The weekends usually can end up either exhausting with fun-filled events and parties or can turn out to be absolutely boring. We can’t be sure which one was yours but the B-Town ladies surely had a splendid time with their event filled schedules.
Read along to know who spent their time how-
The leading actress of Bollywood who made her mark strong in Hollywood too, spent her weekend making grand appearances. She was spotted at the annual Charles Finch and Chanel Pre-Oscar dinner party wearing Chanel separates. Though we are impressed by her outfit choice, we were thrilled by her beauty game. Sir John, the makeup artist gave the diva a green shimmer eyeshadow and mauve matte lips. Castillo Bataille, the hairstylist rolled up her hair into an uptight pony with a white twine braided along with her hair.
Styling credits go to Cristina Ehrlich.
After making a grand entrance into Hollywood, Deepika Padukone stepped up to the Oscar treats with her most fashionable foot forward.
[Also Read: Deepika Padukone]
- To the Chanel Pre-Oscar dinner party, the lovely diva went with a lively floral print dress by Duro Olowu. She chose multi-colored, jeweled Christian Louboutin heels to go with the unique style. With her ombre hair brushed casually, she was every bit fashionable.
- She attended the Women In Films Pre-Oscar party in a glamorous velvet one-shoulder dress from Roland Mouret. Roger Vivier sandals, Buccellati jewelry were her pick for the evening.
Styling credits go to Elizabeth Saltzman.
Freida Pinto was in the city on the Oscars night, and while she didn’t attend the grand event, she kept her appearances hot and happening at all the pre-Oscars dinner parties and events.
- She attended the Women In Films Pre-Oscar party dressed up hot and sensuous in a Maria Lucia Hohan dress. She let her tresses down with subtle curls and kept her beauty game flawless. She matched the color of her dress with sapphire earrings from Hueb, a sapphire diamond ring from D’Orazio and held a multi-colored Corto Moltedo clutch.
- She was spotted at the Film Independent Spirit Awards looking gorgeous in a yellow illusion number by Italian designer Uel Camilo. Harry Kotlar earrings, Nicholas Kirkwood sandals, Edie Parker clutch were her choice of accessories for the evening in play.
- Freida didn’t attend the Oscars but watched it all at the Elton John’s Aid’s Foundation viewing party. She went shimmery in a Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna outfit. Side swept soft hair, yellow Corto Moltedo clutch and shimmering eye makeup complemented her style well.
Styling credits go to Tanya Ghavri.
Kangana Ranaut after an eventful screening of Rangoon, stepped out again to promote the film and look what an amazing fashion statement she passed. She went all stripes in Osman Studio label. The choice of stripes was phenomenal, creating the perfect balance of proportions. With casual hairdo and slight shimmered touch up, she closed her style.
Sonam Kapoor never stops amazing us with her fashion notes. Her weekend diary was colorful and charming to be more precise.
[Also Read: Sonam Kapoor]
- She played a prime part in the Kalyan Jewellers event and the shutterbugs had eyes for no one else but her. Sonam looked like a princess in a Sandra Mansour cold-shoulder maxi gown. With her makeup sparkling alongside the Kalyan Jewellers designer pieces, she looked excellent.
- For the same event, she reinvented the sari concept royally. She proved herself to be a fashionista in this Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla fringe sari. The white and pastel green seemed like a splendid combo of colors and with Kalyan Jewellers dancing on her, she dressed to kill. A sleek bun, golden eyeshadow, and a pink blush finished her beauty theme.
- For a wedding festivity of close-knit family, the sweet lady picked a heavily embroidered and embellished Anamika Khanna dress. Her tresses curled like the beach waves, her juttis and the cape style gave the perfect beach theme look.
Styling credits go to Rhea Kapoor and beauty credits go to Namrata Soni.
The special screening of the film Pink took place at the Rashtrapati Bhavan and Taapsee Pannu, thoroughly excited glammed up pretty for the event. She dressed to the occasion in a Sailesh Singhania sari and impressed us all. The unique looking fringe, sheer blouse spoke beautifully for her fashion sense. With MiRA by Radhika Jain jewelry sparkling up her look, with a red bindi and a million-dollar smile, she looked stunning.
Styling credits go to Devki B.
Like most of the B-town divas, Alia also kept her weekend busy with the movie promotions. To promote her romantic flick, Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Alia rolled out such cutesy, adorable styles that we couldn’t take our eyes off her.
- Alia picked an Arpita Mehta lehenga style outfit for one of the promotional events. The pastel love that our divas exhibit encourages us to go pastel this season. Love the cape extension with the ruffles! Ayesha Devitre gave her beautiful locks, neat outward swirls while Puneet B Saini, the makeup artist nailed the perfect no-makeup look on her.
- For another gathering to promote her film, Alia picked an Avni Bhuva ethnic outfit. She closed the picture-perfect look with Fizzy Goblet juttis.
- It’s not easy to carry prints over prints fashion. That’s a challenging fashion game altogether and picking it up with amazing grace and attitude was Alia Bhatt. She looked young and sweet in a Swati Vijaivargie cold shoulder top and skirt. Nude heels, a tight ponytail, and subtle blush closed her look flawlessly.
[Also Read: Alia Bhatt]
Styling credits go to Ami Patel.
Huma’s choice of styles was as surprising and welcoming as the choice of versatile roles that she plays. During the weekend, she kept herself pretty engaged promoting her upcoming film, Viceroy’s House in London.
- One of her promotional looks included a high-necked, graphic print, fit and flare dress from Avaro Figlio. The red-hot contrast heels, the messy half bun, and rose blushed touch up rounded her style with ease.
- She picked one more Avaro Figlio outfit and looked absolutely intoxicating. The sheer neckline, the satin anti-fit sleeves, the classic black heels churned the simple look into a fancy one. She chose to tie her hair into a pony and gave herself matte finished lips and easy going makeup.
- For promoting the film in Birmingham, Huma picked an Urvashi Kaur tent dress along with Topshop accessories. That’s one indo-western style to pick up, don’t you agree?
Styling credits go to Sanjana Batra.
Lending her support to the Splash fashion label, Katrina Kaif made a grand appearance in their creative designs for the event. Be it the peach and white lace gown or the body-con black and floral jumpsuit, she was breath-taking.
[Also Read: Katrina Kaif]
We hope you had an equally fun-filled and interesting weekend too. Hope you enjoyed the updates!
Images Source: instagram
Warning: Memcached::get(): could not read long value, too big in /home/vakr/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 239