|Kaley Cuoco was born in California on November 30th, 1985. Her first taste of success happened with her TV sitcom debut, 8 Simple Rules in 2002. Her next big success came in the form of her role as Penny, in The Big Bang Theory. Apart from her successful television career, Cuoco has also appeared in movies like Hop (2011) and The Wedding Ringer (2015).
Cuoco took up modeling as a teenager, and her first break came in the form of commercials. Thereafter, she moved to television. Her career took off with guest appearances on several series like Northern Exposure, 7th Heaven, My So Called Life, and the movie Pitch Perfect.
Due to her acting career taking off early on, Cuoco took to homeschooling and never attended regular high school.
Kaley is best known for her character Penny and for playing neighbor to the dynamic duo Leonard played by Johnny Galecki and Sheldon Cooper played by Jim Parsons. Her on-screen chemistry with Galecki was great. They later dated for two years before calling it quits.
Cuoco later married Ryan Sweeting on December 31st, 2013. The couple sadly departed in September 2015. On a personal level, the actress has always hinted her love for horse riding and is an avid lover of tennis.
|Name||Kaley Christine Cuoco-Sweeting|
|Birthday Date||November 30, 1985 (32 years)|
|Birth Place||Camarillo, California|
|Education||Homeschooled and earned her high school diploma at 16|
|Occupation||Actress, Voice Actress|
|Marital Status||Single (Divorced)|
|Father||Gary Carmine Cuoco|
|Mother||Layne Ann Wingate|
|Siblings||Sister Briana Cuoco|
|Spouse||Ryan Sweeting (2013-2016 Divorced), currently dating Karl Cook|
Thad Luckinbill, Kevin Zegers, Jaron Lowenstein, Al Santos, Josh Henderson, Johnny Galecki, Chris French, Josh Resnik, Bret Bollinger, Henry Cavill, Ryan Sweeting
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||36 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US) 10 (UK) 36 (euro)|
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Color||Pink and green|
|Food||No specific favorites but likes only vegetarian food|
|Sport||Kickboxing, tennis, bowling, equestrian|
|Brand||Spokesmodel of ProActiv (2012), appeared in television commercials such as for Priceline.com (2012, 2013, 2014), “Wish Granted, Son Safer” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Baby Talking” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), “Wish Granted, Spare Tire, Infinite Witches” for the Toyota Rav4 (2013), and others.|
Kaley Cuoco Without Makeup
This natural beauty has been spotted numerous times leaving her gym with no makeup on. With the typical features of an actress who is beautiful and stunning, all at once, Kaley doesn’t require the use of makeup for her gorgeous face. Her skin looked dewy and blemish free even without makeup and that is the definition of a natural beauty. Keeping her hairdo into a bun, she is mostly seen in casuals when not on duty.
First Debut: Her television debut was American drama series “My So-called Life. While, her first film was the thriller Quicksand: No Escape
Brand Endorsements: ProActiv, Priceline, Wish Granted, Son Safer, Baby Talking for Toyota Rav4, Spare Tire, Infinite Witches
Career Achievements: Playing Bridget Hennessy in ABC sitcom 8 Simple Rules, Final season of TV series Charmed playing Bellie Jenkins, as Penny on The Big Bang Theory for which she received Critic’s Choice and People’s Choice Awards and
Satellite. Received a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014
Remuneration: $1 million per episode
Net Worth: $30 million
Kaley Cuoco Weight Loss
- Kaley confides in trying out spinning, running, yoga and Pilates
- She dislikes running but like spinning, so she tries to mix in both
- Kaley is an avid lover of hot yoga and takes up CorePower Yoga classes
- However, her all-time favorite workout is horseback riding (she is super passionate about horses)
Kaley confesses that her workout sessions are solely done for torching calories but the secret of her killer abs lies in her diet planning.
- She takes toast and peanut butter, first thing in the morning
- For lunch, she takes half a sandwich
- For dinner, Kaley alternates between fish, salmon, and vegetables
- She avoids meat
- Kaley settle for healthy options like apple and peanut butter to fix her late night cravings
- Her tip to stay happy and healthy is to indulge into her cravings on timely intervals. And that means she gets to indulge in grilled cheese, massive fries, and shake
Facts about Kaley Cuoco
- Kaley has 2 pet dogs – Duke (German Shepherd) and Petey (Chihuahua-dachshund mix dog)
- Awarded People’s Choice Award for Favorite Comedic TV Actress in 2015, 2014 at The Big Bang Theory; Glamour Award for Comedy Actress, 2015; Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, 2013; The Big Bang Theory, Teen Choice Award for Choice TV; Breakout Star Female, 2003; 8 Simple Rules, Satellite Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy, 2012; The Big Bang Theory, Bravo Otto – TV Star – Female-2015
- Kaley is a fan of Taylor Swift and Britney Spears
- The actress is currently dating Karl Cook a pro equestrian. Both share equal passion for horse riding
- She wasn’t the first choice for her character Penny in The Big Bang Theory
- Kaley does not hide the fact that she underwent nose job and breast augmentation at the age of 18
- The actress was a national ranked tennis player by the age of 14
- On her first on-screen roles, Cuoco played Little Ellen on Degeneres
- Ranked #20 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2014 list
- Has done six Barbie commercials when she was a child
- Her last name, “Cuoco”, translates to cook in Italian. Her father Italian and her mother is half English and German
- Listens to Kelly Clarkson and Josh Groban
- Has a tattoo on her lower back, which is a symbol for faith
- Considers herself a good shopper
- Loves bowling
Kaley Cuoco’s endearing and humble nature is for all to see. Her commitment of remaining the same person she was even after entering the glamour world is inspiring. Kaley gives the credit to her parents for being around her whole life, raising her right, and supporting her career throughout.