|Name||Mehrene Kaur Pirzada|
|Birthday Date||5 November 1985|
|Birth Place||Bhatinda (Punjab)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Early Schooling in Mayo College Girls School, Ajmer (Rajasthan). Thereafter, Mehrene completed her high school at Pathways World School, Aravali (Gurgaon).|
|Occupation||Actress And Model|
|Father||Name not known (though he is an agriculture landlord and real estate broker)|
|Mother||Name not known (though she is a homemaker)|
|Siblings||One younger brother Gurfateh Singh Pirzada (also a model and actor), No sister|
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Body Measurements||34-26-34 inches|
Mehrene Pirzada Without Makeup
This is how Mehrene Pirzada looks without a speck of makeup on her. Like? Or Love? Feel free to write.
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Sport||Trekking, Adventure Sports|
First Debut: In the year 2016, Mehrene made her debut in the Telugu film Krishna Gaadi Veera Prema Gaadha – a blockbuster it was both in India and the United States. In 2017, she made her Bollywood debut in the film Phillauri (which had actress Anushka Sharma in the main lead).
Brand Endorsements: Mehrene endorses Nikon, Pears, Thums Up on print media and television. She is also the Face of Dove India (The Dove Foundation India)(International Print) and has modelled for popular designers through Jemini Face Modeling company and acted in many a commercial ads in India and Canada.
Remuneration: Not known
Net Worth: Not known
Facts About Mehrene Pirzada
Trivia time –
- When she was all of 10, Mehrene Pirzada made her first ramp walk at a local beauty pageant in Kasauli. And she wasn’t just a first or second runner-up. She went on to win the competition and was crowned the ‘Kasauli Princess’.
- Few years later, the young-and-pretty Mehrene was crowned Miss Personality of South Asia Canada 2013 in Toronto. Seems she was destined for a modeling career right from her childhood years.
- Mehrene has been the Silver Recipient through for Gold from Duke of Edinburgh for Adventure and Trekking for her successful attempt to Gomukh.
- Each one of us has our own career aspirations in our youth (some good, some lop-sided). Mehrene aspired to be a doctor.
- One of the favorite books of Mehrene Pirzada is “Palace of Illusions” by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.
- Travelling, dancing, and reading are few hobbies of Mehrene Kaur Pirzada.
What are your views and opinions on the Bollywood and Tollywood beauty Mehrene Kaur Pirzada. Do write in and tell us how you found this post.
Images Source: pinterest