Like all other aspects of our life, health and beauty are also undergoing a rapid change. Almost every day you hear about a new product getting launched. Before you even get bored with one beauty and health technique, you are inevitably thrown a better version or an alternative of it.
Did you know that the latest to take the beauty and health industry by storm is the body wraps?
Heard of it but do not know much about it?
Well, by the end of this post, you would end up being an expert on the homemade body wraps for your weight loss endeavors!
Take a look:
What Are Body Wraps?
A rage at spas these days, body wraps are nourishing non-surgical treatment cocoon designed to hydrate, cleanse, tighten and heal the skin, reduce stored body fat and relax and soothe your muscles. Crafted with a nourishing oil and mineral rich formula, it is mostly of organic origin. Typically, it is applied to the whole body except face and genital area after which the body is wrapped in cotton/mylar bandages or a plastic film. Also popular as ‘body cocoon’ or ‘body mask’, they eliminate dirt, toxins, excess water and fats from the body. Apart from these, there are certain wraps like cellulite wraps or bust wraps which are applied only in certain specific areas.
Do Homemade Body Wraps Really Work?
Yes, homemade wraps can be as effective as spa wraps as long as you are not having any illogical expectations of losing 10 pounds or 3 inches! Simultaneously, you must also remember that it can be no substitute for proper diet and exercise. These are terrific as short-term remedies to help you fit into a skin hugging dress right before a party or as a booster to your weight loss efforts. If done alone, you will likely get your old body back in a few days. However, you can repeat procedures after 72 hours to sustain the results!
Own Body Warp Vs Spa Body Wraps
Offering you the allure of losing inches in its 45 minute session, body wraps are perhaps one of the costliest spa offerings available today. If you look at spa body wraps, they predominantly have bentonite, algae and other clay, all of which can be little difficult to arrange at home.
Apart from it, the other major ingredients include:
- Eucalyptus oil etc.
These are all ingredients which are easily available on your kitchen shelf! Thus, instead of spending a big chunk in the spas and even enduring the embarrassment of being without clothes in front of strangers, you can actually get a homemade wrap prepared with alternatives like Epsom salt, green tea, sea salt, witch hazel, coconut oil etc.
They are very easy to prepare, offer you better discretion and save some serious coins for you!
Simple Ways To Ready Homemade Wraps
More often than not, you go for a spa body wrap session for the experience and to understand what exactly it is. However, you can easily do this later with some terrific DIY body wraps and reap equivalent benefits.
Let’s see how you can imitate the steps easily at home and feel as pampered and nourished!
Step 1: Exfoliate
It is important to exfoliate the area on which you are going to use the wrap. You can use a dry brush to remove the dead cells but there can be nothing better than homemade body scrub crafted out of natural ingredients.
One terrific recipe is:
- Use 1 part of coconut oil
- 2 parts of coffee or sugar granules
- Few drops of essential oil of our choice
- While coconut oil works best, you can also use olive oil or canola oil in its place. Neither coffee nor sugar granules should be big as they can tear your skin.
- The mixture should be spread generously on the body and the intended body-wrap area particularly and gently scrubbed using a loofah or a bath mitt.
- Cleanse the area well but do not moisturize at the moment because oil has already done the job.
Another alternative is to use a home microdermabrasion machine for top notch exfoliation. It is best to use the machine a day before the body wrap to avoid overwhelming the body.
Step 2: Wrap it up
Now get your ready mixture to apply on your body. We would be discussing various recipes in the next section.
- A thin layer of this mixture needs to be applied on the area which needs to be wrapped like areas which need to slim down, lose cellulite, firm up etc.
- Avoid the temptation of applying too much of the mixture as it would not lead to a better result but simply create a mess.
- Another tip is to apply the mixture in one area and wrap it up with a plastic wrap or an elastic bandage before moving to another area. For instance, you can apply to one leg, wrap it up and then move to the other leg.
- You must take care that the wrap is neither too tight nor too loose. It should allow easy breathing and should not cut away the blood circulation but should be tight enough to cause compression.
- Instead of whole body wrap, you can also do part by part wrap each day. For instance, you can do legs and lower body one day, stomach another day and chest and neck the third day. This becomes more comfortable.
