While the audience members at the Ellen De Generes talk show are dressing up chic and cool for the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, we thought why not have a post on the best Christmas party dresses to wear and flaunt this season. We wait for this holiday time the whole year and this is exactly when we would want to dress in the hautest Christmas party dresses to make heads turn. The christmas party dress trends we show you aren’t only for the parties but can be worn at the Christmas celebrations and for winter weddings too.
[Also Read: Chic Winter Party Outfits For Upcoming Christmas]
HERE ARE 30 CUTE AND VERY FEMININE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESS IDEAS TO DOLL UP IN!
1. ASOS never fails to impress us with Christmas party dress ideas, and this time in navy sparkle mesh skater numbers embellished with gold touches, the ensemble makes for a perfect Christmas party wear. You could add more charm when the dress is worn with heels.
2. With so many parties to attend, your aim should be to look hot and chic at the same time. Party the nights away with bold gold geometric shapes embellished on a bodycon V Neck mini dress in long sleeves and deep plunging neckline. To keep you warm, you should wear a trenchcoat or a tweed coat in matte hues.
3. For a very formal cocktail do, the Hanna Toumajean couture dress 2015 would be an ultimate bomber at the event. Gracefully draped from the waist below, and in quirky shades of grey with chunky embellishments around the waist, flowing all the way down to the ankles- the Hanna Toumajean couture dress 2015 is a must have! Psst, the sexy back should be your haute Christmas party dress code
[Also Read: Party Wear Stylish Dresses]
4. Just go metallic and monotone in a chunky gold mini cocktail number, tagged with a pair of black leggings and heels for the feet. The look is pure montonish but sure steals the eyes when you know how to flaunt it with confidence.
5. A sexy Zip Back Sequin Long Sleeve in shades of burnt purple and beige mix would be the penultimate bombing effect at the Christmas gathering. When worn with the right heels, a faux fur coat for warmth and minimal accessories overall, the Zip Back Sequin Long Sleeve embraces feminity in its best forms.
6. You could still be the girl next door with a plain Jane look and yet an embellished stunner too, wearing a chunky metallic midi skirt and a lace neck top for the evening. Carrying a tote or a clutch bag would be the ideal way to complete the look; heels for the feet are a must.
[Also Read: Christmas Party Makeup Ideas]
7. Should you wish not to wear too much embellishment on your ensemble, keep it to one piece. For example, a gold & black sequin blazer with an all black mini skirt or a mini suit dress would be the right way to bring in the shimmer and shine at the parties.
8. A plunging V neckline with a boat neck or a starky deep V anyways would be an eye catcher. You could enhance the demure in a gorgeous olive green or dark green number, wearing it with a chic faux fur coat.
9. For a very minimal look to flaunt, a chic metallic chunky gold midi skirt and a nice white top works like magic. Enhance the look with heels in neutral shades!
10. An all-black number with a shiny top and the skater skirt off shoulder in one piece would be an awesome answer to what to wear to a company Christmas party
11. Stylish, elegant and very grand for sure, the effect of all things larger than life comes by with Alexander McQueen’s Christmas embellished ensemble as a mermaid dress with large ankle flares!
12. Or just go simply gold! Enough said!
13. A Christmas party dress does not have to necessarily be all blingy blingy. Here is a black and pastel colored combination of an asymmetrical dress. The off-shoulder bodice is sure to add some heat to the cold winter party.
14. A classic LBD is part of every girl’s closet and makes for the perfect Christmas dresses for women. This LBD with lace and unique neck designs will ensure that all eyes are on you at the party.
15. Bring out the kid in you with a cute Christmas print dress. Choose from a variety of prints – Santa Clause, elves, reindeers, snowmen, Santa hats – the choices are limitless. Pair it with thigh-length boots and you are all set.
16. Here is a Christmas party outfit idea for all the PYTs out there. All you need to nail the perfect Christmas look is a colored sequined dress. The sequins will eliminate the need for any accessories.
17. The color red is always synonymous with Christmas and a lot of ladies love wearing a red Christmas dress and though you will find scores of red dresses, we are in love with this simple and elegant red dress. The Empire sweetheart neckline makes the dress all the more alluring.
18. A black and golden sleeveless dress with a plunging neckline is the perfect choice for a Christmas cocktail dress. Keeping the golden shades of the dress in mind, it would be best to wear some metallic accessories and a pair of sexy black or golden heels.
19. If you are looking out for simple Christmas outfits for women, then we are sure you would love this spaghetti strap black dress. The stars printed on the black dress gives a feeling of starry night.
20. Want to be the trendsetter for Christmas party fashion? Then it’s time to ditch your LBD’s and gowns and invest in a sexy pair of jumpsuit. A plunging neckline and a sexy back is the perfect combination!
21. Since it is absolutely impossible to select THE best Christmas outfit, we have curated some of them. Do take a look and let us know which one would you deem as the best Christmas outfit.
22. A gold sequined top paired with black leggings and ankle length boots can be your ideal Christmas night out outfit. Instead of gold you can also opt for a silver sequined top.
23. The color white not only symbolizes peace and purity but also epitomizes elegance. Wearing a white dress for Christmas party can never go wrong; be it a short dress or a long one.
24. You need to be really careful with your choice of Christmas work party dresses since you will always have to keep in mind the decorum off your office. Here is a Christmas attire that would do complete justice for your office party.
25. Christmas is not just about your dresses and your perfect footwear. You need to be well aware of what Christmas accessories to wear with each of your outfits. Take a look at couple of our suggestions below.
A matching hairband with a bow
- A crystal hairband
- A crystal brooch
- A statement necklace
- The right clutch
26. Christmas prom dresses are always in demand what with new styles and trends coming out every season. We are particularly in love with this organza sheer shimmery dress.
27. It’s tough deciding on office Christmas party outfits, right? But you don’t have to worry anymore. Scroll down and take some much needed inspiration for your next office Christmas party.
28. A Christmas dinner party is not only a place to exchange greetings and good wishes but also to show off your pretty dresses. Which one of these dresses for Christmas dinner would you love to own and flaunt?
29. A wine colored Christmas dress would look beautiful; be it for your office party or for a family get-together. How petty does this wine colored skater dress look?
30. Want something to keep you warm at Christmas dinner parties during those wintery nights? Wear a chic long sleeved scoop neck plaid dress and pair it with stockings and thigh length boots.
Did you love our thirty ideas for the various days to dress up in? If you have Christmas party dressing up ideas to share for the twelve days of Christmas, let the bells ring on them!
Images Source: pinterest