One of the most illustrious names that has been doing rounds for a while has been of Ms. Nita Ambani who not only is the co-owner of the Indian Cricket Team, but is also the founder and the Chairperson of the Dhirubhai Ambani International School and is actively involved in Project Drishti.
Let’s look at Nita Ambani in saree, spotted at various events that have marked the change in her fashion style and wardrobe:
1. Nita Ambani was spotted at Esha Deol’s wedding in a red silk saree. While the pallu of the saree had aztec prints, the rest of the saree had golden woven polka pattern. She wore traditional gold and ruby jewellery with matching jhumka earrings and a round cocktail ring.
2. Nita Ambani attended the LOfficiel Magic Bus Charity Event at Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai in a pretty shaded georgette peach saree with a broad brocade border. The brocade blouse perfectly matched the astonishing yet simple saree. She wore the accessories in pearls to match the ensemble.
3. She hails from a middle class Gujarati family which allows her to imbibe the Indian culture. It is reflected in her outfits, especially the way she drapes the saris. It is a combination of traditional with a modern touch. Her flair for crimson colors can also be noticed by the shades of crimson that she opts for. Sandeep Khosla is her favorite dress designer who customizes her attires and gives the beauty a dazzling look. The classic and traditional jewellery that she adores herself with, deserves a special mention. The jhumkas and accessories are well planned.
4. At CNN IBN Hero’s event, Nita Ambani was spotted in a pink and red satin silk saree with a broad golden border.
5. For the inauguration of the H. N Reliance Foundation Hospital, Nita Ambai choose to wear a bright red saree with heavy embroidery. Keeping in mind the elaborate borders, she wore a simple, string of pearls to go with the overall look.
6. At the reception for a British Asian Trust, Nita Ambani was spotted in a black saree with gold embellishments in the border with Prince Charles, Camilia and Kajol.
7. She was also featured as the cover girl on popular fashion magazines such as People, Verve and Femina. She did a special cover page photo for the magazine named “Hello” in a cream colored sari that had rich red border. Her daughter, Isha Ambani also accompanied her.
8. Recently on November 2, 2014 Mrs. Ambani celebrated her 51st birthday in R.P. Ghat in the temple town of Varanasi. Her pink georgette silk saree caught attention of millions. This beautiful saree worth Rs. 2Lakh looked totally stunning on her.
9. Previously this year in Ahmedabad, Nita Ambani wore a saree worth Rs. 40 lakh. This was a beautiful saree was designed by Sivalingam, the director of Chennai Silks, which is very similar to the vivah pattu. You will be fascinated to know that this stunning saree weighs 8kgs and the blouse back has a design of Lord Nathwada depicted on it. Not only this, but this saree now has entered Guinness book of world records. This saree ranks as one of the most expensive sarees too.
Most of Nita’s sarees have pink, red’s and crimson colours that complement her skin tone most beautifully. There is no doubt that Nita Ambani has a great sense of fashion and jewelry and can make any girl or women drool for her sarees and jewelries.
Don’t we all love her for the way she dresses and carries herself at all the events and parties. Do you like her style too? Tell us in comments.