Mahira Khan’s career has progressed speedily even since she made her foray into films. As one of the most in-demand actors of recent times, Mahira has graced the silver screen like a boss lady. Making her screen debut with Shahrukh Khan, it was a beckon of her uprising. And she has now marked her status as one of Bollywood’s exciting talent-finds.
In the same way, her fashion profile in the industry circuit became a symbol everybody wanted to emulate. Over the years, Mahira has mastered the art of dressing accurately at all events. See all her best looks below.
About Mahira Khan:
Mahira Khan is originally from Karachi, Pakistan. Her family is Urdu speaking Pathans. Hafeez Khan, her father was born in Delhi and later settled in Pakistan due to the Indian Partition.
Scroll down to learn more about Mahira Khan’s likes, dislikes, hobbies, body stats, and more.
|Mahira Khan Biography:|
|Name||Mahira Hafeez Khan|
|Mahira Khan Age And Date Of Birth||(35 years) 21st December, 1984|
|Place Of Birth||Kariappati, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Occupation||Actress, Former VJ|
|Mahira Khan Height||170 cm|
|Mahira Khan Weight||57 kg|
|Siblings||Hassan Khan (Brother)|
|Spouse||Ali Askari (Divorced)|
|Favorite Things and Hobbies|
|Food||Rice and Gravy|
|Place||London, New York, and Netherlands|
|Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Nouman Ijaz, Johnny Depp, and Daniel Day Lewis|
|Actress||Audrey Hepburn, Madhuri Dixit, Rekha, Bushra Ansari, and Samina Peerzada|
|Film||Pyaasa (1957), and Silver Linings Playbook (2012)|
Debut: VJ Most Wanted, MTV Pakistan, 2006
Net Worth: NA
Remuneration: 1 lakh per episode (PKR)
She enrolled in the Foundation Public School at Karachi at the age of 16. Then at 17, she went to California, United States and then moved to Santa Monica College, Los Angeles. After that, she attended University of Southern California but could not finish her Bachelor’s degree and returned to Pakistan in 2008.
While studying in US, she briefly worked as a cashier at a Los Angeles, Rite Aid store.
Mahira Khan is a Pakistani Actress who has done work in Pakistani movies and dramas. The actress has also won Lux Style Awards and Hum Awards, respectively. Her debut was as a VJ in MTV Pakistan in 2006. In 2011, she made her movie debut Bol opposite Atif Aslam. For the movie, she won a Style Award nomination for Best Actress. Her other title achievements included a Lux Style Award for Satellite Best TV Actress and Hum Award for Best On Screen Couple for the film Humsafar.
Here is a breakdown of Mahira Khan’s titles and achievements:
|Lux Style Awards:|
|Best Film Actress||Bol||Nominated||2012|
|Satellite Best TV Actress||Humsafar||Won||2013|
|Best Actress (Film)||Bin Roye||Won||2016|
|Best TV Actress||Sadqay Tumhare||Won||2016|
|Best Actress (Film)||Ho Mann Jahaan||Won||2017|
|Best Actress (Film)||Verna||Won||2018|
|Pakistan Media Awards:|
|Best Actress (Drama)||Shehr-e-Zaat||Won||2014|
|Best Actress (Drama)||Shehr-e-Zaat||Won||2013|
|Best Onscreen Couple (Drama)||Humsafar||Won||2013|
|Best Actress (Drama)||Sadqay Tumhare||Nominated||2015|
|Best Actress Popular
Best Onscreen Couple (Drama)
|Recognition Award – Films||Bin Roye||Won||2016|
|Best Actress Popular (Drama)||Bin Roye||Won||2017|
|Best Onscreen Couple Popular (Drama)
Best Onscreen Couple Jury (Drama)
Best Actress Jury (Drama)
|Recognition Award – Films||Verna||Won||2018|
|Hum Style Awards:|
|Most Stylish Actress (Film)||Won||2016|
|Most Stylish Actress (Television)||Nominated||2017|
|Most Stylish Actress (Film)||Nominated||2017|
|Style Icon of the Year||Won||2016|
|Best Actress||Ho Mann Jahaan||Nominated||2017|
|International Pakistan Prestige Awards:|
|Best Actress (Film)||Ho Mann Jahaan||Nominated||2017|
|Best Actress (Film)||Verna||Nominated||2018|
Mahira Khan may not have a quarterly film release, but there is no denying of her individualistic fashion sense. She’s the darling of the media, designers, and filmmakers, alike. What we adore about the actress is that- even after her fame- she seems unfazed and doesn’t take herself too seriously. The same reflects on her style.
