|Birthday Date||10 March 1990|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana (India)|
|Sun Sign||Proud to be a true blue Piscean (as per her Twitter account)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Schooling not known but Ritu Varma did her B.Tech from Malla Reddy Engineering College, Hyderabad. From Engineering to Acting, Ritu has really jumped boats!|
|Occupation||Acting in Telugu and Tamil films and modelling|
|Father||Details not known|
|Siblings||Brother (not known), One sister (Megha Varma)|
Unfortunately, we have no spicy scoop on the love life of the budding actress. There is no news or rumour on Ritu Varma’s relationship status, dating and boyfriend goals. Let her find a firm footing in Telugu and Tamil cinema. Her love story will happen with time and luck. What say?
|Build||Almost perfect hourglass figure!|
|Height||5 ft 4 inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Body Measurements||32-25-34 inches|
Ritu Varma Without Makeup
Ritu Varma looks fresh like a daisy even sans make up thanks to her glowing skin and a peach and milky complexion.
Favorite Things and Hobbies
Interesting they are!
|Color||Red, Yellow and White|
|Place||Switzerland, San Francisco, Paris, London. She loves to travel to Europe|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh|
|Actress||Madhuri Dixit Nene, Sridevi, Deepika Padukone|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ), Kal Ho Naa Ho, I Hate Luv Storys, Queen|
You know how Ritu Varma joined the films (or what made her join the film industry)? Ritu reveals that she did not I wasn’t sure if cinema was what I wanted, initially. It took a while for me to enjoy the process. The high that I get while enacting a scene in front of the camera is irreplaceable.” confidently into the world of cinema. She says, “I wasn’t sure if cinema was what I wanted, initially. It took a while for me to enjoy the process. The high that I get while enacting a scene in front of the camera is irreplaceable.”
|First Debut||In the year 2013, Ritu Varma made her acting debut in the Telugu film Prema Ishq Kaadhal|
|Brand Endorsements||Ritu Varma was a part of the Amazon Pongal 2017 campaign alongside actor Aari|
|Career Achievements||Actress Ritu Varma is known for her performance in the award-winning film Anukokunda. She recently bagged the Critics Award for BEST ACTOR – FEMALE (Telugu) at the Jio Filmfare Awards (South) for the movie Pelli Choopulu|
|Net Worth||Not known|
Ritu Varma Weight Loss
Workout Plan: Okay, am not going to write pages after pages here. But when it comes to fitness, Ritu Varma strictly likes to hit the gym 3 to 4 times a day.
Diet Plan: She likes to eat right and work out vigorously. And yes, she drinks a lot of water. That’s the secret behind her flawless skin.
Facts About Ritu Varma
- The young lass Ritu Varma was born and brought up in Hyderabad.
- Ritu Varma got her breakthrough in Tollywood with the film Prema Ishq Kaadhal in 2013.
- In her first Telugu movie Prema Ishq Kaadhal, actress Ritu Varma played the role of a costume designer opposite Sree Vishnu.
- Ritu Varma has been nominated as Best Supporting Role (Female) in IIFA Utsavam for the film Yevade Subramanyam.
- How does Ritu Varma overcome the language barrier considering she has done South Indian cinema since the start of her filmy career? Well, she has worked hard to gain a command over the vernacular languages. She said in an interview recently that “I didn’t really have to learn Telugu much but I prepared thoroughly for my scenes. Dubbing seems artificial, at least for me. I believe that you can’t recreate the same emotion of a scene that you’ve shot some time ago in a dubbing studio. That way shooting in sync sound was a big advantage. I think I’ve become a more confident actor now. Also, I feel I have a better command over Telugu now”. That’s an achievement itself. What say?
Here is a small preview of the film Anukokunda which got shortlisted at the Cannes.
Hope you liked this blog. Do tell us your views and feedback in the comments section below.
Images Source: facebook.com/RituVarmaOfficial