|Kate Garry Hudson
|April 19, 1979
|Los Angeles, California, USA
|Graduated from Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences (1997) and New York
|Boston Russell, Oliver Hudson, Wyatt Russell, Lalania Russell, Emily Hudson, Zachary Hudson
|Chris Robinson (2000-2007)
|Bingham Hawn Bellamy, Ryder Robinson
|5 ft 6 or 168 cm
|55 kg or 121 pounds
|34-23-34 or 86-58.5-86 cm
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Candy, Chocolates, Pineapple, Chicken Salad
|Aspen, Colorado, Cambodia
|Bradley Cooper, Michael Fassbender, Leonardo DiCaprio
|This is Spinal Tap, Desert Blue
Kate Hudson Weight Loss
Hudson maintains a balanced lifestyle by working simultaneously in the gym, eating healthy, and taking out time to laugh and be silly.
The actress pays attention to fitness without obsessing over small things. Hudson believes in staying active and credits her weight loss to Pilates. “I love pilates, that’s always what I will do, and I know it’s boring but it really is the foundation of everything that I do. I believe in traditional pilates because I think that our bodies need to be aligned, and what that does for your body is it makes it so strong.”
Hudson’s personal pilates trainer is Nicole Stuart. The actress has been working with Nicole for over 15 years. Nicole reveals that Kate does pilates three times a week for one hour. She also practices cardio exercise, yoga, and spin classes.
- 20-30 minutes each of cardio, strengthening and stretching or sculpting, 1-2 times a week
- 15 minutes of cardio/strength/stretch on other two days
- A dance cardio, butt and core exercises for 30 minutes, arm workouts for 10 minutes, triceps push-ups and wide-arm push-ups for 20-30 minutes two times a week
- Kate follows a high alkaline diet devoid of processed and oily foods.
- Takes wholesome foods rich in nutrients.
- Majority of her daily caloric intake comes through fruits, veggies, nuts, and tofu.
- Occasionally includes lean meat.
- Does not believe in heavy breakfast- “I’m not one of those people who wakes up hungry.” Instead Hudson takes a cup of coffee or green juice. After her pilates workout, she takes a protein shake.
- Limits her sugar intake by avoiding meat, dairy, and gluten.
- Typically takes salad for lunch and late-afternoon snack before dinner.
- The actress takes five small meals daily.
- Two of her guilty pleasures are Hawaiian pizza and Annie’s gluten-free macaroni and cheese.