Quite often, we use all the best DIY methods to get rid of the pesky dandruff from our scalp and yet wouldn’t find the results we desire. In a bid to get rid of dandruff for good, we also check around with the best hair doctors and trichologists to get the clean and clear scalp we need. We are often prescribed medications and special shampoos such as Nizoral shampoo to achieve the same. But what is Nizoral shampoo and how does it help? Is it really good as an anti-dandruff formula? Will dandruff really find its way out? Let’s take a look.
Apart from helping with banishing dandruff, Nizoral shampoo also helps maintain healthy hair and prevents our strands from breaking or falling. We all know how annoying dandruff can be and if left unchecked, it can be cause for hairfall too. This is why, hair specialists and hair doctors the world over recommend topical treatments to begin with – Nizoral anti dandruff shampoo being the most popular one amongst them all. Don’t believe us? Read the numerous Nizoral shampoo reviews around that say so!
[ Also Read Best Shampoo For Hair In India At Reasonable Prices ]
The topical anti-fungal treatment helps with hair loss of varied kinds, hair breakage and anti-infestation of the scalp because of germs, dirt, chemical build-up and more. Nizoral shampoo hair loss is more of an over the counter treatment, but we would strongly advise speaking to your doctor first, getting a prescription for the hair treatment you need and knowing what strength of the Nizoral shampoo hair regrowth or anti dandruff formula you should be using.
Is It Easy To Use?
Nizoral shampoo is very easy to use; just like your normal shampoo but with the guidance of your doctor. Without a prescription, a very low strength version of the shampoo is available over the counter, which can be good to combat minute hair loss and dandruff problems. However, if it is a major dandruff and hair loss issue that you are suffering, remember, the shampoo isn’t the Bible of anti-hairloss and dandruff issues, so it is wise to get other medications involved for the same – hence, speaking to your doctor, once again we emphasize is a must.
[ Also Read: Best Ayurvedic Shampoo In India ]
Who Can Use Nizoral Shampoo?
Doctors would prescribe the shampoo to anyone who suffers from the following.
- Dandruff issues
- Scalp issues
- Hair loss
- Scalp infestation and
- Androgenetic issues
Are There Any Side-Effects?
By using Nizoral shampoo, one can gain a lot of benefits, and talking about Nizoral shampoo side effects, the same would be very minor. The minor side effects could be rashes, hives, etc., which last for a few hours to a day and then subsides. But if you do notice a change in the skin texture, prolonged skin blisters, itchy and irritated skin or dry skin, get in touch with your doctor at once for suggestions on what to do. Since Nizoral shampoo controls scaling and flaking of the skin, and itching too, it is mostly advised to use the formula two times a week to control dandruff issues. However, in addition to the doctor’s advice, one should read the instructions and also the Nizoral shampoo ingredients on the label of the bottle carefully.
[ Also Read: Best Kerastase Shampoos In India For All Hair Types ]
- Nizoral shampoo is for external use only, and if you have an injured scalp, broken scalp or a scalp with inflammations, or if you have allergies upon using this shampoo the first time, you should stop using it at once.
- When learning how to use Nizoral shampoo, allow none of its ingredients to enter your eyes. If by chance that happens, cold water should be splashed to rinse the eyes clean at once.
- We did mention about the minor side effects of using the shampoo, and they last minimally. However, don’t take a chance if you feel uncomfortable with the same, and speak to a doctor as soon as possible.
- Women who are nursing new born babies or expectant mothers too, should ask their doctors if it is safe to use the product or not.
- Children below the age of twelve shouldn’t be using this shampoo at all. If they swallow its contents, it could lead to poisoning of the blood. In such cases, getting in touch with the poison control centre is a must. Do keep it out of reach of kids.
[ Also Read: Best Organic Shampoo For Long Gently Flowing Locks ]
We hope this comprehensive information on Nizoral shampoo comes in handy. Do speak to your doctor about the same and please remember, your doctors words would take precedence over what is written here.
Images Source: pinterest