|Name||Nikolina Constantinova Dobreva|
|Birthday Date||9 January, 1989 (29 years)|
|Birth Place||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||University of California|
|Father||Konstantin Dobrev (computer specialist)|
|Mother||Michaela Dobreva (artist)|
|Siblings||Aleksandar Dobrev (Elder brother)|
Ian Somerhalder (actor), Derek Hough (dancer), Liam Hemsworth (Actor)
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight||55 kg (in kilograms), 122 lbs (in pounds)|
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hip Size||33 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Car Collection||Mercedes-Benz E350, Audi S4 Quattro Cabriolet|
|Interests||Making jewelry, rhythmic gymnastics, dancing, learning music, yoga, and swimming|
|Perfume||D&G Light Blue|
|Best Friends||Sara Paxton, Matt Lancer|
|Film||The Notebook, Knocked Up, Juno, Transformers, Schindler’s List|
First Debut: Away from Her (2006)
Brand Endorsements: Reebok
Remuneration: $30,000 per episode
Net Worth: $6 million
Nina Dobrev Weight Loss
- Nina is pretty enthusiastic about fitness since childhood and performs a variety of workouts for her daily routine.
- She began her workout sessions since the age of nine.
- Nina is inclined towards ballet dancing, which makes her a passionate dancer.
- The actress includes spinning, stretching, running, hiking, and surfing for her cardio workouts.
- Apart from the rigorous exercises, she attributes her lean body to hot yoga.
- Nina loves sweaty yoga and practices it three to four times a week.
- Bikram yoga is her favorite hot yoga and she relies on it to de-stress her body and mind.
- Nina works out for one hour under the supervision of her personal trainer. Instead of focusing only on toning her body, she loves a full body workout.
- For staying in shape, Nina loves eating low carb foods. She is not in favor of no carb or low calorie foods that make the body deprived of vital nutrients.
- Nina’s diet includes green veggies, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats.
- Nina was on a vegan diet for sometime but soon realized that it didn’t suit her.
- The actress takes five to six small meals daily to keep her body nourished and energized from her daily workouts.
- She includes protein sources such as meat and almonds to her diet.
- Since she is constantly traveling, Nina keeps healthy snacks handy such as apples and nuts.
Facts about Nina
- Nina does not like taking selfies.
- She does not watch TV that much.
- Nina is fluent in French, English and Bulgarian.
- Has completed internationally in rhythmic gymnastics.
- Wears glasses.
Images Source: instagram