While some of us pay no heed to our appearances while on move, some of us make the most of our vacation time in experimenting with styles and trends. If you belong to the latter crowd just like us, you might find our collection of Bollywood airport looks interesting and appealing.
Vacation begins the moment you book your tickets and putting on your best attire will strengthen the exhilaration, don’t you agree? So dress smart, dress sexy this travel season like our divas.
1. Malaika Arora gave us major anti-fit goals by dressing up in Rara Avis by Sonal Verma dress. With her signature Balenciaga handbag and printed shoes, she looked stylish.
2. Keep it simple yet dressy like Kangana in a polka dots fit to perfection Prada dress. Adding nude Miu Miu shoes and tan colored Chloe handbag, she rolled out a doable style
3.Tamannaah Bhatia was spotted at the airport in a dull finished blush dress paired with nude shoes. Although we adore her style, we suggest you carry something warm to accompany you through your journey.
4. Mustard and black is a classy combination and Esha Gupta played it absolutely right with her apparel and accessories. In a Sbuys cut-out shoulder dress and complementing the black highlights of the outfit with black formal shoes and Bally bag, she looked splendid.
Hands down, most of us are comfortable in our ethnic attires. Agreeing with us during their travel expeditions were the following divas-
1. Mira Rajput was spotted at the airport in an Ayinat salwar suit. She paired it with Fendi pastel colored handbag.
2. Clad head to toe in ethnic avatar was Preity Zinta at the airport. Love the pink and blue color duo!
3. Kangana’s travel vogue always fascinates us and recently she was spotted doing a sari style in Fab India label. With classy Dior handbag adding charm to her style, she looked simply great.
Long Jacket Style
Trench coats or long cape or jackets undoubtedly add a stylish feature to the most casual look. So ladies, the breezy and roomy the jackets are, the more swag you are bound to look.
1. Deepika Padukone was captured by the paparazzi at the airport looking trendy in a Burberry trench coat over a white tee and Topshop distressed jeans.
2. Aditi Rao Hydari dressed us casual and cool in a dull, dark gray long jacket over a pastel colored romper. White sneakers and tan handbag rounded her style well.
3. Traveling on work? You are bound to like Sonam Kapoor’s travel vogue. The diva dressed up elegant and smart in a Rheson dress, black long blazer, black loafers and Chanel handbag.
4. Kriti shows us the right way of styling up a white tee and distressed jeans style. By adding a golden brown jacket, she built up a splendid stylish avatar.
Denim jackets have become a staple piece that every IT girl owns. And if you own one, travel time gives you the right opportunity to flaunt it. Pick the cues from our favorites-
1. Deepika Padukone was spotted all dressed up in a crochet top, satin pajama pants, pastel pink handbag and flip flops at the airport. Her denim sleeveless jacket was the wonderful piece that pulled the multi-hued attire into one stunning look. Always remember to resort to denim jackets to make your look.
2. While Deepika played with colors, Ileana kept it confined to shades of blue. In a Shift dress, Lulu and Sky denim jacket and a blue handbag, she looked cool and pleasant.
3. Kareena nailed the most common, white tee, blue jeans style with a Rheson denim jacket. Sleek hairdo, shades, and sneakers rounded her swag style.
4. Sonam Kapoor coupled her black and white Saint Laurent dress with a Bhane jacket and looked chic. We had eyes only for the roomy Louis Vuitton handbag!
Black Out Style
An all black avatar is hard to miss and we have spotted three divas, Aishwarya Rai, Parineeti Chopra and Katrina Kaif, doing a casual yet captivating style in it. Check it out-
Easy, breezy and absolutely comfortable is the maxi style for the airport, don’t you agree? It most certainly looks like our Bollywood is in agreement with this fashion concept. Check it out-
1. In a Twinkle Hanspal robe dress, Huma Qureshi was spotted at the airport looking fancy and high-spirited.
2. Dreamy and angelic was Karisma while on move in a white maxi dress. Pairing it with white sneakers, she added a chic vibe to the ethereal avatar.
3. Fashionable lady, Priyanka Chopra brought NYC fashion to Mumbai airport in Hellessy dress. Stuart Weitzman booties in white were her choice for the look in play.
Black & White
1. Oh Boy! Jacqueline Fernandez was captured looking trendy and hippy at the airport in a white graphic tee, black denim, and denim jacket.
2. Icy hot was Taapsee Pannu in a black and white skirt style while on move. White sneakers and sleeveless denim added a street vibe to her sexy style.
3. Deepika Padukone stepped onto the jet with her most fashionable foot. She sported a Purple Paisley white top over black jeggings, Zara denim jacket, and boots. By adding Burberry bag, she closed her look with great panache.
4. Karisma Kapoor did a spectacular black and white theme and added a pop of color with Hermes handbag.
5. Priyanka Chopra was clicked while sifting between NYC and Mumbai in a black and white theme. She sported a Cover Story tee, black leather jacket over Stella McCartney joggers.
1. Alia made her simple denim airport style click by adding an embroidered jacket. Love the pop of yellow with the handbag!
2. Sridevi went metallic and glazing with a blue satin bomber jacket and silver metallic shoes to the airport and impressed us with her simplicity.
3. A graphic jacket, crop top, and mesh ripped denim defined the airport fashion of Shilpa Shetty.
Deepika Padukone did a perfect retro theme with flared jeans and added a touch of a trend with a half plain, half checks shirt. That’s a challenging avatar!
A pair of denim, a cool tee or sweater is the attire most of us prefer for the travel time. And looks like our divas believe in comfort over style and love to keep it utterly casual while flying high. Dig in to see who all from the B-town love to keep it simple and casual-
Hope you enjoyed the hippy peppy airport styles!
Images Source: instagram