|Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin
|19 January 1982 [celebrity_age_calc data=”1982-01-19″]
|Los Angeles, California,
|Los Alamitos High School, Chapman University.
|She is divorced as on 2017
|Beatrix and Zoie (daughters)
- Shaun Holguin – ex-husband ( 2002 to 2006)
- Cody Herpin – ex-husband (2007 to 2010)
- Morty Coyle – ex-husband (2012 to 2016)
Favorite Things and Hobbies
Jodie Sweetin Weight Loss
To get rid of her post pregnancy weight, Sweetin had hired a professional trainer. Her work out routine is a proportional mix of swimming, abdominals, pectorals, standing calf raise, lower back, lunges and planks.
- For breakfast the Full House actress prefers a veggie omelet with low-calorie muffins, or a breakfast burrito, some granola or whole grain cereal.
- Her typical lunch looks like a serving of seasoned black beans with rice. At times she would opt for a low-cal chicken fajita melt instead.
- For dinner Sweetin loves an Asian-style beef and broccoli stir fry. Somedays she may switch to a grilled chicken breast complete with some vegetables, or just a pasta fagioli soup.
- Do you know that she has also starred in the TV pilot of Small Bits of Happiness? It was a dark comedy surrounding a suicide prevention specialist; and won the award for Best Comedy at the 3rd Annual Independent Television Festival, held in Los Angeles.
- To return to television after a long battle with drugs, Sweetin took up a hosting gig at the second season of the Fuse TV show Pants-Off Dance-Off and she did a fair job there.
- The onscreen family of Full House is very close even when the cameras are not rolling. The same came into light when the 20 year old actress tied the knot with her first husband, and her screen sister Candace Cameron was her matron of honor.
- Candace too had married very young, and already had her daughter Natasha when Jodie was getting married. Natasha was the flower girl at Jodie’s wedding.
Jodie and dance partner Koe Motsepe finished in sixth place on Season 22 of Dancing with the Stars, and were eliminated on the eight week.