earns a net worth of $16 million.
Here is a breakdown of her titles:
|2014||Peabody Award||Wilde Wit of the Year||Won|
|2014||Critics Choice Television Award||Best Actress in a Comedy Series||Won|
|2014||Television Critics Association Award||Outstanding Achievement in Comedy||Won|
|2014||Television Critics Association Award||Individual Achievement in Comedy||Won|
|2015||Primetime Emmy Award||Outstanding Variety Sketch||Won|
|2015||Britannia Awards||Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award for Excellence in Comedy||Won|
|2015||Critics Choice Movie Awards||Best Actress in a Comedy||Won|
|2015||Critics Choice Movie Awards||MVP Award||Won|
|2016||Writers Guild of America Award||Best Comedy/ Variety – Sketch Series||Won|
|2016||GALECA Dorian Award||Wilde Wit of the Year||Won|
Schumer’s fashion profile isn’t given much credit but we truly believe her appearances at various Hollywood occasions is lit. Let us take you through her consistent style moments which can change your perspection of her.
1. Not the Basic LBD:
At the Tony Awards, 2018 Amy wore a sleeveless LBD and hair swept off in a bun. The LBD had a slit which showed off a hint of leg movement.
2. Divine in Red and Pink at a Movie Premiere:
We can’t take our eyes off Amy in this Brandon Maxwell look. This was at Los Angeles at the Premiere of her movie, I Feel Pretty.
3. Bold Blue Hue and a Damn Attitude:
At the Snatched premiere at Westwood, California Amy wore a custom Antonio Berardi gown in blue.
4. Starbucks as the Accessory:
Apart from her spectacular red carpet appearances, Amy Schumer laidback looks don’t go unnoticed, too. Love it or hate it, she ditches the woollens for parka with jeggings. Relaxed much?
5. Classy in a Tailored Coat:
Amy arrived in style with her husband Chris Fischer recently at The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in New York. She commanded our attention in a taupe skirt and black top teamed with a black Tailored coat.
6. Beautiful in white:
At the Critics Choice Awards, Amy chose to wear a white dress which did absolute justice to her look. Don’t you agree?
We love Amy Schumer for the fact that she is not afraid to be herself and very open about her life in general. But little is heard about her take on beauty care routines. Hence, we scooped for more information about her skincare routines and its dope.
Please note that her beauty routines are not the regular dose you read or hear.
- Her morning beauty routine is sorted. She wakes up around 08:30, brushes her teeth, and splash water on her face. Then, puts on Kiehl’s creamy eye treatment with avacado, and blots La Mer to make it look like sunblock.
- She turns to brands like Kiehl and Laura Mercier for daily use. While she relies on Urban Decay for creating smoky eyes.
- Even if she uses makeup, it is just tinted moisturizer, a hint of blush, and mascara.
- A beauty product she cannot live without is tissue paper.
- When asked about her gorgeous skin, Schumer jokingly says that she drinks a lot and hence her skin remains dehydrated. ‘My makeup artist walks in and looks at me and then she goes [sighs] and then she fixes it!’
- Amy insists that she only had three facials in her life.
- She is not in support of using natural deodorant.
- For her perfect tousled locks, the actor credits her hairstylist Kim Guelder.
- To refresh her hair, she often uses Rita Hazan Root Concealer.
- Her shower must-have’s are Inphenom shampoo and conditioner.
Despite her carefree persona, Schumer is health-conscious. She practices Transcendental Meditation, indulges in weekly acupuncture sessions, take juice every morning, and avoids caffeine. Here is a breakdown of Amy Schumer’s fitness secrets:
By now, you may be getting used to Amy Schumer’s hint of wit and humor. Her fitness routines too as presented by her is pretty solid but her banters are unmissable.
- For exercise, Amy is usually at SoulCycle Class with her workout partner Rachel Feinstein. ‘We ride very slowly in the back, but they don’t make us feel bad about that. Afterward, we celebrate the workout with a very long lunch and coffee. We’re like elderly women on the Upper West Side’.
- After her workout and lunch session, she takes a walk through Central Park with a scone to munch on daily.
- Yoga and acupuncture are major stress busters for her. Another favorite technique of hers is vegging out and having wine.
Amy maintains a healthy relationship with food. Here is a breakdown of Amy Schumer’s diet plan:
- For breakfast, Schumer loves to take smoothie.
- For lunch, it’s mostly low-carb and healthy food.
- For dinner, it’s protein, veggies, and quinoa.
Amy Schumer was the first woman to be part of Forbes top paid comedians. Besides her successful comedy shows and book release-The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo, she has endorsed a few brands. Here are the names.
- Bud Light
- Old Navy
Amy has collected many trophies to her credit. The actor, writer, comedian was also nominated for two Grammy Awards in 2016 for the audio book reading of her book, The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo.
Social Official Profiles:
You can find Amy Schumer in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
We have spilled all about Amy Schumer’s career, beauty must-have’s, style, and lifestyle choices. So, hope you enjoyed what the actor-comedian raves about.
Which celebrity’s fashion profile do you want to read on next? Write in to us in the comment section below. We are prompt with our responses to our loyal readers.