|Keerthy Suresh is one of the most sought after actresses in Tamil cinema. She has made a niche in Kollywood with her versatile roles. She made her Tamil debut with Idhu Enna Maayam, and went on to do other stronger roles in movies like Rajini Murugan.|
|Birthday Date||17th October, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Degree in Fashion Design|
|Father||Suresh Kumar (Malayali Film Producer)|
|Mother||Menaka (Former Actress)|
|Siblings||Revathy Suresh (Sister)|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Actress||Parvathy Thiruvoth Kottuvata, Sridevi|
|Film||Queen, Kahaani, Maryan, Moondram Pirai, Manathil Urudhi Vendum|
|First Debut||Pilots (Child Artist), Malayalam: Geethanjali (2010), Tamil: Idhu Enna Maayam (2015)|
|Brand Endorsements||Brand Ambassador for Revathy Kalamandhir Film Academy|
|Remuneration||Rs. 2 crore (approx)|
Keerthi Suresh Weight Loss
The actress works hard to maintain her body shape. Before entering the film industry, Keerthy battled with body issues. However, she managed to shed off her extra pounds to look fabulous. In her recent appearances, Keerthy certainly looks slim. With rigorous strict training and diet plans, the actress has been able to maintain a phenomenal physique.
- Keerthy maintains a strict workout routine that includes spinning and cardio exercises.
- She practices yoga once every week.
- Does running or cycling as part of cardio exercises.
- Includes light weight training.
- Breakfast: Cereals with milk or whole wheat toast.
- Lunch: Roti or Sabzi with fresh veggie salad.
- Dinner: Rice or dal with vegetable salad two to three hours before bedtime.