|Birthday Date||4 May 1983 (35 years)|
|Hair Color||Her hair is black, but she often colors it brown and often adds blonde streak|
|Education||She has earned a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration from Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai.|
|Father||Late Krishnan, he worked as a GM in a Hyderabad based five star hotel.|
Trisha Without Makeup
Winner of several beauty titles, Trisha is equally breathtaking without any make up. Blessed with naturally glowing skin and doe eyes, she will claim your heart with or without kajal and mascara.
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Color||Black and White|
|Food||Chicken curry and rice|
|Place||New York City|
|Sportsperson||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Actor||Tom Hanks, Salman Khan|
|Actress||Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lawrence, Manisha Koirala|
|Film||The English Patient, Silence of the Lambs, Jilla, Vaalu|
|Book||Vasco All Areas|
First Debut: Mounam Pesiyadhe in 2002
Brand Endorsements: Fanta, PETA, Scooty Pep+, Vivel, Magnum, Lalitha Jewelers. She has also modelled for Britannia, Cold Coffee, Kurl-on, Horlicks,
- Kalaimamani Awards, Contribution to the Tamil cinema 2010
- CineMAA Awards, CineMAA Award for Best Actress, 2004
- CineMAA Awards, CineMAA Award for Best Actress, 2007
- Edison Awards, Best Actress, 2010
- Edison Awards, Best Actress, 2016
- Filmfare Awards South, Best Actress, 2004
- Filmfare Awards South, Best Actress, 2005
- Filmfare Awards South, Best Actress, 2007
- Filmfare Awards South, Best Actress (Critics) 2016
- International Tamil Film Awards, Best New Actress, 2003
- JFW Awards, Diva of South India, 2012
- JFW Awards, Women Achiever, 2013
- JFW Awards, 14 Years in Cinema, 2016
- Nandi Awards, Best Actress, 2005
- NDTV Awards, Southern Star of the Year, 2010
- Ritz Awards, Icon Award, 2012
- Santosham Film Awards, Best Actress, 2004
- Santosham Film Awards, Best Actress, 2005
- Santosham Film Awards, Best Actress of the Decade, 2012
- South Indian International Movie Awards, Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema 2012
- South Indian International Movie Awards, 10 years of excellence in Tamil cinema, 2013
- South Indian International Movie Awards, Best Actress, 2014
- South Indian International Movie Awards, Most Popular Actress in South India on Social Media, 2014
- South Indian International Movie Awards, Best Actor in Negative Role, 2017
- Tamil Nadu State Film Awards, Special Jury Award for Best Actress, 2009
- Behindwoods Awards, Women achiever, 2015
- Behindwoods Awards, Best Actor In A Lead Role- Female for Thoongaa Vanam & Yennai Arindhaal, 2016
- Vijay Awards, Favourite Heroine, 2006
- Vijay Awards, Favourite Heroine, 2010
- Asianet Film Awards, 2015
Remuneration: 80 Lakhs to 1 crore for every movie
Net Worth: $ 4 Million
Social Media Profiles
Trisha Weight Loss
To maintain her toned up body, especially arms, Trisha relies heavily on free hand exercises. Her favorite form of exercise is yoga and she considers it the healthiest way of losing weight as it stimulates metabolism, while helping her deal with all the stress of the hectic film industry she is part of.
There were few roles for which, the actress had to put on weight, but with the help of yoga she lost the extra pounds immediately. She also stresses on cardio routines that add to her endurance and strength. Though the shoots keep her on her toes, she does squeeze in an hour every day for work out.
The brand ambassador of Magnum ice cream is a total foodie. When asked of diet, she rolls her eyes. “I won’t diet, I choose to burn it out” says the dream girl of millions. But again she mentions that including loads of fruits and greens to her daily meal helps keep her skin looking radiant every day. “Eat everything you want, just eat in moderation” is what she has for you.
Facts About Celebrity
As we said, the actress has lived a life full of exciting events and has also suffered heart breaks. Here are some facts about Trisha that only super fans know.
- Before deciding to step into the world of glamour, she was determined to build a career in criminal psychology.
- She is multi-lingual. While most of the actresses use a dubbing artist when they work for different regional movies, this diva can fluently speak, English, Hindi, Tamil and French.
- Because of her genuine love for animals, PETA decided on choosing her as their brand ambassador.
- But long before the industry found her as Simran’s replacement, she had acted in the movie Jodi as the veteran actress’s friend. Her role was so negligent that it went uncredited.
- As we mentioned New York City is one of her favorite places, she often visits her favorite city incognito. She even stocks up on her beauty essentials from the American city.
- Trisha knows how to turn bad publicity into her favor. In 2004 her nude pics got circulated bringing her quite a scandal. She later proved that it was not her, but a body double, nevertheless utilized the fame she got during this discomfort to bag maximum movies.
- She was also embroiled in scandal when found dressed in a neutral white shirt in the KKR camp during an IPL match.
Images Source: pinterest