|Birthday Date||19 June 1985 [celebrity_age_calc data=”1985-06-19″]|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||St. Anne’s High School (Mumbai), Jai Hind College (Mumbai), and KC Law College (Mumbai). Kajal also holds a Degree in Mass Media specializing in Marketing and Advertising|
|Occupation||Model, Singer, Actress|
|Father||Entrepreneur Vinay Aggarwal|
|Mother||Confectioner Suman Aggarwal|
|Siblings||One sister only – Nisha Aggarwal|
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
What are the things that interest Kajal Aggarwal most? We find out.
Favorite Things and Hobbies:
|Color||White, Red & Blue|
|Food||Hyderabadi Biryani and spicy food|
|Place||Goa and God’s Own Country Kerala|
|Actor||SRK, Salman Khan, Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu|
|Actress||Kajol, Katrina Kaif, Nayantara|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ)|
Dancing, Yoga, Reading are the other hobbies of Kajal Aggarwal.
Kajal Agarwal Weight Loss:
Okay, some Fitness-talk now!
Kajal Aggarwal once said in an interview –
“I believe in going natural…..”
She claims that she has not taken to any kind of plastic surgery to improve her physical appearance, neither body shape nor features.
According to her –
- She goes ‘gym’ and ‘workouts’ daily.
- She has been drinking plenty of water to lose body fats and for glowing skin.
- She has never used any unnatural source for weight loss like medicine, liposuction.
- She does 45 minutes cardio on incline, one hour Arthro-Pilates classes a week and upper body weight training thrice a week.
- She does swimming often to keep her body smart, fit and sexy.
What makes Kajal physically attractive is “proper sleep” and “timely eating”.
Munch munch or skip? Lets find out the eating pattern of Kajal Aggarwal:
- For her, it’s fresh fruit, fresh salad, green tea, lemon, olive, skimmed protein shake and beans.
- Hyderabadi biryani is a ‘cheat’ meal for her.
- Small 5 meals a day is a must.