Urmila Matondkar fashion profile signifies a sartorial risk taker echoing her choice of movies. Leave it to the actress to step out in unique dresses or special edition footwear’s. She nails the red carpet looks each time she steps in. Here, we have collected her up-to-date boldest looks below. Take a look.
About Urmila Matondkar:
Urmila Matondkar was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She has two siblings-one younger sister and one elder sister. Her sister Mamta is also a former actress and singer, while her brother Kedar works in the Indian Air Force.
In 2016, the actress got married to Kashmir-based model, Mohsin Akhtar. Apparently, the two were introduced by common friend designer Manish Malhotra.
Now let’s take a look into Urmila Matondkar’s personal details, and know more about her passion, weight, age, in detail. Scroll down and enjoy!
|Urmila Matondkar Biography|
|Urmila Mantondkar Age And Date Of Birth||(45 years) 4th February, 1974|
|Place Of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Urmila Mantondkar Height||161 cm, 5’4 inches|
|Urmila Mantondkar Weight||56 kg|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Siblings||Kedar Matondkar- Elder Brother
Mamta- Elder Sister
|Spouse||Mohsin Akhtar Mir|
|Favorite Things and Hobbies|
|Actress||Rekha and Greta Garbon|
|Singer||Udit Narayan and Beyonce|
Debut: Zaakol, Marathi movie as a child artist, 1980 and Kalyug, Bollywood movie as a child artist, 1981
Net Worth: $20 million
Remuneration: 1-2 crores (INR)
College: Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra (B.A in Philosophy)
Urmila Matondkar is a Bollywood actress popularly known for her Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu movies. She has been recognized for her contribution to Indian cinema numerous times with seven nominations and one Filmfare Award to count. Apart from being a great actor, Urmila was also famous for her dancing skills.
At present, she is enjoying her marital life. We are hoping to see great work from her in the future.
Here are the list of awards and titles that Urmila has won for her amazing work in movies:
|Year and Award||Category||Movie|
|1993- Nandi Awards||Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female)||Gaayam|
|2001-Bollywood Movie Awards||Most Sensational Actress||Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya|
|2004-Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards||Best Actress in a Leading Role||Bhoot|
|2004-Bollywood Movie Awards||Best Actress||Bhoot|
|Best TV Actress||Sadqay Tumhare||Bhoot|
|2004- Filmfare Awards||Best Actress (Critics)||Bhoot|
|2004- Star Screen Awards||Best Actress||Bhoot|
|2004- Zee Cine Awards||Best Actor (Female)||Bhoot|
|2006- Bollywood Movie Awards||Best Actress||Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara|
Urmila Matondkar-she’s one of the biggest actress’, and when it comes to fashion, she plays her own rules. Dressed by every big designer of the country you’d care to think of- Manish Malhotra, Shantanu & Nikhil, and the like.
1. Urmila Matondkar attended the much-anticipated Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra’s wedding reception in a navy blue Manish Malhotra gown. Statement earrings and embroidered clutch rounded up her look!
2. Urmila walked the ramp as showstopper for designer Rohit Verma’s stunning collection, Walking on a Dream held at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
3. Urmila arrived at the Star Guild Awards in a head-turning Shantanu & Nikhil beige couture gown. For the event, the actress wore the gown with minimal jewellery and a neat updo. And she couldn’t have look classier and glam.
4. Leave it to Urmila to make any ensemble look chic. She is seen here at the launch of Shantanu & Nikhil store in a polished all-black suit and a matching sequined clutch.
5. The newly-turned producer, Urmila Matondkar arrived with her husband Mohsin Akhtar for the trailer promotion of her debut production Marathi film, Madhuri. For the occasion, she wore a sunny yellow dress and left her tresses loose. Her makeup and accessories were kept to a minimal-perhaps to bring attention to the dress.
6. We love the Nitara Dhanraj pant suit on Urmila. The blazer features bell sleeves and a low slit beautifully flaunting her slender frame.
7. Snapped during the promotions of her movie, Blackmail.
Although the skin care routines of celebrities are simple, Urmila’ keeps her refreshingly simple. The Rangeela actress has long been praised for her fresh, dewy complexion. Her skin routine is surprisingly low-maintenance. Her quick fix to looking good is cutting out smoking, alcohol, and drinking plenty of water-tips backed by pros. Urmila Matondkar Makeup Tips include prepping the skin with a combination of exfoliating scrubs and cleansers.
We all can’t be born with Urmila genes, but her affordable and doable routine makes us feel that we can attain a beautiful skin like hers.
Urmila Matondkar Fitness Secrets:
Urmila Matondkar is one of the celebrated actress’ in India. She leads an unbelievable busy life, whether she’s shooting, traveling the world, appearing for award shows, or simply spending time with family, friends, and husband Mohsin Akhtar Mir. But she’s also dedicated towards her wellness, staying active, and eating right even when’s she is traveling.
Urmila’s go-to-workout-routine is basically simple and quick, requiring minimal equipment. You’ll likely be amazed to see how doable Urmila Matondkar fitness secrets are.
- The actress loves hitting the gym frequently. She is into cardio and weight training mainly focusing on keeping a toned body.
- Starts the day by running or walking.
- Does yoga sessions every evening.
Urmila Matondkar Diet Plan:
- Dieting is something Urmila is totally against. In fact, she had once called out to young girls not to starve to fit a certain body requirement.
- She loves homemade food in moderate amounts. Avoids spicy and oily foods.
- Does not include rice during dinner.
Brand Endorsements: NA
Urmila Matondkar has worked with many humanitarian causes in support for women and children. The actress was also a co-judge at reality dance show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Season 2.
Social Official Profiles:
Urmila Matondkar Social Profiles are shown below:
Urmila is the epitome of cool glam. She gives every look of hers a seriously expensive look as shown above. We hope you enjoyed going through her recent bold looks. Tell us your feedback in the comment box below.
Images Source: Official instagram profiles of the celebs/designers mentioned with in the article.