Step 3: Sweat it out
Now you need to get warm and cozy by wrapping yourself in a blanket or a heating pad so that sufficient sweat oozes out of your body.
- This should be at least for 30 to 45 minutes though you get better results if done for an hour.
- You can remove the blanket or heating pad after about 40 minutes
- Just relax the rest 20 minutes by reading a book, listening to some music or even doing some light exercises to enhance the sweating.
Step 4: Unwrap your body
After about an hour, you can remove the bandages slowly and carefully.
- Next, take a shower to cleanse yourself
- Remove any extra gunk
- Do not use soap on the body or do any other thing to the area which was wrapped.
Step 5: Moisturize the body
Finally, moisturize your entire body and especially the wrapped area well and feel the magical difference to your body and skin!
Here Is The List Of Awesome Homemade Body Wraps & Recipes For Weight Loss, Detox And Reduce Cellulite:
Depending on the type of mixture that you have prepared, the body wrap can give you numerous benefits. Hence, the recipe for reducing cellulite would differ from that meant for a better detox effect.
Thus, we present recipes to help you fulfill the one major aim of yours. However, it would also fulfill your other aims but to a small extent.
1. Detox Body Wrap
Detox wraps are awesome to remove all toxins from the skin and body to lend it a health glow. Today, you need not spend too much and prepare it easily at home. You are bound to be left completely pampered and well taken care of after the session!
What you need:
- 1 cup bentonite powder( You can order this clay online or get from any health store)
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar ( do a skin test first and if required dilute with more water)
- 1 cup of water
- 2 drops of any diuretic essential oil like rosemary, grapefruit, geranium etc. (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and add more water if required till you get a spreading consistency.
- Do not mix this mixture in any metallic bowl as metal tend to react with bentonite and reduce its effectiveness.
- Use this recipe mixture in the body wrap procedure described above to feel rejuvenated after all toxins get flushed out of your body.
How it works:
Bentonite clay, also referred to as Montmorillonite is one of the most powerful healing and nutrient rich clay around which detoxifies the body both internally and externally. Composed of volcanic ash, it can produce an ‘electricity charge’ when hydrated.
- It electrical components changes after making contact with a fluid enabling it to absorb toxins, heavy metals, chemicals and other impurities. It swells like a porous sponge when mixed with water and all toxins and impurities get trapped in its pores.
- Simultaneously, it also releases its minerals like silica, calcium, magnesium, iron, calcium, sodium and potassium which the body and skin can make use of.
- It also helps provide more oxygen to the cell. Having an alkalizing effect on skin, it manifests terrific soothing properties and thus can heal various skin allergies and diseases.
Likewise, the rich content minerals, vitamins and enzymes of apple cider vinegar make it a terrific addition to any detox recipe.
- It can also bind toxins to itself and help it remove from the body.
- Inciting breakdown of the mucous and cleansing the lymph nodes, it ensures better drainage.
Cumulatively, both work to detoxify the body.
2. Cellulite Body Wrap
Cellulites are pockets of free-floating fat cells stored under the skin, mostly due to poor circulation that hinders the flush out of toxins and water from the body, causing it to further bloat out. Having a distinct appearance like that of the dimpled surface of an orange peel or cottage cheese, cellulites can be typically found on the hips, butts and legs.
Due to the heating effect of body wraps, the skin gets warm and thus the blood rushes to the surface. This helps in better absorption of the ingredients into the blood stream which further expedites the removal of toxins and other impurities causing cellulite deposition, water retention and other obesity problems.
What you need:
- 1 cup seaweed powder
- 3 tbsp. or 45 ml of almond oil or olive oil
- 2 cups of warm water or warm coffee water
- 2 drops of anti-cellulite oil like Rosemary, juniper or fennel.
- Mix all ingredients well in a non-metallic container.
- Ensure that the consistency is mud like and not watery. Add the essential oil.
- Follow all the five steps of using the body wrap but using this recipe mixture to get rid of cellulite.
- It can be little difficult to apply in your butt, hips and thighs all by yourself. Hence it’s best to seek some help in application.
- Stand over few spread out papers or disposable plastics to avoid mess.
How it works:
Rich in natural vitamins and minerals, sea weed is known to replenish the skin with its own minerals and vitamins and even tighten it to work as an anti-aging ingredient.
