With the B-town ladies on a roll, the travel fashion diaries are fast filling. And we can’t stop ourselves in bringing their fashionable on-the-move avatars for your entertainment. Even if you are planning a vacation or not, these avatars of Bollywood divas that we piled up, inspire us to step out looking our best. Check it out.
[ Also Read: Are Animal Prints The New Airport Fashion? ]
When age races, many apparels go back and back in our closet. But Bollywood heroines inspire us to bring them out and flash them with grace. One such solid example was set by Sonam Kapoor at the Mumbai airport and swiftly we captured it on our travel diary.
Sonam added glam and beauty to the utterly casual looking Ekaco skirt style outfit. She showed that travel vogue calls for comfortable loafers, striking yet simple makeup and fuss-free hairdo. She is one diva who makes nerd style look fashionable!
The busy bee and global icon, Deepika Padukone doesn’t seem to stop anywhere. Even her globetrotting styles have left us speechless.
1. Deepika brought the pajama style to the travel diaries and we totally love it. To her Gucci separates, she added Balenciaga classy coat, Fendi glasses, and Louboutin shoes and balanced the style effortlessly.
2. The lady sizzled in black and set our glam cam on fire during one of the airport appearances. To an LBD, she added glossy Givenchy coat and classy Celine handbag. The thigh-high boots undoubtedly elevated her style.
An oversized shirt in white over a pair of skin fit denim will make your style look as fashionable as Neha Dhupia. The diva played a smart matching game with her Gucci sneakers and Chloe handbag. Pick this cue and rock the travel style.
[ Also Read: Looks Like Coats Are the Latest Airport Fashion Must-Have ]
Playing with stripes is a challenge in itself and Kriti Sanon aced this challenge with great ease during her travel expedition. An easy, breezy and totally haphazard array of stripes outfit from Doodlage looked chic on the diva. With a pair of sneakers in white, Louis Vuitton handbag, and a rockstar shades, she closed her travel diary with a strong, unique note.
Kangana, who is busy promoting her upcoming flick Rangoon was spotted at the airport a couple of times and we made sure we didn’t miss her fashion game. Take a look here.
1. Kangana gave the trench coat style a new twist. She pulled over a trench coat from Dior over a pair of leather leggings and stunned us with her fancy avatar. Her usual Hermes handbag accompanied her to her destination.
2. While the former was a true travel style, the latter in a Red Valentino dress was totally surprising. She further chose to clad herself in a warm fur coat from Hemant & Nandita. Looks like this is one of her travel to work transformation style. Isn’t it inspiring?
[ Also Read: Bollywood Celebrities Flying In Style – Airport Fashion ]
One veteran actress accrued our undivided attention was Sridevi. Her travel vogue is competitive, unique and a hit! Scroll down to know more.
1. In a printed fit and flare maxi dress, with her hair tied into a tight bun and with rocker-chic shades, she was spotted at the airport looking gorgeous and young.
2. She killed the airport fashion effortlessly in an asymmetrical closed neck sweater from Lulu & Sky over a pair of white denim. The sleek bun hairdo, the nerd glasses, black shoes closed her look.
3. Age-defying was the actress in a Bungalow Eight top and pants. Along with the diva on her travel exploration went a classy looking Hermes handbag.
As we all know black is always considered a safe bet while on travel and Parineeti Chopra showed us a unique way of spicing it up this season. To a simple, casual black top and pants, she added a black and white anti-fit cape, white sneakers and a roomy handbag. Softly done hair and oversized shades were the perfect way of rounding the airport look.
Esha Gupta showed us one chic way of bringing the khaki pants hidden in the closet to the forefront. With a cool white tank top, tan belt and boots, Esha looked trendy and displayed an unbeatable fashion beat to pick. Don’t miss it!
So, are you going to do a Sonam, or a Deepika or a Kangana? Share with us which one of the styles would we be spotting you in?
Images Source: instagramt