|Vanessa Anne Hudgens, a thoroughbred Sagittarian is a singer and an American actor who rose to fame when she played GABRIELLA MONTEZ in the famous series, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. She also was seen in many movies and television sitcoms by Disney Channel, and in 2003, her film debut was with THIRTEEN,2003, which was a teeny weeny drama movie, where she played a supporting role. Her mainstream rise to fame came about with the trilogy of HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, and then the famous relationship she had with Hollywood actor Zac Effron. Without much ado, since you want to know more about the famous diva of Hollywood, let’s take a sneak peek into her life, shall we? Please read on and enjoy.|
|Name||Vanessa Anne Hudgens|
|Birthday Date||14 December 1988|
|Birth Place||Salinas, California, United States|
|Eye Color||Dark eyes|
|Hair Color||Dark hair|
|Education||Since she began singing at a very early age, she has had no formal education as such, but was homeschooled throughout. She also for a short period of time attended Orange County High School of the Arts.|
|Marital Status||not given|
- Vanessa dated Drake in 2005 when she appeared on his show where they first met- DRAKE AND JOSH. It is rumored that she ‘sexted’ her nude pictures to him back then. Drake denied the facts though, however, it became an internet sensation when it came around on the internet, it became a sensation. But again, media sources say all this was a rumor, and the dating thing was a fad.
- With Zac Effron, Hollywood hottie, and actor, Vanessa had quite a relationship of five years from 2005 – 2010, and the two of them were together in the famous HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL series too. Their relationship was strong, both on screen and in their private lives too. No drama and no cheating was involved in this relationship, and no one knows why the two called it quits in 2011.
- Vanessa dated Josh Hutcherson in 2011, when they were on the sets filming for a movie JOURNEY 2: The MYSTERIOUS ISLAND. The dating scene was shortlived though, from January to September that year and then it was downhill.
- At the moment, she is with Austin Butler, from 2011.
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
Favorite Things and Hobbies
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993),
Moulin Rouge! (2001)
- Local plays and musicals productions -Carousel, The Wizard of Oz, The King and I, The Music Man, and Cinderella
- Sitcom- Still Standing, and
- Drama Film debut- THIRTEEN
- Vanessa was the face of Neutrogena, and Candie’s clothing line campaign (Spring 2011)
- Mobio INsider
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Elton Johns AIDS Foundation to name a few
Remuneration: not given
Net Worth: not given
Vanessa Hudgens Weight Loss
The actress is well known for her ninety minutes workout with a personal trainer, six days a week at the gym, which is why she has an amazing physique. She does a lot of kettlebell workout, which she began for the movie SUCKER PUNCH, 2011, and has not stopped ever since. Along with that, she also engages in yoga and pilates to stay fit, cardio too is a part of her routine.
Vanessa looks stunning always and in whatever she chooses to wear, and it seems like the teen body she has will never fade away, thanks to the diet plan she is strict about. For the actor, it would be five small meals a day, and no chocolates, junk food items etc. She eats whatever she eats, and makes sure it is healthy and with plenty of water all day long. This is how she eats her small five meals a day;
- For breakfast, she has an omelette with oatmeal and fruits, and almonds.
- For snacking brunch options, it is a fruit with milk or curd or yogurt
- For lunch, she has a lot of proteins and fiber, with a spinach salad and grilled chicken
- Evening snacking options would be fresh juice and fruits
- For dinner, she loves salmon fish, salad and a few slices of brown bread
Facts About Celebrity
- Her father was a firefighter and her mother was a corporate office job holder
- Her dogs names are Shadow and Cheetah.
- Her official website is WWW.VANESSAHUDGENSOFFICIAL.COM
- Her grandparents from both sides were well-known musicians
- She has worked in productions such as Cinderella and Carousel from the age of 8 in local theatres
- Vanessa is crazy about thriller and horror movies
- The debut studio album she recorded and named V was done in two months flat
- Vanessa wanted to study business management in college
- Vanessa aspired to be one of the contestants on the famous American Idol 2002
- Vanessa is a very soft-spoken person and quite an introvert by nature, and very sensitive too.
Well, that was most of it for Vanessa, and if you have more to add to it, write in!