|Name||Miranda May Kerr|
|Birthday Date||20th April 1983 [celebrity_age_calc data=”1983-04-20″]|
|Birth Place||Sydney, Australia|
|Education||Graduate (Certified Health Coach)|
|Occupation||Model, Author, Entrepreneur|
|Marital Status:||Married to Evan Spiegel (9th May 27, 2017)|
|Siblings||Orlando Bloom (m2010-m2013), Evan Spiegel (Entrepreneur m2017-Present)|
|Children||Son Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom (2011) Father-Orlando Bloom|
Past Relationships: Lt. Christopher Middlebrook (1996-1998), Adrian Camilleri (2003), Jay Lyon (2003-2007), Orlando Bloom (2007-2013)
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Shoe Size||2 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Favorite Things and Hobbies:
|Food||Homemade fried Chicken and Steak Pie|
|Place||Corsica Island, France and New York|
|Film||The Big Blue|
Miranda Kerr Weight Loss
- Miranda meditates daily, and practices Pilates and Yoga.
- Loves turning on the music and joining her son on the trampoline.
- Does a plank to tone her whole body; practices leg lifts on the plan and clench stomach when she is sitting.
- Miranda does a ballet inspired workout for giving shape to her shoulders.
- As a former student of nutrition, Miranda focuses on feeding her body with enough nutrients instead of depriving herself of anything.
- She loves to indulge in salmon, avocado, eggs, and green juices.
- Miranda loves the zest of lemon in everything.
- Miranda practices Nichiren Buddhism.
- She is the global ambassador of Earth Hour.
- Miranda is of French, Irish, Scottish, and English ancestry.
- Her favorite hair product is coconut oil.