Wedding bells began ringing for the writer and creative producer, Anushka Rajan, and the loud sound of the bells in the radiant city of Abu Dhabi reached the Bollywood ears. To wish the couple loads of happiness and great luck, all her near & dear ones of tinsel town dropped in and turned the memorable moments into a starry affair. Amongst the huge crowd, we could narrow down the gorgeous tinsel town divas and their celestial avatars that illuminated the skies of Abu Dhabi. But first, let’s talk about the bride.
The joyous bride left us speechless as she glowed, glimmered in astonishing outfits all along her big day ceremonies. While the happiness of the bride filled the air with laughter, smiles, and giggles, her choice of styles has caught our undivided attention. The wedding carnival began with lively and vibrant spirit. Here is a sneak into her festivities closet-
Dressed in an indo-western creation by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, Anushka Rajan raced the fashion speedometer. The white ruffles shirt over the bright-hued modern art lehenga was a treat to the artistic eyes. A bit bohemian, a bit vintage and a slight bit ethnic was blended perfectly in this creation. With a head gear by Deepa Gurnani, clipped on the side to her neatly pinned hair, she looked perfect.
The Emirates Palace was the most happening spot in the entire city on the night of sangeet. For this music-filled evening, the bride, Anushka Rajan, picked an off-shoulder, fringe-sleeved crop top over a pastel shade heavily embellished lehenga. With a choker necklace and curls rolling down her shoulders, she looked stunning.
It’s the big day and how can it pass by without the essence of a Sabaysachi creation? On the grand evening, the shine and beauty of the bride was well defined by a pastel shade lehenga choli with elegant golden hemline and floral thread work from the majestic Sabyasachi label. Traditional jewelry completed her picture perfect bridal avatar flawlessly.
4. Cocktail Party
A shimmering red carpet style gown in blue from Ziad Nakad was the choice of the bride for the cocktail party. To this glamorous avatar, Anushka added precious pieces of jewelry. Cascading waves brushed to one side, matte finish lips and bronze touch up finished her look.
The fuzz-frizz hairdos, the glossy touch ups and the bridal glow were carefully and beautifully articulated all along the festivities by the beauty expert, Namrata Soni.
The bride’s best friend, Athiya Shetty ensured she glammed up the festivities with killer styles. Let’s decode the diva’s bridal styles-
- For the Mehendi ceremony, the diva switched to an indo-western theme in Amoh by Jade. With strong red lips, clear makeup and soft wavy hair brushed to one side, she oozed beauty.
- A perfect blend of sheer and embellishments in glossy pastel shades by Manish Malhotra was the outfit chosen by Athiya for Anushka Rajan’s sangeet. Pearls filled chand balis, a potli rounded her charming appearance.
- For the grand wedding, the diva rolled out a captivating look in Payal Singhal lehenga choli. The sheer dupatta added much more ethnicity to the wonderful creation. With her hair pinned neatly into a bun, and with sparkling gems she closed her style.
- Heavenly and divine was the diva in Falguni & Shane Peacock body-con gown for the reception. Her love for pastels can be clearly seen. With softly done hair, she nailed the style with absolute grace.
The age-defying veteran beauty, Sridevi pulled out bright and classy styles at the wedding ceremonies of Anushka Rajan and left us spellbound.
- The gorgeous, classy lady went vibrant in a brilliant summer yellow number by Manish Malhotra. The white straight fit trousers balanced the heavily loaded top. With dazzling diamonds and perfectly done beauty touch up, she looked lovely.
- Sridevi exuded royalty and ethnicity in perfect balance in a Manish Malhotra sari for one of the wedding events. Krsala jewelry played a major role in winding up the traditional avatar gorgeously. With the sleek bun, a bindi and intact makeup, she looked like a sculpture with life.
- The diva was a total competition to the bride as she looked young, glowing and charming in an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla intricately designed outfit. Head to toe in a golden hue, the diva glowed brighter than the stars.
Alongside her beautiful mom, the upcoming actress Jhanvi Kapoor glowed like a star. She flaunted her tenderness and youthfulness in a subtle shade Anamika Khanna lehenga choli. With Amrapali jewels pitching in the right amount of elegance, she closed her look.
The ace designer was spotted at one of the ceremonies in a pink House of Masaba scuba lehenga. Adding long dangling earrings to balance the void, she rounded her pretty pink style.
The tall and glamorous lady, Sonali Bendre was spotted at one of the wedding festivities in a simple yet classy Manish Malhotra ensemble. Fizzy Goblet juttis, and statement neckpiece were her choice for the evening in play and we totally admire her classic fashion taste.
Sonali was also spotted in an indigo outfit with golden leaf applique looking simply superb.
Wasn’t that one big fat wedding? Yes!!
We wish the couple loads of happiness and luck! Congratulations!
Images Source: instagram