Whether it be a couture gown or tasteful ethnic wear, Aditi brings her own groove to the mix proving she is constantly changing her looks. But her personal sartorial fashion profile remain the same. Never shy of trying the newest style, Aditi’s girlish ensembles prove there’s more to the actor than her on-screen outfits.
More recently, Aditi has upper her style game with a series of winning outfits-making us wish to raid her wardrobe more than ever. Read ahead for all the Hydari moments we’ve got our eye on-basics included!
About Aditi Rao Hydari:
Aditi Rao Hydari was born in Hyderabad to parents Ehsaan Hydari and Vidya Rao. When Aditi was just two, her parents divorced. She was single handedly raised by her mother who was also an acclaimed classical singer.
She lost her father in 2013 due to lung cancer. He was a Bohri Muslim while her mother was a Hindu by birth, but practiced Buddhism
From the start, Aditi aspired to be an actress. After completing her college in Delhi, she started working in the South Film Industry. Soon after that, she moved to Mumbai to pursue her acting career in Bollywood.
|Aditi Rao Hydari Biography :|
|Date of Birth and Age||28th October 1986 (32 years)|
|Place of Birth||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Religion||NA (Father is Muslim and Mother is Hindu)|
|Debut||Prajapathi (2006) Malayalam film, Delhi 6 (Bollywood)|
|Father||Lt. Ehsaan Hydari|
|Siblings||Brother NA, Sister NA|
|Marital Status||Single, Separated from Satyadeep Mishra|
|Height||In Centimeters – 165 cm,
In Meters-1.65 m,
In Feet inches 5.5
|Weight||In Kilograms 52 kg,
In Pounds 115 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress and shoe size||6(US), or 38 (EU)- Dress size
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) – Shoe size
|Favorite Things and Hobbies:|
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh|
|Actress||Richa Chadha, Dia Mirza, Vidya Balan|
|Film||Disney ABCD2, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam, Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
Hollywood: Life is Beautiful, Iris, Pan’s Labyrinth, Love Actually
|Book||Living the Dream: Bollywood by Mark Bennington|
- Aditi completed her schooling from Rishi Valley School Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh.
- Later, she graduated from Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi.
Aditi Rao Hydari is a celebrated actress who worked for several Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu movies. She made her debut with the Malayalam film Prajapathi in 2006.
After that, she starred in the Hindi movie, Delhi 6, where she played the role of an unmarried woman with Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor.
Here is a breakdown of Aditi Rao Hydari in terms of titles:
- In 2012, Aditi won the Stardust Award for Best Actress and Screen Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for the movie Yeh Saali Zindagi. In the same year, she also won Best Supporting Actor in a Supporting Role for Producers Guild Film Awards in Rockstar.
- In 2013, she won Big Star Entertainment Awards for Most Entertaining Actor in a Thriller Film-Female for the movie Murder 3.
- Stardust Award for Best Actress for London, Paris, New York in 2013.
- Big Zee Entertainment Awards, Most Entertaining Actor in a Thriller Film-Female for Wazir in 2017.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards, Critics Choice Best Actress for Bhoomi in 2018.
Aditi Rao Hydari Fashion Profile:
Aditi Rao Hydari loved wearing bold colors, sequin dresses, and platform heels during the early phase of her career, in 2013. Later, she shifted to wearing softer skater ensembles and cocktail gowns in solid hues.
She is also seen favoring downtime style like boyfriend denims, athleisure, and Indian silhouettes.
With utmost grace, she continues to be a prominent figure in the red carpet and is often listed in the best dressed category.
Here’s a closer look at Hydari’s wow-some style moments.
1. Wearing a Gaurav Gupta gown:
Aditi Rao Hydari was seen in a Gaurav Gupta ivory and gold gown on 24th October, 2018. The actress was in attendance for the couturier’s Delhi Flagship launch.
2. In an Indo-Western look:
Aditi rocked a casual look of frayed denims with a peacock motif cardigan. We’re also digging her heavy choker.
3. At the Elle Beauty Awards:
Aditi Rao Hydari won the Elle Real Beauty Inspiration Award in a Gaurav Gupta red ruffled skirt with a white crop shirt. Maroon lips and a neat ponytail completed her look at the red carpet.
4. In an embroidery gown at the SIIMA Awards:
At the SIIMA Awards 2018, Aditi wore a black Rahul Mishra off-shoulder gown with a thigh-high slit. We especially love the jhumka and rings by Sangeeta Boochra.
5. Rocking the Cosmopolitan Cover Issue:
Could this woman get any classy? Just when we thought over embellishment were over, Aditi makes us rethink with her Suneet Varma jewelled top. The pinstripe trousers and the robe with lace details from Marks & Spencer is just gorgeous, too.
Aditi has a slim and petite body frame. She attributes her fit body to yoga, functional training, Pilates, and dancing.
- Her trainer Vilayat Hussain mixes her workout routine to increase her agility.
- Another of her favorite exercise is dancing as it keeps her disciplined.
- Her go-to healthy snack is a vegan protein drink which includes berries, chia seeds, and nut butter. She also loves munching on toasted lotus seeds (makhana).
- One of the food recipes she loves whipping up is the creamy scrambled eggs with truffle and dosas.
- Mid-morning she takes almond milk or nuts.
- Lunch include rice with dal, quinoa, and fish or veg, chicken or mutton.
- In the evening, she snacks on upma or salad.
- For dinner, she takes meat with plenty of veggies and avoids having rice.
Below are the brands that Aditi has endorsed:
- Fifth Edition of the Vogue Wedding Show
- KOSÉ (Japanese skincare brand)
Social Media Profiles:
Aditi Rao Hydari is skilled at building relationships with her growing fans through the growing use of social media. You can find her on:
Aditi Rao is one of the biggest actors in India, so when she steps out, people notice. She always looks the part of a well-groomed princess, and is known for her classic take-on style.
What is your opinion on her fashion profile? Do write in to us in the comment box below.
Images Source: Official instagram profiles of the celebs/designers mentioned with in the article.