|Birthday Date||September 17, 1983 [celebrity_age_calc data=”1983-09-17″]|
|Education||Boarding School in Ooty, Grad. from Sydenham College Mumbai|
|Occupation||Model, Dancer, Actress|
|Siblings||One younger sister Kashmira Irani and one brother|
|Spouse||Mohit Sehgal (Actor)|
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Body Measurement||32-23-24 inches|
Sanaya Irani Without Makeup
Such are her looks and appeal that Sanaya Irani looks a stunner even without a trace of makeup. Check out how:
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Food||Chocolates, Mushrooms, Brazilian Wraps|
|Actor||Aamir Khan, Brad Pitt|
On 30 April 2013, Sanaya made an appearance in Birmingham (London) and on 1 May 2013 in Leicester for a meet-and-greet with fans. Lo and behold! The actress got a huge and warm welcome by the crowd that had gathered.
Sanaya Irani Weight Loss
The “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” (IPKKND) lass has been blessed with a fit and slim bod. Despite that, she does her workouts regularly.
For Sanaya, it’s a well-chalked out fitness plan –
- Workouts 3-4 times a week
- Weight-lifting sessions 1 to 2 times a week
- 1 to 2 sips of water between the workout hours
- Gym in the morning.
- Cardio-vascular exercises that increase blood circulation in the body
- Running and Brisk walk
Yay! With a genetically fit and lean body, Sanaya can give most of us diet goals. She likes to eat healthy in order to feel healthy.
- Breakfast: One Cheese sandwich (grilled), Poha, Idli and a glass of juice.
- Pre-lunch: Coffee; fresh fruits (Kiwi, Litchi, Strawberry, Blackcurrant).
- Lunch: Two chapattis, Daal, Veggies, Curd (skimmed).
- Post-lunch: At around 4 pm, Sanaya takes a cup of Black Coffee or Tea with biscuits.
- Brunch: Dry fruits (handful of them) and Soya chaaps, plus a single fruit.
- Dinner: 2 chapattis, Mixed Veggies, Roasted Chicken and Fish and some Salad.
Sanaya has a sweet tooth. According to the actress “To follow a proper diet, it is vital to have a cheat day every week.”
It goes without saying that Sanaya has worked hard to maintain her lean frame. Hats off to her!