Much like her acting career, and, well, her persona in general-Parineeti Chopra-who has turned 30 recently-has taken a serious watch on her wardrobe these last few years, and transformed it to reflect the iconic lady she’s become.
Chopra had been out in about a spate of well-constructed ensembles with a young-at-heart vibe-with the media to document everything. The actress has unofficially translated the girl-off-duty style. Take a look at all her recent stand-out looks from her fashion profile.
About Parineeti Chopra:
Parineeti Chopra was born in a Punjabi family in Ambala, Haryana. Born to Pawan Chopra and Reena Chopra, Parineeti has been raised in a close knit family. Her father is a businessman and serve the Indian Army under the supply department at Ambala Cantonment. She is cousins to global superstar Priyanka Chopra.
Chopra was always considered a good student and wanted to pursue a career in investment banking.
Parineeti ChopraPersonal Life:
|Parineeti Chopra Biography :|
|Date of Birth and Age||22nd October, 1988 (30 years)|
|Place of Birth||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|First Movie||Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl|
|Siblings||Shivang Chopra and Saraj Chopra (brothers), Sister (None)|
|Height||165 cms, 1.65 m, 5.5 ft inches|
|Weight||58 kg, 128 lbs|
|Waist Size||27 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Dress Size||8 US|
|Shoe Size||4 US|
|Favorite Things and Hobbies:|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, meditation, swimming, reading, and workout|
|Food||Rajma Chawal, Kadhi Chicken, Pizza, and Margarita|
|Singers||Sonu Nigam, A R Rahman, Sunidhi Chauhan, Amit Trivedi, and Beyonce|
|Car Collection||Audi A6, Jaguar XJL|
|Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Film||Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi|
- Parineeti did her schooling from Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala.
- Chopra attended Manchester Business School, Manchester, England. She pursued a career in investment banking, and holds a triple Honors degree in Business, Finance, and Economics.
- In 2009, she returned to India and worked as a Public Relation Consultant with Yash Raj Films.
- She is also a trained classical singer with a Bachelor’s degree in Music.
Parineeti Chopra is one of the most acclaimed actresses today. Her movies have garnered widespread acclaim.
The actress made her debut with Ladies vs Ricky Bahl in 2011 along with Ranveer Singh. Her second release was the intense drama, Ishaqzaade where she played a leading character with Arjun Kapoor.
Over the years, Chopra has received many accolades, including National Film Award.
Here is a breakdown of Parineeti Chopra’ in terms of titles:
- Special mention for Ishaqzaade in 2012.
- Filmfare Best Female Debut for Ladies vs Ricky Bahl in 2011.
- Nominated for Filmfare Best Actress for Ishaqzaade in 2012.
- Nominated for Filmfare Best Actress for Shuddh Desi Romance in 2013.
- Nominated for Best Supporting Actress for Ladies vs Ricky Bahl in 2011.
One word that accurately describes Parineeti’s style streak at the moment is revival. Our attention on her massive transformation began after the three year hiatus she took off from the movies. And well, her new look just keeps getting better.
The actress conquered at all major events recently, leaving behind a trail of memorable looks. Here are eight of them:
1. Floral Maxi Dress at a Movie Promotion:
Consider us sold and impressed with this one! She landed on this particular event in a Maxi dress from Erdem X HM, that’s both chic and comfy.
2. Graceful in a LBD by Lavish Alice:
Then went on her style journey with this LBD by Lavish Alice and heels by Nasty Gal. And of course, we don’t miss out on credit where it is due.
3. Setting the Trend with Madison Top and Topshop Skirt:
Chopra embraced the laidback trend in the most stylistic, demure aura possible. She continued committing to the off duty look trend completing her look with tops from Madison and skirt from Topshop.
4. In Saaksha & Kinni:
Proving it’s possible to look sexy without too much skin show with her cute and quirky Saaksha & Kinni number. She tactfully covered her look for a graceful, yet alluring result.
5. Mesmerizing in Lola by Suman B:
Parineeti played with the concept of going chic in a floral romper by Lola by Suman B and giving it a twist with a satin cape from Suman B.
6. In a Zara Suit:
Parineeti’s smart suit is a lesson to take. Ground high in white suit treated with black bustiers. Her suit is from Zara.
7. In a Blue Bodycon Dress:
Most girls would instinctively work the bodycon dress consciously, but Parineeti styled her look effortlessly. The result? A shapely figure that does wonder for her.
8. Comfy in Denims:
We allow the picture do the talking.
Chopra has self-admittedly stated a number of times that she is not big on gym. But she worked relentlessly to slim down her body shape. Here is a takedown on her fitness routines.
- Does swimming, horse riding, and running on treadmills.
- Jogging early in the morning for 10 minutes.
- Practices Kalaripayattu which is a martial arts from Kerala.
- Takes dance classes for one to two hours daily.
- Does yoga for one hour and meditation for 20 minutes.
- Practices cardio and strength training.
Parineeti has served as a Brand Ambassador for several brands.
- She has endorsed for several brands including Nivea, Spinz, Maaza, Mahindra Scooty Pantene, WeChat, and Kurkure.
- Parineeti is the first Indian actor to endorse Mazaa Coke and Kurkure PepsiCo together.
Apart from her acting career, Parineeti is actively involved in charity work, as well. She supports several causes.
Apart from that, she has also walked the ramp in support for Shabana Azmi Mijwan Welfare Society, an NGO at the Lifestyle India Fashion Week. The NGO is dedicated to working for girl empowerment.
Chopra has also appeared on Greenathon on NDTV which is a program started for supporting eco-friendly and investigating poor electrical supplies in villages
Social Media Profiles:
Find Parineeti Chopra on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The trajectory of Parineeti Chopra’s style is best defined as carefree dressing and carefully picked minimalism. She rocks both low-key and haute Couture with finesse. We love all her varying looks. What’s you take on it? Do write in to us in the comment section below. And we will be happy to get back to you.
Images Source: Official instagram profiles of the celebs/designers mentioned with in the article.