Jennifer Lawrence, the name on the path to Hollywood super stardom, has gained fans worldwide for her brilliance in the industry and her style oh-so feminine. This reigning woman has a style equation and fashion sense that can put the riskiest fashion statements into place. Her latest upcoming movie, Passengers had a world tour for promotions, and all we saw was Jennifer’s outfits which paved way for the red carpet and stole the show.
Take a look at her outfits during the world tour.
1. In a white spotless Dior gown embroidered with a single heart, Jennifer Lawrence looks like a dream, at the Los Angeles premier.
2. In a custom made Dior creation, she shines in a strapped blue gown with accessories and minimal makeup, in Seoul, at the movie premier. When did Jennifer ever need makeup to look good?
3. At the Passengers photocall in Paris, she nailed the moment in a Dior cashmere sweater with ethereal embroidered talli long skirt.
4. Jennifer Lawrence in the Pre-fall 2017 Cinq à Sept outfit at a promotional event in Seoul. In a crop and a long peach skirt, she looks gorgeous.
5. In a wide neckline Altuzarra Hammond top and a floral embroidered Taylor midi skirt, Jennifer looks merry and vibrant at the Los Angeles Photocall. A plunging V neckline looks like the new fashion update.
6. At the London photocall for Passengers, Jennifer looked classy in a Proenza Schouler gown. So sleek, with hair tied into a bun, the high-low skirt, everything was just enough for Jenny to nail the look.
7. Jennifer Lawrence looks breathtaking in this off-shoulder Antonio Berardi pantsuit honouring her natural beauty.
8. In a Dolce and Gabbana outfit, for the Passengers photocall in Berlin. Her smokey eyes and hair let loose with a messy look rounded off her look.
9. In a Sally LaPointe Spring 2017 Collection outfit, Jennifer Lawrence looks as sexy as it is chic – the colour of the outfit exudes class.
10. At a photocall in Madrid, Jennifer went modest in a 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring Collection white skirt suit, which showed off her slender legs. This three piece outfit was a cherry on the cake, with those perfect Randall Scott Fine jewellery and Roger Vivier sandals.
Tell us in the comments below, on which look you love the best!
Images Source: instagram