This time, we’re paying homage to her most memorable stylish show-ups.
1. At the Lux Style Awards, 2018, the actress looked gorgeous in a Faraz Manan, white sharara. It featured gold embellishments, scallop hem, and gold tassels. The styling was done by Maneka Harisinghani. Statement earrings from Sherezad Jewellery, matching dupatta, and belt completed the look.
2. Seen at the HeF clothing launch, Mahira is seen in a casual style. For this shoot, she is wearing a camouflage logo shirt, black trousers, shades, and black sneakers.
3. Mahira is wearing pastel pink saree with ruffled border paired with black blouse. The saree has gorgeous floral embellishments. She completed the look with messy fishtail braid, winged eyeliner, teardrop earrings, and nude lips.
4. This is another stunning Cannes Look of Mahira Khan. The actress wore a satin yellow blouse with flowing sleeves and flared blue pants by Solace London. The look wasfurther enhanced with a white belt, Christian Louboutin black stilettos, and gold earrings.
5. At the L’Oreal Paris Bridal Fashion Week held in Lahore, Mahira Khan wore a cream coat and matching high-waist flared pants. The look was further enhanced with a sheer camisole with floral appliqué and black heels. Her makeup was kept minimal with just a hint of pink shade.
Who wouldn’t like to steal Mahira Khan Makeup Tips? The actress credits her good genes and mother’s strict rule to prevent her from wearing makeup. She’s been giving us beauty goals ever since she made her debut. Let us now talk about her easy yet effective makeup tricks.
Skin care Ritual- The actress does not believe in cleansing her face too often. She washes her face using plain water followed by Kiehl’s Ultra Facial SPF Moisturizer. If she is shooting, she just uses ice on her face before applying makeup.
Before bedtime, she uses Bioderma Sensibio II20 or pure almond oil. After that, she uses Kiehl’s Intim Fatin Cleanser, Rodin face oil or ROC anti-ageing night cream.
Favorite Lipstick: M.A.C Ruby Woo
Makeup must-haves: Bobbi Brown, Pink Coral Blush and Dior mascara
Favorite DIY mask: Mixture of honey and lemon to cleanse and moisturize her face
Spa Love: Thai massages-Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
Favorite Perfume: Ralph Lauren, Romance
Mahira Khan Fitness Secrets:
To us it looks like Mahira Khan does most of her full body work through functional movement. She has very well-defined obliques which indicate that she works on mostly on side work rather than the front abs.
The actress avoids sweets and junk foods to control her body weight. Here is a breakdown of Mahira Khan Diet Plan. Check it out:
Breakfast: Two eggs and brown bread
Lunch: Home cooked food
Dinner: Home cooked food
Here are the brands that Mahira Khan has endorsed so far:
- Q Mobile
- Gai Power Wash
- 2016: 1st Femina Middle East Women Awards (Unstoppable Emerging Talent from Pakistan).
- 2015: Masala! Awards (Best Actress award for Bin Roye).
- 2016: Vogue Beauty Awards (Face to Watch Out For).
- 2017: special award for International Recognition and also Best Dress at the 8th Beirut International Awards Festival.
- 2017: Masala! Awards (Asian Woman of Substance).
- 2018: Contribution to Film and Activism Award (UK Asian Film Festival).
Social Official Profiles:
Please find Mahira Khan Social Profiles below:
Hope you enjoyed reading through Mahira Khan Fashion Profile. How did you find her attires? Let us know in the comment section.
Images Source: Official instagram profiles of the celebs/designers mentioned with in the article.