Nargis Fakhri Bio:
|Nargis Fakhri was born in Queens, New York to multi-cultural parents on 20 October, 1979. She began her career as an American model. Nargis entered America’s Next Top Model Cycles 2 and 3 which also made her the first Pakistani descent to enter America’s Next Top Model.|
|Birthday Date||20 October, 1979|
|Birth Place||Queens, New York, USA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Half Islam-Half Christian|
|Education||B.A Major in Fine Arts and Minor in Psychology|
|Father||Late Mohammed Fakhri (Businessman)|
|Mother||Marie Fakhri (Former Police Officer)|
|Siblings||Aliya Fakhri (Sister)|
|Height||175 cm, 1.75 m, 5.9 inches|
|Weight||55 kg, 121 lbs|
|Shoe Size||4 (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
Nargis Fakhri Without Makeup:
It is not rare to find Nargis Fakhri without makeup. She happily poses for the camera even with zero makeup. Here are a few images of the actress without makeup:
Favorite Things and Hobbies:
|Food||Sushi, Tom Yum soup, Chocolate chip ice-cream, Red velvet cake, Butter chicken, Zucchini Pasta with Avocado cream sauce|
|Place||Denmark, Greece, Costa Rica, and New Zealand|
|Actor||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Varun Dhawan|
|Film||The Chronicles of Narnia, Beauty and the Beast, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective|
|First Debut||Hollywood-Spy (2015), Bollywood- Rockstar (2011)|
|Brand Endorsements||Van Heusen, Reebok India, Parachute, and Tata Motors|
|Remuneration||1-2 crore per film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
Nargis Fakhri Weight Loss:
Nargis is very strict when it comes to fitness. She tries to incorporate dynamic exercise forms and weight training in her fitness routine. She loves to keep her workout fun and light. The actress emphasizes on exercising, eating right, resting well, and staying happy.
- Nargis loves dancing and believes that it is the most fun and dynamic form of exercises. One of her favorite routine includes zumba.
- She also practices yoga after a brisk walk daily to remain stress free and calm.
- She hits the gym frequently, and tries out freehand exercise, with machines and weights. She tries to limit on using weights, but hits the gym thrice a week to keep her body in shape.
- She believes walking, stretching, and meditating improves health and beauty.
Along with the right fitness ritual, Nargis also believes in giving equal importance to her diet. She also believes that eating right can be reflected on her skin. Therefore, she includes plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, and water to her regime.
- Breakfast: Nargis loves to eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and eggs. Her breakfast includes three eggs.
- Mid-morning snack: Any fresh fruit
- Lunch: Fish/ Chicken, plenty of fresh salad, Indian food like chapati, rajma, pulses, etc
- Evening Snack: Dry Fruits
- Dinner: Quinoa and mixed vegetable salad, chicken breast, mashed potatoes, and pulses
- Snacks on bananas to keep her energized
- Stays away from sweets and aerated drinks, oily, fried, and junk foods
- Prefers dark chocolate, green tea over black tea/coffee when she is hungry and needs instant energy
If that’s not all, Nargis recently starred in a Dr. Zeus music video, also featuring Snoop Dogg. Here is a glimpse of the video :