We happened to have come across the one celebrity whose fashion tour is a delight to follow. The Preeti Sabarwal of Chak De India, Sagarika Ghatge, who recently got engaged to ace cricketer, Zaheer Khan, is truly a refreshing face in the glam world.
[Also Read: Yuvraj Singh Wedding]
Hailing from Kolhapur, the lady holds her education qualification in the field of Commerce and Economics. This beauty with brains, Sagarika, landed in the show world with her debut film Chak De India. Noted from then in the hearts of millions, the diva was greatly admired for her easy-to-do, casual and chic styles.
Since we are in the throwback mode, we would like to flash Sagarika Ghatge’s jaw-dropping styles here for you to enjoy.
- For Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech’s wedding reception, Sagarika played a white and gold theme grandly. In a Rohit Bal couture, she looked every bit royal. The pinning of her hair into a vintage bun, the oversized pearl based earrings and the finesse in her makeup, complemented her beauty to the peak.
- For another wedding related festivity, the diva did a trendy indo-western style in Rohit Bal outfit and left us amazed. She went subtle with the shade of her outfit and kept her beauty in the limelight. The soft swirls of her hair, the dewy makeup created ripples in our heart.
- The ease with which she blends her ethnic look with a modern finish is adorable. She was spotted in a pastel shade one shoulder outfit from Jade looking refreshing. The vintage bun, the traditional jewelry, and the trendy outfit made her look gorgeous, inspiring us to seek the style.
- For a friend’s wedding, she rolled out a sari-style in white and looked magical. The bindi, the traditional jewelry, and her glowing face made the look divine.
At Launch Parties And Events
The diva keeps herself busy and up and about by gracing the launch parties and events. Here are a few remarkable styles of Sagarika to pick from-
- Being a national level athlete herself, she delightfully graced the launch of the book ‘Athlete In You’ with her alleged boyfriend, Zaheer Khan. For the grand launch, she dolled up beautifully in a white ensemble. The crochet jacket was an interesting pick of the ensemble turning her look classy and polished.
- At Poonam Soni’s BMW launch, she looked like a pearl in a white lacy mini dress. The tan brown sandals added a pop of color to the look. This avatar of hers looked easy on the eyes.
- For a movie night, her choice of apparel was utterly cool and simple. She always kept her styles swinging along with the changing trends. She embraced the anti-fit rage with a pastel shade jumpsuit. Barely accessorizing, she nailed the look effortlessly.
- Looks like the diva loves her whites more than anything else in the world. At the G-Star Raw store launch, she carried herself smart and chic in a white easy-breezy shirt and a pair of flared denim pants. She proves that beauty lies within simplicity.
- The diva picks her outfit shades quite wisely. Though every color complements her skin tone, she leans more towards the lighter shades and we love it. This look of hers in Gauri and Nainika outfit at the launch of Gem Palace was a visual treat. With casually brushed hair, pink lips and perfect highlighting, she finished her look gracefully.
- Her black avatar in Pankaj & Nidhi outfit for the ‘My Koovs’ event was a killer. The ease with which she carries herself is mind-blowing. She makes us want to do an all-black look with this stunning style.
- Her love for pastels makes us fall in love with her. For the Coach Launch event, she spread a peaceful vibe with her gorgeous look. In a light colored maxi dress and wet sleek hairdo, she looked intoxicating.
Sagarika kept her travel diaries totally drool-worthy and we can’t stop gaping at her –
- The one image that went viral was of hers in Cape Town. The sun kissing look was sultry and totally rocking.
- Her travel diaries are totally do-able and right on the mark. With a leather jacket, cool shades, she pulled out a top-notch look. Check it out:
Her layering game with scarves looks inspiring for this winter. Take a look:
We are truly, madly and deeply in love with her casual, everyday styles but we can’t import her entire style file here, can we? Hence we brought the easiest and stunning styles of hers that couldn’t look away from.
- In a high waist pencil skirt, she looked elegant and high-class. The flowy shirt and the touch of black with the handbag and heels kept the look engaging. This would be the perfect work to party style we can play with.
- A pop of color is most welcome, these days. She rolled an inspiring brunch style in a pair of ripped jeans, a casual anti-fit top, and beige pumps. The yellow handbag that she carried nailed the look totally.
We thoroughly enjoyed the fashion tour of Sagarika Ghatge! Her light and lively styles are worth a shot. What do you say?
Images Source: instagram