|Birthday Date||5 September 1992 [celebrity_age_calc data=”1992-09-5″]|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Education||Degree in Biochemical Engineering & Applied Mathematics|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, and Engineer|
|Father||Kazim Mustehsan (Retired officer of the Pakistani Army)|
|Mother||Huma Mustehsan (Healthcare Provider)|
|Siblings||Hashim Mustehsan and Haider Mustehsan (brothers)|
|Height||165 cm, 1.65 m, 5 ft and 5 inches|
|Weight||52 kg, 115 Ibs in pounds|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Dress Size||4 US size|
Momina Mustehsan without Makeup:
Makeup or no makeup, this fresh-eyed beauty is quite a stunner. Here are a few of her no makeup looks:
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Color||Baby pink and all blue shades|
|Place||NA (but loves traveling and exploring new places)|
First Debut: Pee Jaun (Duet with Farhan Saeed, 2012, Bollywood: Awari, Ek Villain, 2014.)
Brand Endorsements: NA
Remuneration: Under review
Net Worth: Under review
Momina Mustehsan Weight Loss
- Does HIIT Cardio
- Warm-up for five minutes on low speed and high incline
- 30 seconds walk-30 seconds jog-30 seconds sprint intervals for 15 minutes
- Finishes off with a five-minute walk on high incline
The singer tries not to eat out much. She prefers cooking, to know exactly what goes into what she is eating.
Facts about Momina Mustehsan:
- Her favorite designer label is Saira Shakira.
- A song she loves is Adele- All I Ask.
- Other than singing, she plays guitar, violin, and drums.
- Amit Trivedi is her favorite music composer.
- Admires Amal Clooney a lot.
- Her favorite book is The Forty Rules of Love by Elif Shafak.
- Never formally learned how to sing or play.
- Extremely awkward as a person.
That sums up all facts we could share with you about this promising singing sensation. If you have more scoops about her share it with us in in the comments section below.
Images Source: pinterest