|Name||Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike|
|Birthday Date||January 27, 1979|
|Birth Place||Hammersmith, London, England|
|Hair Color||Honey Blonde|
|Education||Honors In English Literature from Wadham College in Oxford|
|Marital Status||Not known|
|Children||Solo and Atom (two sons)|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
Rosamund Pike Without Makeup
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Actor||Johnny Depp, David Graham|
|Film||Die Another Day (2002),|
Pride & Prejudice (2005), and
Barney’s Version (2010)
|First Debut||Stage productions Romeo and Juliet and Skylight|
|Brand Endorsements||IWC Schaffhausen, brand ambassador|
Pure Wonderpike – England, her own Vodka brand
With Love from Rosamund, her own perfume brand
Rosamund Pike Seduction, her own fashion line
L.K.Bennett, co-partner, handbag company
Rosamund Pike is known for playing vivid characters on-screen. She is renowned for her methodical and intense acting. Here’s her list of awards and accolades one should know of:
- In 2014, she won the Austin Film Critics Association awards for her stupendous performance in Gone Girl. She bagged the Best Actress award there.
- The very same year in 2014, she also won an award for her role in The Libertine as the Best Supporting Actress.
- In 2014 again, she won the Denver Film Critics Society Awards for Gone Girl as the Best Actress.
- In Detroit Film Critics Society awards, she again won the Best Actress award for her magnificent role in Gone Girl movie.
- As far as bagging Empire Awards is concerned, this beauty has two awards in total. One she bagged in 2001 for Die Another Day as the Best Newcomer award and one she bagged in 2014 for Gone Girl as the Best Actress award.
- She also won the Florida Film Critics Circle award as the Best Actress for Gone Girl in 2014.
- Even London Film Critics Circle graced her with two awards in 2014 for Gone Girls and What We Did on our Holiday movies as the British Actress of the Year Award. She was also nominated for Pride and Prejudice, An Education, Made in Dagenham and Barney’s Version, in London Film Critics Circle award.
Remuneration: $60 million
Net Worth: $275 million
Rosamund Pike Weight Loss
Rosamund Pike is of the belief that women need to be mentally and physically strong. She does her workouts regularly and never shirks from the same. In fact, while shooting for certain roles in movies, she plans her workout schedules accordingly and gets into the body shape the role demands too. This was mostly seen in 2012, for the movie, WRATH OF THE TITANS; she put on 3 kilograms of pure muscle for the movie and indulged in a lot of push-ups, because the movie role demanded so. She is an ardent fan of MMA and has a personal trainer for the same.
Rosamund is a tall lady, with a strong screen presence too. Her body is slim to slender, and although she is in her late 30’s, it is hard to guess so. She works hard on her body and her diet too, even though she has a career and a home and two sons to manage, she sticks to a strict diet plan. She diets and works out as per the demands of her role in the movies she works for. Her personal trainer says that the actor took only five weeks to get back in shape post delivery of her baby. Even in the movie, GONE GIRL, she took ten days to lose weight, and went off the high sodium diet she was on. She consumes a lot of protein and good fats, avocados and almond butter, salmon too. Carb intake is very low though and she has three meals a day filled with veggies and drinks a lot of alkaline water. She is almost on a paleo diet.
Facts About Rosamund Pike
- Rosamund is a cellist
- She can speak German and French fluently
- Her parents were professional opera singers
- In Bristol, Rosamund won a scholarship to the Badminton School
- Writer Iris Murdoch and Rosamund went to the same school
- Rosamund played the BOND GIRL in the movie DIE ANOTHER DAY,2002
- Rosamund hates social media and is not on it, and keeps all her devices in airplane mode.
Do you know more about the ravishing diva and actor, Rosamund Spike? Do write in!
Images Source: pinterest