- A natural exfoliating agent, it improves blood circulation draws out extra water as well as toxins and help get rid of cellulite fats.
- Its proteins, vitamins, minerals and lipis are easily absorbed by the skin by direct diffusion. It tones, tightens and firms the skins.
- Caffeine content of coffee water infuses its antioxidants and tightens the skin by pulling out extra water and enabling better flush-out of toxins.
Cumulatively, the skin looks toned and firmed while the area appears slimmer.
3. Epsom Salt Sea Detox Body Wrap
Salt body wraps are excellent to help you lose weight, reduce inches and cellulites as well as detoxify your body while improving the skin quality. It can reduce inflammation and flush out toxins from the body. It is highly beneficial as it is readily absorbed by the body. However, remember to use good quality salt to reap actual benefits.
What you need:
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 4 cups of purified warm water( one can instead use chamomile or any other herbal tea water as well instead of plain water)
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil/ coconut oil/almond oil
- 2 drops of rosemary essential oil
- An old sheet
- Exfoliate your body well and rinse off any ingredients from your body.
- Mix boiled water or tea water and Epsom salt in a sink or bath tub.
- Once the salt gets completely dissolved, soak the sheet into the mixture.
- Mix the essential and carrier oil and massage it into your body.
- Ensure that the sheet is warm and not overly hot and wrap it around your body keeping your arms and head free.
- Wrap the plastic around the body so that the sheet remains on the skin.
- Lie down on a blanket for an hour to keep warm
- Remove after an hour and shower with room temperature water to remove any residues on skin.
How it works:
Epsom salt has a crystal like structure which dissolves in water to form magnesium sulphate which is a pure compound. Its biggest advantage is that is readily absorbed by the skin.
- This replenishes the magnesium levels in the body which in turn facilitates better absorption of other nutrients and flushes out of toxins and impurities.
- The salt is known to bring you relief from pains and aches, boost energy and stamina and help you feel more relaxed.
- The oils in it enhance the detoxifying effect and soothe the skin.
4. Ginger Body Wrap
This is a highly effective warp in increasing the blood circulation which causes better supply of nutrients and better flush out of toxins. Thus, all you cellulite problems, water retention and skin problems start diminishing and you have a healthier and slimmer body.
What you need:
- 2 ginger roots of 4 inches each
- 4 tablespoons of bentonite clay powder or kaolin clay powder
- 15 large strawberries
- Warm water as required
- Put all ingredients in a blender to blend well.
- Add water if required to make it reach the desired consistency.
- Follow all the steps of using a body wrap.
- However, do not keep the wrap for more than 40 minutes.
How it works:
Ginger is an amazing root which is highly beneficial for the body.
- It not only gives you relief from body pain and aches but also cures cramps, improves metabolism, blood circulation and even has anti-cancer properties.
- It is an effective warming agent in body wraps and helps in detoxifying, cellulite as well as inches reduction and better flush out of toxins due to improved circulation.
- Strawberries have terrific cleansing astringent properties and we already know how the clay helps in achieving all our health and beauty benefits.
All three ingredients work together as an excellent circulation stimulant.
Notes: One can enhance the effect of the wrap by adding other ingredients like apple cider vinegar and nutmeg instead of strawberry.
5. Olive Oil Detox Homemade Body Wrap
This is a quick and easy body wrap mixture to try if you are unable to get hold of any form of clay. However, its effectivity is comparatively less than the results that you would achieve if some clay powder gets added to it.
What you need:
- 2 cups of olive oil
- 8 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops of either lavender, juniper berry, thyme or fennel essential oil
- Exfoliate your skin
- Combine all oils and pour in a squirt bottle
- Shake the bottle well and squirt the oil liberally all over the body
- Wrap your body with plastic film and stay warm under a blanket
- Have a room temperature bath after an hour once you have removed the film.
How it works:
Olive oil is a powerhouse of vitamin E, polyphenols and anti-oxidants which can easily fight the free radicals and expedite the detoxifying process.
- Its vitamin C and bioflavonoid content increase the urine flow to eliminate water retention.
- Its oleic acid content helps the body to manufacture oleoylethanolamide which helps in reducing the fat deposits as well as reduce appetite.
