Turned 22, our very own Smriti Mandana is already a cricket icon. After having scored a double century, Mandana became the first Indian female cricketer to ever score in a one day series.
Three years after making her debut, she is still #careergoals and slowly becoming #stylegoals, too.
She has gone on to score big both off- field and on field. So discover all about Smriti Mandana’s fashion profile and bio as you have never seen before.
About Smriti Mandhana:
Born to a family of cricketers, both Smriti’s father and elder brother played cricket till district level.
Smriti’s father Shrinivas Mandhana is a chemical distributor. He keeps her daughter motivated through daily workouts and practice. While, her mother Smita Mandhana takes utmost care of her diet, organisation aspects, and attires.
Her brother Shravan Mandhana is also a former district level cricketer. He also practices bowling with Mandana’s in the nets.
Smriti Mandana Personal Life:
|Smriti Mandhana Biography:|
|Smriti Mandhana Age and Date of Birth||18th July, 1996 [celebrity_age_calc data=”1996-07-18″]|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Debut||Test- 13 August 2014 vs England Women in Wormsley
ODI- 10 April 2013 vs Bangladesh Women in Ahmedabad
T20- 5 April 2013 vs Bangladesh Women in Vadodra
|Father||Shrinivas Mandhana (Former district level cricketer)|
|Siblings||Brother-Sharavan Mandhana (former district level Cricketer)|
|Smriti Mandhana Height||In centimeters- 163 cm
In meters- 1.63 m
In Feet Inches-5’4
|Smriti Mandhana Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg
In pounds – 121 Ibs
|Shoe size t||8 (US)|
|Dress size||4 (US)|
|Domestic or State Teams||Brisbane Heat Women|
|Bowling style||Right arm, medium fast|
|Jersey Number||18 (India)|
|Batting style||Left-hand bat|
Not much of Mandana’s educational qualification is known. Except that she completed her schooling from Madhavnagar, Sangli. She may not have pursued further studies given her cricketing career taking off by the age of 11 where got picked for the Maharashtra Under-19s team.
Mandana is one of the emerging Indian cricketer who has played for the Indian Women’s National Team. The BCCI had also named her as one of the Best Women’s International Cricketer in June, 2018.
Here is a breakdown of her titles made so far:
- Smriti Mandana became the only Indian player to be selected for the ICC Women’s Team of the Year, 2016.
- Named India’s squad in October, 2018 for ICC Women’s World Twenty20 Tournament at West Indies.
Here is a breakdown of Smriti Mandana’s professional profile:
- Mandhana became the first woman to score a double century in a one-day series in 2013.
- She played for Maharashtra against Gujarat and scored 224 runs off 150 balls in the West zone under-19 Tournament in Vadodara.
- In 2016, Mandhana made three centuries at the Women’s Challenger Trophy for India Red.
- Mandhana made a one year partnership with Brisbane Heat in September 2016 at the Women’s Big Bash League, with Harmanpreet Kaur.
- Smriti Mandana also made her International debut in August 2014 against England at Wormsley Park where she scored 22 and 51 in her first and second innings.
- Scored the fastest 50 at 30 balls for India at the Women’s 20 International Fixture against Australia in 2017-18 India Women’s Tri-Nation Series.
Smriti Mandana Fashion Profile:
Off- field, Mandana is like no other young girl her age. Her personal style is eclectically wholesome.
1. Working the Basic Look:
Seen at a Mumbai event wearing a white shirt, zara pants, and Bata heels. The balloon sleeves of the shirt makes quite a statement.
2. Pretty in Pink:
Working the pastel look at a reception party, Mandana is wearing devnaagri ensemble with Curio Cottage Jewelery.
3. Lit in Electric Blue for Diwali:
Bit of a royal touch and elegance in a Biba ensemble. The gorgeous blue made her look festive ready.
4. Suited up:
The young cricketer had a fan-moment with ace cricketer Virat Kohli and wife actor Anushka Sharma at the BCCI Awards. As for the styling, Mandana had it all figured with her pink electic suit.
Since she is a strict vegetarian, she does not include meat in her diet. Her team’s nutritionist make sure she follows a strict diet. Here is a breakdown of Smriti Mandana’s diet plan:
- Since she cannot take meat, she tries to include other protein foods, as much. She takes plenty of shakes, eggs, and soybeans.
- Mandana takes a simple Indian diet inclusive of soup and salad.
Mandana follows a strict diet and fitness regime given her demanding on-field strategics
Read more about Smriti Mandana’s secret fitness secrets:
- Mandana and her teammates follow a simple gym session before a match in the field.
- During off season, she train really hard and increase her workouts.
- She enjoys going for a run daily.
Interesting Facts about Smriti Mandhana:
Smriti Mandhana has made a big impact in the Women’s Cricket World Cup with a hit century and 90 runs in just two matches. Having made her debut three years ago, Mandhana have made solid innings so far.
- Her test cricket debut was made with Australia in 2014.
- She was signed up for Women’s Big Bash League one year contract with Brisbane Heat.
- Mandana made her maiden International 100 against in a one day series in 2016.
- Was highly inspired watching her brother at play during Maharashtra State under 16s tournament
A role model for the millennials, Smriti Mandana has been named as the Brand Ambassador for Bata’s sport wear brand ‘Power’. We are looking for more endorsements in the future.
Here are the achievements that Mandhana has made so far:
- Mandhana became first Indian women cricketer to achieve a double century in a One Day game on October 13, Gujarat. She scored 224 off 150 balls in the West Zone under-19 tournament.
- She has made three centuries, 192 runs in the Women’s Challenger Trophy, 2016. Also, got declared as the highest scorer of the series.
Social Official Profiles:
The young inspirational figure is quite active on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hope you enjoyed going through Smriti Mandana bio and fashion moments. If you want to see more of Smriti Mandhana Latest News, then leave us a comment below. We love to get back to our loyal readers.