If you are suffering from sleep deficiency, it’s going to show up as dark shadows and puffiness under your eyes as what we all know it: “dark circles”. The very mention of it puts one off. Any remedies that work here? Well, there is not just one but plenty of best eye cream for dark circles which are natural, proven and effective.
Reasons Of Dark Circles
Hard to pinpoint the exact reason behind darkening of the skin under eyes, but it can be narrowed down to the following:
- Under eye skin becomes thinner much faster, when not looked after appropriately.
- Constant pollution (outdoor) and hidden pollution (indoor) shares the blame of dark circles
- Lack of sleep is one of the most common causes of under eye dark circles
- Tension and mental fatigue also shows up (adds up) to the dark circles
No worries. Let us browse through best product for dark circles and dark circles removal cream. That will help us stay in the know on how to remove dark circles.
Best Under-Eye Dark Circles Removal Creams
10 of them. Pick one to your need.
1. Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream With Anise
This specially formulated dark circles cream diminishes dark circles, at the same time tones and firms up the skin around your eyes. This dark circles removal cream has papaya extracts and potato starch which hydrate your skin.
- Does skin smoothening under your eyes
- Also works well as a primer
- Use it for few days to see noticeable results
- Very expensive
- Glass packaging (doesn’t make it travel-friendly)
INR 2200/- for 15gm
2. Biotique Botanicals Bio Seaweed Revitalising Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel
Tackling puffiness around eyes and dark circles is Biotique Botanicals Bio Seaweed Revitalising Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel. What is so special about the Biotique formula? There is seaweed extract and almond extract, Himalayan water, honey, and nutmeg oil. In addition, this dark circles under eyes cream is rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins, lipids, and other detoxifying elements.
- Clear under-eye gel
- No fragrance and color
- Easy and faster absorption in the under-eye skin
Large Tub packaging
INR 199/- for 15gm
3. Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream
This best eye cream for dark circles from Himalaya has several claims – clears pigmentation and blemishes under eyes, and reduces dark circles by 80 per cent within a month. It also brightens and smoothens the under-eye area. One more claim of it – reduces wrinkles and fine lines by 28 per cent within a month.
- Delivers what it claims (gets BONUS point for this)
- Light-formula which gets easily absorbed
- Packaging is travel-friendly
- Contains Parabens
INR 165/- for 15gm
4. Tvam Under Eye Cream – Olive & Soya
This dark circles removal cream has the goodness of olive oil, almond oil, nutmeg oil, and aloe vera. Helps reduce dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines and reduces puffiness under eyes.
- Quantitywise, it is generous
- Blessed with natural ingredients
- Feel rough on the skin
- Takes some time to show results
INR 620/- for 50gm
5. L’Oreal White Perfect Magic White Double Whitening Eye Cream
The L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Magic White Double Whitening Eye Cream claims to fade under-eye dark circles by whitening the skin from the inside. It also inhibits melanin production, which in turn curbs pigmentation problems.
- Tube packaging (which makes it travel friendly)
- Gets easily absorbed in the skin
- Mild fragrance
- Brightens under eye skin instantly
- Slight tingling sensation can be expected after its usage
INR 630/- for 15ml
6. Juicy Chemistry Coffee And Green Tea Eye Cream
In a nutshell, this best product for dark circles is infused with coffee and green tea. It also has almond oil to moisturise the delicate under-eye area. This dark circles removal cream prevents fine lines and wrinkles without the use of chemicals, preservatives, and artificial fragrances.
- Has natural ingredients
- Compact and travel-friendly product packaging
- No chemicals, parabens, preservatives, alcohol and artificial fragrances
- Fragrance of this under-eye cream could be too strong for some
- Active herbs might irritate sensitive skins
INR 450/- for 10gm
7. Lotus Herbals Nutraeye Rejuvenating And Correcting Eye Gel
This dark circles cream claims to treat the under-eye skin, dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles, and fine lines with its rejuvenating properties.
- Easily absorbed due to its light consistency
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Easy on the pocket
- Could be slightly sticky for some sensitive under-eyes
INR 245/- for 10gm
8. VLCC Skin Defense Almond Under Eye Cream
Meet the perfect caretaker of your eyes VLCC Skin Defense Almond Under Eye Cream. It has chamomile extract, wheat germ extract, olive oil, and vitamin E to soothe and moisturize your skin while treating dark circles and puffiness.
- Light formula that spreads well
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness under eyes.
- Cruelty-free product
- Can be used as a primer
- Tub packaging which would need more space as compared to a tube
INR 195/- for 15gm
9. Khadi Herbal Under Eye Gel
This dark circles removal cream from Khadi works to reduce puffiness and fade away dark circles. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines and rejuvenates under-eye skin.
- Good moisturiser for under-eyes
- Has a fairly good cooling effect
- Fast absorption by the skin
- Quantity of the pack generous
- Takes some time to show results
INR 260/- for 50gm
10. Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream
Rich in antioxidants, this dark circles under eyes cream keeps your under-eye skin healthy. What helps it do this? It has squeezed Jeju green tea seeds, and their job is to moisturize and nourish your under-eye skin. Apart from this, the cream is rich in minerals, amino acids and anti-oxidants.
- Light formula. Gets easily absorbed.
- On the expensive side (but nothing comes in front of our beauty needs)
INR 1750/- for 30ml
With so many brands of best eye cream for dark circles available online, how to remove dark circles will now be fairly easy and result-oriented. Tell us which brand you find as the best product for dark circles and which dark circles removal cream will you try.
Images Source: pinterest