- The oil also easily absorbs fat from the blood and helps in its elimination. Thus, you have a slimmer and a detoxified body.
Notes: One can add basil to the mixture for increased effect.
6. Chocolate Body Wrap
Indulge in this luxury body wrap for a heavenly effect on the skin, body and mood. It is decadent on your senses while simultaneously nourishes, soothes and hydrates your body well! Moreover, it tastes great and leaves you smelling awesome!
What you need:
- Half cup dark chocolate chips
- 5 Strawberries
- One third cup honey
- Half cup champagne or beer ( optional)
- Place the chocolate chips in a glass microwave dish and place it in the microwave for a couple of minutes till it gets completely melted and smooth.
- Put strawberries, honey and champagne in a blender and blend until completely smooth
- Blend melted chocolate and blended mixture to a smooth paste.
- Follow the body wrap procedure. Ensure that the mixture is slightly warm at the time of application.
- If required, you can spritz some water on your body while wrapping so that the mixture does not get hardened.
- You might need some help with this wrap.
- You can remove this wrap after 20-30 minutes.
How it works:
The heat generated in the body wrap expedites the lymphatic drainage and helps in the reduction of cellulite.
- The smell of chocolate is known to induce a ‘happy feeling’ in you to leave you in a calm and positive mood.
- It also moisturized, hydrates, tightens, firms and tones the skin while reshaping and sculpting your body.
- Its theobromine content is highly beneficial in burning body fat and eliminating cellulite.
- The natural oils and emollients of cocoa butter contained in chocolate is a rich treat for your skin.
- The high antioxidants of the dark chocolate help revitalize the skin, boost collagen and elastin production in the skin to defy aging symptoms, kill free radicals in the blood while stimulating and improving blood circulation.
- Strawberry is known for its astringent and anti-aging properties. Champagne or beer can enhance the properties of chocolate to give you added effect.
7. The All-Star Body Wrap
This body wrap allows you to reap the benefits of clay and seaweed which are not only nourishing but jumpstarts the cell metabolism while expediting detoxification. It works as a complete package to leave you thoroughly pampered and slimmer!
What you need:
- Half cup of seaweed powder
- Half cup of white clay
- 2 cups of apple cider vinegar
- 3 drops of any diuretic essential oil of your choice
- Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Add water or clay if required to get the required spreading consistency.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar of sensitive to it
- Use the same procedure as that of body wraps but using this mixture.
How it works:
We already know how the clay and vinegar benefits our body. The slippery, stringy algae seaweed is also highly beneficial for our skin.
- Rich in minerals and nutrients, it supplies them to get easily absorbed via the skin by direct diffusion.
- Simultaneously, it attracts all toxins and impurities on the skin surface to get eliminated as sweat.
- Being chock full of proteins, vitamins and minerals, the sea weed can loosen the dead skin and get it eliminated.
- Its antioxidants, essential fatty acids and Vitamin A promote the production of collagen and elastin to tone and firm the skin and eliminate any wrinkles and fine lines.
- By direct diffusion of vitamins and minerals, it contours the body to eliminate cellulite and fats whilst leaving a smoother skin with much less undesirable marks.
Notes: No metallic utensils of any kind should be used here as it may react with clay and algae.
8. Tight Skin, Skinny Jeans Wrap for Weight Loss
Not fitting into your skinny jeans or a tight dress? Try this simple and amazing wrap and just glide back into your jeans or body fitting dress! This will seriously help you lose some inches instantly which can get permanent, provided you exercised regularly along with balanced diet. Check out:
What you need:
- 1 cup bentonite powder
- 2 cups of green tea brewed
- 2 drops of diuretic essential oil of your choice( optional)
- Mix all ingredients till a smooth paste is formed of the right consistency
- Use all the 5 steps of using body wraps with this mixture for application
How it works:
We already know how the bentonite powder works. The green tea with its rich antioxidants and slimming power enhances the functioning of the body wrap for some instant cellulite removal and water flush-out to ooze a slimmer vibe!
Notes: Using the Matcha green powder to prepare the green tea solution can give you better consistency. If required, you can add more green tea to get the required consistency.
9. Relaxation Body Wrap
Nature has endowed us with numerous herbs whose healing and soothing properties cannot be touted enough. Chamomile certainly is one of the leading herbs amongst them. Imbibe all its benefits through this extremely relaxing body wrap!
