Aditi Rao Hydari studded the cover of Grazia, India this June and we simply fell in love with her all over again.
The actress was always seen sporting gorgeous gowns, lovely Anita Dongre collections, and many more. Though we had glimpses of her in uber-chic outfits, the cover shoot takes her fashion journey to the next level.
On the cover photo, she was styled in a denim-on-denim outfit from Pepe Jeans. The washed out look of the shirt and the ripped jeans projected a street style theme. Have you noticed the tinkle near her nose? Yes! That’s the septum ring from Accessorize India that she clings onto it all through her shoot. With understated Blurbook earrings, she closed the look. She rocked the twin bun style looking absolutely adorable.
Read along to know more about her punk style photo shoot.
1. In a Blumarine sequin top, Asos denim jacket over Stella McCartney shorts, she looked dreamy and jazzy. She took to Kichu earrings, Accessorize India and Blurbook necklaces, Blurbook and Suhani Parekh rings, to spice up her look. Aditi slid her slender feet into Louboutin black boots and rocked the style.
2. Up and close picture of the hazel-eyed beauty, drove us crazy. Barely visible in the image is her Chanel dress to which she added trajectory earrings by Suhani Parekh. This is an image that gives us a scope to admire the glow on her face, barely visible makeup, and the mellowed lip hue.
3. In a Topshop tee, Burberry skirt and Shivan and Narresh jacket, she looked like a school girl in distress. The stylist has taken great interest in accessorizing the diva and we appreciate the efforts.
4. In Heumn gorilla sweater and Blurbook earrings, Aditi looked flawless.
5. In Christopher Kane geometric print dress over Asos mesh bodysuit, she trapped our thoughts. With Accessorize India necklace, Furla and Amrapali bracelets, she rounded off the look.
6. In a Kanika Goyal top, Huemn pants, Calvin Klein shorts, she posed in attitude. Louboutin metallic sandals were picked by her along with Furla bracelet and Forever New earrings.
Punky, funky, peppy, trendy and what more, Aditi Rao Hydari carried the entire high street style with her twin buns and septum ring in a bizarre yet rococo way.
Pasha Malwani, the stylist has done an amazing job with Aditi, all along the shoot. Kudos to her and her fashion impressions.
Hope you liked the post!!