|In Oct. 2014, Time magazine named Chloë Moretz one of the 25 Most Influential Teens of the year. She is the proud winner of many awards including “Women in Film Crystal Awards Face of the Future” in 2012. In 2004, at the age of 7, she started her acting career. “The Amityville Horror” (for which she got her first award nomination) and “Hugo” are some of her noted films. She has done modeling for Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle and many other top magazines. In February 2013, Elle magazine awarded her with the “Next Future Icon Award” at the Elle Style Awards gala held in London. She is Chloë Grace Moretz, who started very young in films and is winning hearts the world over.|
|Name||Chloë Grace Moretz|
|Birthday Date||10 February 1997 (20 years)|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Education||Chloë started her school education at PS 290 in New York. Professional Performing Arts School was her next.|
|Occupation||American actress and model|
|Father||McCoy Lee Moretz (Plastic Surgeon)|
|Siblings||Four elder brothers – Brandon, Trevor, Colin, and Ethan|
Brooklyn Beckham, s/o David and Victoria Beckham are officially in a relationship. Chloë Grace spilled it to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live.
Speaking about him, Chloë admitted he was a “huge support” when she felt low about her body image.
“I mean, don’t get me wrong, I don’t need a man for anything, but when I’m feeling bad about myself, he’s like, ‘Stop. Look at what you say in interviews. Look at what you stand for. Listen to your own words, because you’re as beautiful as you say you are!…It’s nice to have a young man who’s 17 years old be able to look at a woman that way.” Chloë said.
For now, here is a rundown of Chloë and her relationship goals:
- Colin Ford: Chloë Grace and Colin Ford dated each other in 2013.
- Cameron Fuller: Cameron had proposed to Chloë in Jan 2013. They dated each other until May 2014.
- Brooklyn Beckham: Brooklyn and Chloë dated each other ON and OFF since 2014. It was in March 2017, that their dating rumours started again.
- Neymar, Jr.: In March 2016, the rumored relationship between Chloë Grace and Neymar, Jr. (Brazilian soccer player) was the talk of the press.
- Alex Roe: It was in Feb 2017, that Chloë and the English actor Alex Roe were having a rumored dating relationship.
|Height||5 ft 4 inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)|
|Dress Size||6 (US) or 36 (EU)|
|Body Measurements||33-25-35 inches|
Chloë Grace Moretz Without Makeup
Does she look beautiful without make-up? Let’s find out.
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Food||Steak, macaroni and cheese, pasta and sushi.|
|Place||New York (particularly Jacqueline Kennedy Reservoir in Central Park, NY)|
|Brand||Dior, Chanel, Coach fragrance, Cera Ve moisturiser, Paw Paw lip balm.|
|Actor||Denzel Washington and Johnny Depp|
|Actress||Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts|
|Film||Legally Blonde: The Musical (2001)|
First Debut: Chloë started her acting career in 2004 in “The Amityville Horror”
Brand Endorsements: American youth clothing retailer Aéropostale
Career Achievements: Here goes the award list of Chloë Grace Moretz. You might fall off your chair…
|2010||Scream Award for Best Breakthrough Performance – Female||Kick-Ass|
|2011||MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthough Performance||Kick-Ass|
|2011||MTV Movie Award for Best Hero||Kick-Ass|
|2011||MTV Movie Award for Biggest Badass Star||Kick-Ass|
|2011||Empire Award for Best Newcomer||Kick-Ass & Let Me In|
|2011||Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor||Let Me In|
|2011||Scream Award for Best Horror Actress||Let Me In|
|2011||Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film||Diary of a Wimpy Kid|
|2012||People’s Choice Award Favorite Movie Star Under 25||Hugo|
|2012||Young Artist Award for Best Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film||Hugo|
|2013||MTV Movie Award for Biggest Teen Bad Kicking Ass||Kick-Ass 2|
|2015||Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress: Drama||If I Stay|
|2016||Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress: Comedy||Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising|
Remuneration: Half a million dollars per film (estimated)
Net Worth: $12 million dollars
Chloë Grace Moretz Weight Loss
“I have this body because I work out seven times a week”.
This is Chloë Grace replying when asked on how much hard work it takes to have her body.
In terms of staying fit, the No. 1 on the to-do-agenda of Chloë Grace is Pilates. Her fitness guru is Kim Caruthers. Pilates, Cardio (she does Soul Cycle) is her fitness-must.
Chloë further adds “Yes, I eat really clean – even though I don’t always want to, and I definitely cheat. But you’re not just born with this. Sometimes you have to fight for and work for things, and be happy with who you are at the same time. And that’s a really hard balance but I want to show it to young women.”
It means salads and smoothies are a part of her daily routine.
Chloë has been quoted saying she doesn’t like to eat in the morning, and usually waits until 2 p.m. before eating a big salad with chicken or some tacos.
Some chilling ones, some loving, some lovable…
- Chloë loves pets. She has 3 pets – Fuller (the dog whose name is based on Chloë’s ex-BF name Cameron Fuller), Missy (dog again) and Zoe (cat).
- For her role preparation as Hit Girl in “Kick-Ass” (2010), Chloë took up gymnastics and is training in weapons.
- Chloë Moretz has always been a ‘method’ actor. Her role in 2011 movie “Texas Killing Fields.” prompted her to visit a drug rehab center.
- On her sibling relationship goals, Chloë has the following to say – “No one will ever understand the dynamic of our family. Ever. We are the closest family ever, and we are the most insane family ever. It may look weird to others, but to us, it’s life.” Cho chweet!
- Trevor, one of Chloë’s elder brothers is her acting coach.
- Ballet and comedies is what she loves most.
- When her movie “The Amityville Horror” (2005) was premiered, Chloë Moretz was very young for an R-rated movie. That is why, she was not given the permission to watch it.
- There is a philanthropic side to Chloë. For the Haiti earthquake victims, the actress and her brother, Colin, organized a fund-raising event in 2010.
- Nice to know that Chloë Moretz is the chosen StarPower Ambassador for the Starlight Children’s Foundation. What’s that? An organization which supports the sick children as well as their families.
- According to W magazine, the lil Chloë Moretz while auditioning for “The Amityville Horror” had to cry 4 to 5 times. Sob! Sob!
- This one might seem shocking to you – Apparently, during the filming of “The Amityville Horror,” actress Moretz (who was eight-year-old then) had to do some daring stunts. Any instances? Yeah, she had to dangle from the top of a 60-foot (18-meter) high house.
- In an interview given to Entertainment Weekly magazine in 2010, Chloë Moretz said that someone had broken in her house, stolen her gizmos – computer and iPad, and then tampered with her social media accounts. Ever since, the actress has been using fake social media profiles.
- Talk of ancestry and Chloë Moretz has two of them – English and German. BTW, she also has Swiss-German, Scottish, and Welsh roots.
- “House of Cards” (2013- ) is the favourite TV show of Chloë Moretz.
- Very thoughtful and selective of her – Chloë Moretz is not the type to entertain her friends (and besties) on her film sets or at her film premieres.
So how did you find the star profile of Chloë Grace Moretz? Write in your likes and comments.
Images Source: pinterest