What you need:
- 5 chamomile tea bags
- About 1 litre of warm pure water
- 50 ml of olive oil or almond oil
- 2 drops of essential oil of either lavender or rosemary
- An old sheet
- Put three cups of boiling water in a bowl and allow the tea bags to steep in it for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile scrub your body well.
- Mix all oils and massage it well into the skin
- Now pour the warm colored tea water in a sink and soak the sheet well in it.
- Wrap it around the body leaving arms and head free
- Wrap the plastic around snugly
- Relax under a blanket for about 40 minutes
- Rinse with a warm shower
How it works:
Chamomile tea has high anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is known to reduce stress and depression, relax the muscles and heal the skin while moisturizing and nourishing it.
- Thus you feel completely de-stressed and rejuvenated after this wrap while enjoying all other benefits of a body wrap.
10. The Caliente Body Wrap
This body wrap can be especially useful for you if are suffering from muscle pain. Its therapeutic effect leaves you refreshed and relaxed!
What you need:
- 2 table spoons of cayenne powder
- 10 tablespoons of white clay
- 20 tablespoons of pure warm water
- 2 drops of diuretic essential oil of your choice(optional)
- Combine all ingredients except essential oil to form a smooth paste
- Now add the essential oil
- You can warm the paste before applying on the painful area
- Wrap the area well with a plastic film to increase the heat effect
- Do not keep it for more than 10 minutes
- Rinse off the area with warm water
How it works :
Cayenne has terrific anti-inflammatory properties to relieve serious muscle pain as well as arthritis pain, can increase the blood circulation, improve oxygenation and heal dry and flaky skin to make it hydrated, soft and supple.
- Stimulating the blood flow, it increases the lymphatic action leading to terrific detoxification and cellulite reduction.
- It boosts the detoxification process as well as cellulite reduction.
- It also works as an appetite suppressant.
- Because of its capsaicins content, it increases the body’s heat production by burning of fats i.e. thermogenesis.
- Consequently, it is a great fat melting agent, especially for belly fat.
The clay accelerates the mechanism while soothes the skin to balance out.
Notes: Due to its hot properties, Cayenne can cause burning sensations and even burn your skin. Thus its wrap should not be kept for a long duration. Again, it’s important to test the powder on our skin first. If sensitive to it, its amount should be reduced and the clay’s amount increased in the recipe.
11. The Banana Body Wrap
The banana wrap by itself is simply not effective. However, we made it delicious and more effective by adding some cocoa powder to it to spike up its advantages. The mixture not only smelled heavenly but was extremely delicious as well. However, it’s functioning as a body wrap left much to be desired.
What you need:
- 3 to 5 ripe bananas
- Half to one cup buttermilk or milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of pure unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Gramflour as required
- Put all ingredients in a blender except gramflour and blend until smooth
- Usually, the mixture gets too watery. Add gramflour to get the required consistency. Avoid it if not required.
- Follow the usual body wrap method
How it works:
The high antioxidants and hydrating properties of the cocoa powder repairs and moisturizes the skin well. All other ingredients nourish and pamper the skin to eliminate dead skin, lighten tone and diminish scars.
Notes: While this may not serve the true purpose of a body wrap, it can work as a terrific body mask to let you have a smooth and supple skin.
Homemade Body Wrap Rules
The main purpose of the body wraps is to make you as hot and sweaty as possible. No matter whether you are looking to lose weight, hydrate your skin or detoxify your body, you need to follow some well tried and tested rules to get the most out of your body wrap sessions. If you become careless or indolent with them, you are guaranteed to end up with results well below your satisfaction level!
Thus, let’s get the rule imprinted on our minds to follow diligently each time we body wrap:
1. The Right Ingredients
For your wraps to be really effective and yield the optimal cellulite-busting, fat-fighting, skin-glowing, detoxifying results, there can be no compromise in using a high quality organic ingredients. Generic would never give you the inch-shifting results! Another point of consideration is that they should be blended well to form a smooth and even paste.
