We all recognize Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targarsen in the HBO hit series, Game of Thrones. Clarke is seen essaying the role of the warrior Queen in platinum-blonde.
Off-screen, she is a natural brunette with a style that encompasses all. She has worn ensembles from Alexander McQueen, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Proenza Schouler, and Victoria Beckham.
See all of Emilia Clarke’s fashion profile below but first let us know about her family details, interest and hobbies, etc.
About Emilia Clarke:
Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke was born on 23rd October, 1986. The English actress childhood was spent in Berkshire. Her late father, Mr. Clarke was a theatre sound engineer from West Midlands who valued education the most. He passed away on 10th July, 2016 after a long battle with cancer. His constant reminder was, ‘Your bookshelf should be bigger than your TV.’
Her mother, Jennifer Clarke is a businesswoman and is currently heading the Anima Foundation, a charity show for raising awareness of specialty brain-injury care. Clarke also has an older brother, Bennett Clarke.
Besides her acting career, Emilia is also skilled in various sports. Her favorite sports includes running, ice skating, horse riding, skiing, sailing, swimming, rowing, and tennis.
The actress is highly proficient in jazz and cabaret singing, too.
|Emilia Clarke Biography:
|Emilia Clarke Age and Date of birth
|[celebrity_age_calc data=”1986-10-23″] October 23rd, 1986
|Place of birth
|Jennifer Jenny Clarke
|Jason Clarke (younger brother)
|Emilia Clarke Height
|5’2 inches, 157 cm
|Emilia Clarke Weight
|52 kg or 115 lbs
|6 (US), 36 (EU)
|Favorite Things And Hobbies:
|Tea, Pick N Mix Candy
|Tennis, Horseriding, Skiing, Rowing, Sailing, Ice Skating, and Swimming
|Secret Eyes makeup; Bottega Veneta bag, Le Labo Santal 33 perfume, Levo’s jeans, Armani and D&G
|Series ‘Girls’ and ‘Friends’; Triassic Attack as Savannah and the comedy movie Clueless(1995), Voice from the Stone
Emilia Clarke did her school and secondary school from Rye St. Antony and St. Edwards in Oxford, respectively. During this period, she appeared in Twelfth Night and West Side Story productions. For playing her character, Emily had to learn how to sing and play guitar.
After completing her secondary school, she enrolled in the prestigious Central Saint Martins Drama Center London which has actors like Tom Hardy, Colin Firth, Micheal Fassbender as their alumni. Clarke also appeared in several other school productions.
Emilia Clarke is an actress best known for her character of Daenerys Targaryen in the hit series Game of Thrones. Besides that, she has been cast in several movies and is part of a Broadway.
Emilia Clarke has been nominated for three Primetime Emmy Award and six Screen Actor Guild Awards. Till date, she has won 10 awards out of 29 nominations.
Check out the titles won by Emilia Clarke so far.
|Critics Choice Television Awards
|People’s Choice Awards
|Primetime Emmy Awards
|Screen Actors Guild Awards
|MTV Movie and TV Awards
|Teen Choice Awards
|Young Hollywood Awards
She proclaims herself as the acheivement junkie. Her numerous nominations at award shows talks about her talent. And she is steadily gunning to make history with her stunning fashion profile, as well.
Here are few of her wow moment looks out of the lot:
1. Slaying the Polka Dot Style:
Emilia attended the Critics Choice Awards at Santa Monica, California in a black polka dot dress.
2. Pretty in a Blue Floral Dress:
Emily Clarke stuns at the BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party in Los Angeles in a sunny blue dress.
3. Gorgeous in Red Blouse and Skirt:
Emilie Clarke stuns on the red carpet at the 2018, Sean Penn & Friends Haiti Rising Gala wearing an exquisite pair of Ellie Saab blouse and skirt.
4. Stunning in a black dress:
We can’t take our eyes off Emily Clarke here. She is wearing a Miu Miu black gown paired with Harry Winston jewels. We love!
5. Simple and Chic in all-white ensemble:
Looking prim and polished at the Kering Women in Motion talk where she talked about Star Wars and #Me too Movement.
6. Classy in a suit:
The suit from Michael Kors Collection is perfectly suited for the self-proclaimed feminist actor. We love the whole styling. The T-shirt is by Helmut Lang, brooch by Tiffany & Co, and shoes by Alumnae.
The leading lady of Game of Thrones professional commitments has thrown her into extreme conditions. Because of this reason, the actress had to step up her skincare ritual.
A natural brunette, Emilia had to switch her hair color to Targaryen blonde as per the role demands. This meant that she had to change her makeup options, as well, both on and off camera.
Below, we reveal some of Emilia Clarke Makeup Tips, her favorite makeup routine, and why she makes it a point to remove her makeup before bedtime.
The actress does not like using too many products on her skin. Here is a breakdown of her skincare routine:
- Emilia uses SPF as a daily ritual because of her extreme work condition.
- She uses moisturizer mixed with oil for added results.
- Prefers to use a toner that works as a mild exfoliater.
- Uses a tiny amount of eye cream daily with light massages.
Travel Beauty Essentials
- Emilia uses a full kit of Shiseido cleanser, moisturiser, and eye cream twice daily.
- She never sleeps without makeup on. ‘I get nightmares when I sleep in my makeup, it’s the weirdest thing’ says the actor.
Emilia Clarke Makeup Tips:
- Emilia cannot do without mascara. She loves a lengthening effect on her eyes.
- She is also getting used to red lipstick which is wasn’t comfortable of earlier.
- One of the best makeup tips her mother gave her was to rub in bronzer well into the skin while using it.
Apart from having a beautiful skin and smile, Emilia is in awesome shape. How does she maintain her slim figure despite her busy schedule? The philosophy Emilia believes in attaining a beautiful body is to feel happy and healthy within. She regularly practices workout sessions whilst maintaining a positive mental and physical state.
With that thought, here is a breakdown of Emilia Clarke Fitness Secrets.
The actress has worked closely with James Duigan, a fitness expert. He tailors the work sessions of Emilia to be effecient and achievable.
- James recommends bodyweight HIIT workouts without equipments.
- Emilia also does planks, lunges, pushup and squats etc.
- She uses resistance bands sometimes for extra strength and to create a lean figure.
Emilia Clarke Diet:
Emily doesn’t follow up with any particular diet but tries to eat clean all times. She gives in to craving once a while but within limit.
Emily Clarke is the brand ambassador of Dior’s New Rose de Ventsfine Jewellery collection.
She was also named as the face of Dolce & Gabanna’s new fragrance, The One, campaign.
Also Read: Amy Schumer
Over the period, Emilia has contributed to many charitable organisations.
- She joint the SMA Trust team in September 2011 as a celebrity ambassador.
- In August 2017, Emilia had became the patron of Open Door, a non-profit organisation that helps to give youngsters easier access to drama school auditions.
- At 2018, Sean Penn Charity Gala, Emilia also auctioned upon a opportunity to watch an episode of Game of Thrones with her which raised about $120,000 for the J/P HRO & Disaster Relief Organisations.
- In February 2018, Clarke also appeared at London’s Centerpoint Awards celebrating the courage of homeless young people.
- Emily was also named as the Brand Embassador to the Royal College of Nursing, UK in April, 2018.
Social Official Profiles:
Here is a glimpse of Emilia Clarke’s social media profiles:
Emilia Clarke Fashion Profile is full of life both on and off screen. We hope you enjoyed reading her profile. Which celeb would you like to see featured next? Tell us in the comments below.