We are super excited for Samantha Prabhu’s upcoming A Aa, Anasuya Ramalingam Vs Anand Vihari which is slated for a release. The movie is a essentially a love triangle with Nithiin Reddy, Samantha and Debutante Anupama Parameswara playing the lead roles.
The actress who will be trying comedy for the first time has admitted that pulling it off was actually quite a tough task. But we are sure that a talent like that must have pulled it off with perfection.
[Also Read: Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Style Is Always On Point!]
We are so looking forward to this one. However in the meanwhile, Samantha’s keeping us busy giving us an exceptional Promotional run.
Scroll to see her top 5 looks from the A Aa promotions and we bet, like us, you too will love them all.
1. Samantha Prabhu looked ready to rule in this green long skirt paired with a full sleeve black top. The flare of the skirt was complemented just right with the body hugging tee. Don’t miss those big boxy pockets that gave the look its chic quotient.
2. This all-white look with a tinge of rose appealed to our senses. White + floral brought some respite amidst the soaring temperatures. We admit that we are crushing on those Red Peep toes.
3. Quirky is the new cool and Samantha gave us some inspiration rocking this “be Silly be Weird” grey dress. She finished this look with the perfect pair of knee length gladiators. Can’t wait to replicate this look.
4. The diva flaunted her delicate side wearing this cute dress. We heart the sleeveless bodice adorned with soft pastel patches opening up to the flowy white pleats. She totally wowed us with this one.
5. A yet another flawless all-white look. Samantha sported class with panache in this high neck overlap dress. The chiffon under layering added the requisite softness making this spotting one of our favourites. The pony tail looked clean and bold. Dull gold bracelet and heels just sealed the look.
These are our top 5 Samantha-Spotting in her last Promotional Run for SS16. Which one would be yours?
Images Source: twitter.com/NeerajaKona