2. Pre-Made Body Wrap Kits
Sometimes due to leading a hectic and busy life or just being plain lazy, we tend to take the fast lane by opting for the pre-made body wraps. However, it is strongly recommended to avoid this temptation. One big reason is that most of them would have synthetic ingredients with potential harsh side-effects. Moreover, remember that you just need to order few ingredients like the clay, algae etc. Once the ingredients are at your place, it is bound to last long and it just takes a few minutes to prepare the mixture. Much of the ingredients already exist in your kitchen.
Exfoliating is the key to removing all obstacles like dead skin from the body surface to facilitate optimal absorption of nutrients and the best results of the body wrap. Jump into slightly hot shower or allow steam to really open your pores while scrubbing to extract maximum benefits out of the body wrap session!
4. Fight Fat With Water
Hydration is crucial for an effective body wrap session. Water is needed by your body to flush out the toxins as well as the fat cells from your body. It is water that would actually help you shrink the fat cells to finally eliminate fat from it. Again, you need to sweat which needs an adequate water supply. Else you might dehydrate and get sick. For added kick, you can spice your water with some lemon, berries or even honey.
If you desire your results to remain permanent and not bounce back to old status, it is important to eat clean and healthy as well as stick to at least a basic exercise regime. Eating French fries, cheese burgers or other unhealthy foods will not cut it! You might find your efforts going down the drain!
6. Stay Consistent
Like all things, consistent and diligent work is the key to success! While a wrap session result might leave you on seventh heaven, it is important to keep doing it consistently for sustained results. Initially, 1-2 wraps per week is recommended for a month. However, do not get too greedy for it will do more harm than good. Keep experimenting till you get the perfect mix for yourself.
7. Don’t Overdo it
With body wraps, it is very easy to give in to the temptation to overdo it. However, it is important to set realistic goals and steadily work towards it. It is a slow and gradual process and not a procedure to give you overnight results. Remember, it is your skin and your body that would ultimately get abused!
Tips For Body Measurements
Body wraps are all about instant inch loss than weight loss! However, it is difficult to ascertain the reduction with eyes alone. Hence, the need to measure using a tape measure arises. The below mentioned tips would help boost our endeavors.
- It is always recommended that you keep a chart for before and after inch measurements of specific parts to verify the results and effectivity as well as analyze results over a period of time like a month.
- Always stand in the same position while measuring. The muscles must always remain relaxed and same amount of tension should be employed each time.
- Measure at least three areas before you wrap.
- To measure the same spot before and after the session, it can be marked with a sketch pen or paint for easy identification.
- It’s only after a series of wraps that you would start getting more drastic results.
Final Words About Body Wraps
Unlike topical creams, body wraps are an ideal way to address problems inside out! They are the perfect answer if done right! Remember some of these final tips on them.
- The skin should be cleaned well before even scrubbing. Avoid soaps containing lanolin as they tend to clog pores. A hot shower is great to ensure squeaky clean skin and open pores.
- There should be no lotions or perfumes on your skin. You can rub specific areas with alcohol to open your pores.
- Ensure a smooth mixture for an even application on the skin. Most of the time, a thin layer of mixture especially that of clay or seaweed works better. Too much will lend you no extra benefits but just make things messy.
- It is always recommended to use warm and not scalding hot mixtures during application for better results.
- While opting for a full body wrap, try to leave no skin exposed. Cover even your knees, ankles, neck etc.
- The leg wraps should continue as high as the groin.
- Once your body wrap goals have been used, lessen its frequency to just once a fortnight or month for maintenance.
- If you have sensitive skin or otherwise, it’s smart to spot test for any allergies and reactions.
- During the session, you must unwrap immediately and rinse well if you start feeling discomfort or any stinging and burning sensations. However, light tingling and warmth are normal sensations.
- It is advisable to consult the doctor if any contraindications are experienced.
- While drinking enough water is recommended before a wrap, one should drink at least three litres of water daily to remain healthy and hydrated.
- Drinking detoxifying juice, cutting on consumption of salt and sugar and consuming fish oil pills along with a healthy diet would yield better results.
- Intake of protein rich diet would help minimize cellulite faster.
- Body wraps should not be done for pregnant, nursing and menstruating females and for people suffering from constipation.
- Wraps are not meant for children.
- Do not even try to eat the mixture.
Now that you know all about home wraps, we hope that you are now rushing to try it now! Do remember to share your results with our readers!