|The Indian actress who has been loved in Tamil and Hindi movies, started off as a sportsperson and brought home a bunch of awards. She is a professional MMA Fighter and has contested in national level kickboxing competitions. Her applaud worthy performance with Madhavan has piqued everyone’s curiosity about her, and we know you are curious too. So here is a detailed account on the life and views of Ritika Singh.|
|Name||Ritika Mohan Singh|
|Birthday Date||16 December 1993 (24 years)|
|Birth Place||Thane, Mumbai|
|Education||She has completed schooling from Smt. K.C. Gandhi English School, Kalyan, Maharashtra|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, Boxer|
None of Ritika Singh’s past relationships are known to the media.
Ritika Singh Without Makeup
The confident youngster looks stunning in the ring free of the slightest hint if make up.
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Actor||Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Leonardo Di Caprio, and Tom Cruise|
|Actress||Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma, and Bipasha Basu|
First Debut: Guru
Brand Endorsements: None
- National Film Award – Special Jury Award, 2016
- Ananda Vikatan Cinema Awards-Best Actress Award, 2016
- Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut, 2016
- Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debutant, 2016
- 2nd IIFA Utsavam – Best Actor Female, 2016
- Apsara awards – Latest Sensation of the Year, 2017
- 64th Filmfare Awards South – Best Actor Female, 2017
- SIIMA 2017 – Best Debutant Female Award, 2017
Remuneration: She has not disclosed anything about her remuneration and net worth yet.
Net Worth: Not Known
Ritika Singh Weight Loss
Though new to the silver screen, the Mumbai Girl appears to be in superb shape. Let’s check out her trick to the magic.
“My workout is aimed towards making me strong” says Ritika. A boxer by profession, Ritika hits the gym regularly. She opts for strength and power workouts and loves spending time on the trend mill. Her Instagram is full of her enjoying the machines. We have seen her braving some serious weights too. May be that is the secret behind those killer muscles.
She hates dieting but does maintain a healthy eating habit. In a day, Ritika consumes plenty of fruits and veggies and drinks sufficient water throughout the day. “My dad was tough on me. I hated the diet and training. I hated eating healthy food like greens and salads. I used to crave for chaat and other fast food”, she shares. “I also hated waking up early for training. I found it tough to follow an athlete’s lifestyle. But soon, it became a part of my life and I embraced it. I realized I was good at it (kick-boxing and karate)”.
Facts About Celebrity
Though the starlet has appeared in a bunch of movies, she has stirred up the media quite a bit. And this is why?
- Before making a debut in Rajkumar Hirani’s production, the 22 year old had already represented India in Karate, Kick-Boxing, and Martial arts.
- On being asked if she will even strike a pose in a bikini, the not so shy Belle responded, ‘The day I have a bikini body, I won’t mind flaunting it’.
- Infact she is quite the dare devil. When asked if she or her mother ever fears getting her face scarred in any fight – something that many of us girls dread – Ritika confirms, she doesn’t. “I have been fighting from a very young age. There is no fear there. It helped me cultivate the mindset of a fighter.”
- But again, just like any and every Indian girl, she too has a bunch of pestering relatives. Despite having so many accolades under her belt her relatives keep reminding her that she has reached the marriageable age and must give up on boxing. Not that she pays any mind to them.
- Ritika is confident that her movie, Saala Khadoos will do for boxing, what Chak De Indian did for Hockey – that is, bring the sport to limelight and more and more people will find interest in it.
- Did you know that in the course of shooting, her boxer genes kicked in, and she ended up landing a hard punch on Madhavan. We can only imagine how Maddy might have felt, not that we want to share those feelings.
- But Madhavan is only full of praises about her co-star and has been heard saying that Ritika is even better of an actress than she is a boxer.
- Ritika was hailed for voicing out sexual harassment in the world of sports. Thanking God for having her father as her trainer for which she didn’t have to come across such situations, but doesn’t rule out the occurrences. “I have seen people being discriminated. Cheating during bouts has always existed.” She quoted.
- When asked if she always had acting as an ambition, she says “Being a kick boxer I always thought that I would retire as a fighter. In my wildest dream, I never imagined I would be an actor someday. I don’t know what Maddy sir saw in me.”
Images Source: pinterest