There is more to the story of how apple cider vinegar can actually benefit us. The video tells you how you can use apple cider vinegar for beauty purposes in 16 different ways! We just couldn’t help but share this quick video with you on how actually you can get the ACV benefits.
We too know how apple cider vinegar works effectively on certain health issues, but wait till you hear this – apple cider vinegar can work wonders on your hair and skin.
This video will solve many problems that you may be facing otherwise and it is completely safe to use.
Watch it to believe it.
We have listed down the various uses of apple cider vinegar below:
- One of the benefits of ACV is that it can be used to exfoliate your skin. Just soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it all over your face. Make sure you wash your face first and also apply a moisturizer after using the ACV. Doing this on a regular basis will make your skin healthy.
- It has anti-bacterial properties making apple cider vinegar a perfect remedy for soothing sore throat. Gargle with some warm water and apple cider vinegar to get relief from a sore throat.
- You can use apple cider vinegar for hair as well. It’s great way of getting rid of dandruff. Mix 1 cup of ACV with 3 cups of water, apply it over your scalp and rinse after an hour. A regular use of apple cider vinegar can effectively reduce the dandruff.
- Uses of apple cider vinegar also include getting rid of warts. Soak a cotton ball in ACV, place it over the affected area, secure it with a medical tape and let it stay overnight. Following this procedure for a couple of days will give you positive results.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar is not the only way to benefit from it. You can also use it externally as a natural deodorant since it kills odor causing bacteria. Take some apple cider vinegar soaked cotton balls and rub it gently over your armpits.
- Healing a sinus infection is anther one of the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar. Mix 1/4 cup of water, 1/4 cup of bragg organic apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 wedge of lemon. This is a great remedy for killing sinus causing bacteria.
- Organic apple cider vinegar can be used to whiten your teeth as well. Take 2 parts of ACV and 1 part of baking soda. Add some water to it and rinse your mouth with this solution. Since it is quiet acidic in nature, do not forget to add water while rinsing your mouth with it.
- Healing a sunburn is another apple cider vinegar benefits. It helps in maintaining the pH balance of your skin. Soak a washcloth in apple cider vinegar and place the washcloth on the affected area.
- Cider vinegar uses also comprise of cleaning your makeup brushes. It helps in killing all the germs and dirt. Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to 1 cup of water. Dip your makeup brushes in the solution and pat them dry.
- One of the major health benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it is used to soothe eczema and psoriasis. Its anti-inflammatory properties can calm itchy skin. You can add apple cider vinegar to your bath and reap its benefits.
- The acid pH levels of apple cider vinegar can help in preventing ingrown hair. It is also useful in taking care of the razor marks since it can soothe your skin.
- Another benefits of ACV is that it can detoxify your skin. To make an exfoliating mask, make a paste of apple cider vinegar and bentonite clay. This mask is great at removing all the impurities from your skin and will also brighten up your skin.
- Apple cider vinegar benefits not only your hair and skin but is also great at getting rid of stinky feet. It has natural anti-fungal properties which can make your feet stink-free. Take a huge bowl, add 4 cups of water and 1 cup of apple cider vinegar. Now soak your feet in the bowl for sometime and then pat dry it.
- You can also use apple cider vinegar for blood pressure. It contains loads of vitamins, iron, magnesium and calcium which can help in maintaining your blood pressure.
- An apple cider vinegar diet can result in healthier digestion. Follow this recipe to use it as a salad dressing. 2 tablespoons of water, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1 lemon wedge. Mix all the ingredients and your perfect salad dressing is ready.
- Apple cider vinegar for weight loss is one of its most common as well as popular uses. It can keep you from feeling hungry by slowing stomach emptying. It slows down the release of glucose in your blood stream which results in making you feel full for a longer period of time.
Apple cider vinegar with honey is a great combination and is often used in a number of remedies. Now that you know what is apple cider vinegar and its numerous benefits, we hope you try it out yourself.
If you have tried any of these remedies, do share your experience with us. You can also share any other known benefits of apple cider vinegar.