While market is flooded with an array of anti-aging creams that are formulated with high end ingredients and with an expensive price tag; you do not have to get carried away and spend a part of your fortune on such luxe cosmetics. Instead there are top 5 anti aging ingredients found in kitchen which you can use and keep aging symptoms at bay. Do have a read and stay inspired!
1. Egg face pack
Egg is not only loaded with health benefits but it also comes with several beauty advantages. Did you know egg contributes to youthful skin, whilst toning and firming the skin? It prevents formation of wrinkles and keeps the skin supple and moisturized at the same time. Here are the following anti-aging benefits offered by egg –
- It tightens the epidermis of skin
- It keeps the skin healthy and bright
- It stimulates blood circulation
- It treats acne
- It fights wrinkles
For this, you need to take one tsp of egg white in a bowl and add 1/2 tsp of cream and 1/2 tsp of lemon juice and apply it on your face. Keep the pack for 15 minutes and rinse it off with tap water. Follow this beauty routine every alternative day.
2. Carrot face pack
A carrot a day keeps the wrinkles away
Here are the following beauty benefits that carrot face pack has to offer –
- Carrots contain carotene, which helps keep the skin glowing and healthy
- Carotenoids present in carrot along with other powerful anti-oxidants help in slowing down the aging process
- Carrots help in boosting collagen production that help fight wrinkles
- Carotenoids also help in conditioning the skin, thereby making it supple
- The anti-inflammatory properties present in carrot help in revitalizing and toning the skin
Take a half piece of carrot and half potato and boil them together. Mash them together and add a pinch of baking soda and turmeric and mix well. Now apply this mixture over your face and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
3. Coconut Milk Face Pack
Coconut milk is rich in vitamins including C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 along-with iron, selenium, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. Coconut milk is an excellent anti-aging product as well. All you need to do is, apply the coconut milk on your face and wash it off after 20 minutes with cold water. This milk will tighten your pores, thereby firming the skin.
4. Banana face pack
Of all the endless benefits offered by banana, here are a few additional major beauty benefits of banana for face
- It removes dead skin cells from your face
- It adds glow to skin, thereby lightening the undertone
- It adds softness to your skin
- It firms the skin pores and muscles to combat wrinkles
- It also cures dry eyes
- The anti-bacterial properties of banana treat acne, pimples and blemishes
Take 5 to 6 pieces of ripe banana and mash with warm water. Now apply the fine paste over the face and neck. Keep it for 10 minutes rinse with warm water.
5. Rose water face pack
Add 2 tsp of rose water to one drop glycerin and 2 drops of lemon juice. Now apply this mixture on your face and neck and keep it for whole day just as you apply your face moisturizer. Rose water not only prevents aging symptoms but also renders you with youthful skin.
So those were the top 5 anti-aging ingredients found in kitchen. Hope this helps!