|14 May 1987 [celebrity_age_calc data=”1987-05-14″]
|Muslim Pathan (you can say Islam)
|Schooling not known; College from Rizvi College of Science (Mumbai)
|Actress and Model
|One younger Sister; No clue about Zarine’s Brother
|None as yet
|None as yet
As per info available, Zarine Khan lives with her mom, sister and nana.
According to reports, Zarine Khan has been in a relationship with Diamond Platnumz. No more spice on this available.
Zareen Khan Body Status:
|5 ft 7 inches
Zarine Khan Without Makeup:
Catch a glimpse of some of her pics sans makeup.
Favorite Things and Hobbies:
|Junk Food and Chocolate
|Maldives and Thailand
|Purplelight perfume by Salvador Dali
|Vidya Balan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Madhuri Dixit Nene, Rani Mukherji and Angelina Jolie
|Jab We Met, Titanic and Avatar
First Debut: Veer (2010)
Brand Endorsements: Sweet Dreams Lounge (a clothing brand) and Samalkha Group of Institutions
Career Achievements: For “Veer” (her debut film), Zarine got the Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut.
Remuneration: Not known
Net Worth: Not known
Zarine Khan Weight Loss:
From 100 kilos to 57 kilos, is enough body inspiration for the already-slim fitness babes. Don’t you think? This is the story of Zarine Khan.
This could be one reason why a weight loss pill company approached the actress to endorse their controversial product for which she was offered a whopping sum of 1 crore. Pretty astonishing but she rejected the offer.
Confirming her decision, Zarine told the media: “I cannot endorse something I don’t believe in. I work very hard every day in the gym and believe there are no shortcuts to weight loss.”
What was the reason behind her putting on 100 kilos when she was in her teens? JUNK FOOD which was Zarine’s sole passion.
Says she “I was so laid-back. I didn’t care about my weight, although people repeatedly asked me to watch it.”
Plus since she wanted to become a doctor, she never cared about her weight. When she found her career dream not happening, she decided to become a model. But to do that, she had to lose the flab. This is when she decided to shed those EXTRA KILOS. Within a year or so, with the help of right diet and exercise, she lost 43 kg!
The credit also belongs to Zarine’s gym instructor Yasmin Karachiwala.
Zarine has this to say “Every morning, I do Pilates for an hour and weight training thrice a week with Yasmin. I also do some swimming and jogging and eat every two hours to increase my metabolic rate. Sweets and fried food are a strict no!”
“Pilates is very challenging and that is what I like about it. It’s fun and hardly feels like exercise. I’ve recently started yoga with Twinkle Singh and she has completely changed my body. It has toned me up and stretched my muscles. There is a definite transformation. Since there is no equipment used, it is something I can do even in my hotel room when I am travelling so I can stay committed.”
On dieting, this is what the stunner Zarine Khan has to say –
“I hate the concept of dieting. I think it’s very unrealistic. I don’t deny myself anything. I stick to a high protein diet which has a lot of veggies and juices. I am obsessed with drinking a lot of water. I needed to make fitness a part of my lifestyle. I can never workout for an hour at a stretch so my trainers create 20-minute workouts for me.”
Breakfast: Two egg whites, brown bread toast, sprouts and fruits.
Lunch and dinner: Brown rice, stir-fried vegetables, and grilled chicken
Snacks: Sprouts or clear soups, and Coconut water
Facts About Celebrity:
- Zarine had her mind set on becoming a doctor but since she was not in a financially happy situation she had to give up her career pursuits.
- Zarine did a Punjabi film “Jatt James Bond”. This was in 2014. And she was hugely appreciated for her acting in this film.
- Reading is the favorite hobby of Zarine Khan.
- Though she mainly works in Hindi films, Zarine has also worked in Punjabi and Tamil language films.
- Talk of languages, and Zarine can speak in Hindi, English, Urdu, and Marathi.
- Zarine Khan was the showstopper when she walked the ramp for jewellery brand YS18 at India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), 2012.
- In Punjabi film Jatt James Bond, Zarine’s performance was hugely praised. Komal Nahta (film critic) wrote “Zarine Khan delivers an award-winning performance. She is extraordinary and lives the role of Lalli, making every scene in which she appears immensely watchable for her brilliance!” Kudos to her.
Hope you liked this post on Zarine Khan. Write in and tell us in the comments section below.
Images Source: pinterest