|Birthday Date||4 February 1974 (44 years)|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||She has studied till class 10 before joining the industry|
|Siblings||Kedar Matondkar (Elder Brother, he works in the Indian airforce). Mamta ( Elder sister, she is a singer and ex-actress)|
|Spouse||Mohsin Akhtar Mir|
|Height||5 feet 4 inch|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Urmila Matondkar Without Makeup
Now this beauty isn’t the one to be dependent on layers of foundation and corrections by countering. For sure that adds to her glamour but Urmila is a natural – just as beautiful with make up as without it.
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Actress||Rekha and Greta Garbon|
|Singer||Udit Narayan and Beyonce|
Urmila Matondkar Weight Loss
Blessed with natural curves, the actress takes a trip to the gym whenever she is free. While working out, she mostly carries out weight training and cardio exercises that helps tone up her body. Even after 2 years of marriage she continues to look all shaped up as she starts her day with a walk or running. She relies a lot on yoga and sits for yoga sessions almost every evening.
Urmila Matondkar has confessed multiple times that cutting out food or ‘dieting’ is not her thing. During the years when she was working regularly, she would stay so busy with an entire day’s work, that by the end of the day she would simply forget that she was following any diet. She rejoices simple homemade food in proper quantities and tries to stay away from too oily and spicy food. The only diet she maintains is to avoid eating rice for dinner.
Facts About Celebrity
- Not many actress want to come out of the good girl image, but this Marathi mulgi had a thing for experimentation and has essayed many non-conventional roles. She was a sociopath in ‘Kaun’, a desperate lover or as one would say a borderline pshycho in ‘Pyar Tune Kya Kiya’, and an arrogant uptight wife in ‘Om Jai Jagadish’. She also tried her mettle playing a ghostly character in Bhoot.
- Apart from reigning the Hindi movie industry, Urmila has acted in many Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu cinemas. She appeared as a child actor in the 1980 Marathi film Zaakol way before making it big with the Hindi audience.
- Just like Preity Zinta, Urmila Matondkar’s marriage was a low key one, bereft of any Bollywood tamasha. If rumors are to be believed, she met her Kashmiri beau through good friend and fashion designer Manish Malhotra, for whom Mohsin used to model.
- Always known for her flawless style, one would believe Urmila to have big plans for her wedding attire. On the contrary, the actress had her traditional red lehenga choli made in just five days. Big thanks to Manish for making it happen.
- But again this was not the first time Urmila’s outfit was decided in jet speed. We all remember her vibrant dress from Rangeela’s title song. Designer Manish Malhotra discovered that Urmila didn’t have anything to wear that went well with the mood of the song. It was then, the two halted the shoot and went shopping in the streets of Mumbai city and sorted things out in a couple of hours.
Images Source: pinterest