If there is an evergreen topic blasting the internet and social engines at all times of the year it has to be weight loss. And most of us have the tummy tuck weight loss recipes at the tip of our fingers. But did you ever hear of 5 days of Egg Fast?
By seeing the word ‘fast’, does it mean you are to have less of eggs or more? It means the minimum way to do the egg fast is eating 6 eggs and 6 tbsp fat on a daily basis. Plus there are yummy recipes which you can make and enjoy at home, for brunch or for a picnic. This should sound news to egg lovers, what say?
Components Of Egg Fast Diet:
An egg fast diet comprises of nothing but eggs, healthy fats and full-fat cheese which you need to consume for 3 to 5 days in a row. The only egg diet makes it necessary for you to eat at least 6 eggs on a daily basis, and follow it up by taking 1 tbsp of fat for each egg that you consume. A word of caution here – the ounces of cheese you eat should not exceed the number of eggs you take each day.
How does this egg fast diet benefit you? Provided you stick to the guidelines mentioned above, your body gets a well-balanced mix of macronutrients at the end of the day: extremely low carb, fat, and moderate protein. The only egg diet means there is no fiber intake meaning no greens, seeds or meals.
This kind of a diet should be kept low-term. Additionally, you can consume potassium, magnesium and vitamin supplements too on a daily basis. And wash down this high-powered intake with loads and loads of water (say about 10 cups a daily on a minimal basis).
Does The Egg Fast Diet Work:
Following the fast, people keep reporting successful weight loss or weight maintenance for a longer period of time. That’s good to say the least. But for now, let us have a ready reckoner on the rules behind egg diet to lose weight fast. So if you want to get back to the hourglass figure you keep reading in magazines and the internet, then here are ‘egg rules’:
- Eat Eggs as the main source of protein and fat.
- Six eggs to be taken on a daily basis.
- The last egg should be taken at least 3 hours before bedtime.
- For every egg that you consume, you are to eat 1 Tbsp of healthy fat.
- An egg is to be taken half an hour after you have done your walking.
- You need to take your meals after every 3 hours, but no later than every 5 hours.
- Even if you are not hungry, you need to eat at least 1 egg as per schedule.
- Eat 1 ounce of cheese (which is full fat) for every egg consumed.
- Up to 3 cans of diet soda is permitted daily.
- Cut down on hot sauces and spices. The sauces you take should be low carb.
- Low carb sweeteners are permissible.
If you are suffering from high cholesterol, then going for egg diet fast weight loss program is not a feasible option.
With many of you exploring options for weight loss given the desk-bound jobs and less of physical exercises, egg fast diet could go a long way in cutting down calories, provided you follow the tips of only egg diet religiously.
I would love to know your reactions to egg diet to lose weight fast. Those of you who are already on the egg fast mission, do leave in your comments. The more, the merrier.