|Birthday Date||February 21, 1996|
|Birth Place||Northampton, England|
|Education||The King’s High School for Girls|
|Marital Status||Engaged to singer Joe Jonas|
|Siblings||James Turner (Brother), Will Turner (Brother)|
|Height||5.9 inches, 175 cm|
|Weight||64 kg, 141 pounds|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US), 34 (EU)|
Sophie Turner Without Makeup
Sophie Turner skips makeup or barely wears any when she is not filming. She confessed, ‘I am not talented with my face. I can’t figure it out. I’ll put on a bit of mascara and conceal any spots.’
Favorite Things And Hobbies
|Color||Brown, red, and purple|
|Place||England, Tokyo, Switzerland|
|Sport||Basketball and Football|
|Actor||Jack Nicholson, Richard Burton, Al Pacino|
|Actress||Jessica Alba and Sarah Bullock|
|Film||One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Dark Knight, 100 Days.|
Debut: As Sansa Stark actress on HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones (2011-Present).
Brand Endorsements: Wella
Remuneration: Salary per episode is not revealed to any media sources.
Net Worth: $5 million
Sophie Turner Weight Loss
After getting selected for the role of Jean Grey for X-Men series, Sophie Turner changed her lifestyle and welcomed a fitness regimen for looking the part of a superhero. She worked hard to achieve a lean and toned body to suit the character. Sophie also follows a paleo diet that allows her to stay fit.
The actress also indulges in a wide variety of workouts to maintain a great shape.
- Her one-hour workout is vigorous enough to target every muscle group in her body.
- She practices squats and deadlifts to burn calories.
- Makes use of kettlebells to target glutes, legs, and stomach.
- Performs circuits with weights ranging from 22 to 35 lbs.
- For strengthening and toning her upper body, Sophie performs intense resistance sprints for 10 minutes.
- She enjoys boxing drills for fat loss.
- Sophie’s workout routine also includes hill sprints, resistance bands, kettlebells, and burpees.
Sophie Turner did not care much about maintaining a proper diet regime until she really understood the importance of it. The actress follows a low-carb Paleo diet plan. Her Paleo diet includes fruits, veggies, meat, and fish. She also tries to include a lot of fresh vegetables like sweet potatoes, cauliflower, and spinach.
Sophie now believes in eating healthy food in right proportions.
Breakfast: She loves eating cereal along with fruit juices in the morning.
Lunch: Pasta and chicken combined with a vegetable salad.
Dinner: Fish along with some fruits.
She takes healthy snacks like almonds, fruits, and yogurt in between meals.
Facts about Sophie Turner
- Sophie is a big fan of the TV series Hannibal and Breaking Bad.
- The actress had a twin who sadly died at birth.
- Sophie made her big-screen debut in the movie, Another Me portraying the role of Fay Delussey.
- Her favorite shopping destination is Switzerland.
- Favorite actors from her generation include Hailee Seinfeld, Saoirse Ronan, Jennifer Lawrence, and Miles Teller.
- She has ADHD and has been receiving treatment for it since childhood.
- One of her famous personal quotes is, “You’ve got to be able to wear your clothes, but don’t let the clothes wear you.”
That’s all we know about the young actress. If you have any more info about this promising star please share it with other fans here
Images Source: pinterest