It is a well-known fact that fashion is ever evolving and our Bollywood fashion updates often prove this point to the tiniest detail. The B-town beauties recent sightings swept away our worries and in fact turned out to be a total stress buster. The divas were spotted spending their precious time smiling at the shutterbugs, waving to their admirers and entertaining us.
Firstly, kudos to their energy levels and secondly, that’s one hell of a fashion bonanza, to begin with-
Badrinath Ki Dulhania promotions have kept our young, dynamic lady, Alia Bhatt quite busy. But she didn’t compromise with her style game and ensured she looked as fresh as a flower at all her appearances. Let us decode her keeper styles-
[Also Read: Alia Bhatt]
1. To the screening of the film, while we expected the diva to wear a gown or go ethnic style, she chose a Rockstar look. Over a pair of Adidas black skin fit pants, she pulled on a Balenciaga jacket that looked very bit splendid. Silver metallic sneakers and no accessories theme suited the style well.
2. The diva was spotted in New York city promoting her film and she looked summery and fresh in an Archana Rao yellow number. The Only denim jacket added coolness quotient to the look. Dior shoes accompanied her on this venture.
Here are 3 more looks the pretty lady was spotted in during the weekend-
L- In Natasha Davda creation, Alia looked refreshing and soothing to the eyes.
C – Alia pulled out a racer style in red hot Gucci outfit.
R – In a pastel toned Prabal Gurung dress with the snowflakes applique, Alia looked sweet as a pie. Simply love her soft swirl hairdo!
Styling credits: Ami Patel and Sanjay Kumar Dauhaliya
Not so fervently as Alia, but Anushka has also taken the road of promoting her upcoming film, Phillauri.
1. She was spotted looking casual yet trendy in a Masaba Gupta outfit. The uptight half bun, the reflectors, and tan-colored shoes rounded her style nice and easy.
2. Anushka appeared on The Kapil Sharma show to promote her film Phillauri in a simple outfit from Hemant & Nandita. The floral halter neck, cut-out shoulder top is definitely making into our closet! The soft, neatly done hair was far better on her than the half bun curls. What do you say?
Styling credits: Alia Al Rufai
The gorgeous lady of elegance and grace, Vidya Balan stepped up to promote her upcoming film Begum Jaan in her signature style which we always admire.
[Also Read: Vidya Balan]
1. Her indo-western styles are catching the swift of the air and thoroughly inspiring most of us. In a Megha & Jigar outfit, along with Kista jewelry and wearing Tresmode sandals, she carved an interesting look. Smokey eyes, coral lips, and soft hairdo finished her beauty theme.
2. Vidya Balan dressed purely like a begum in a brown shade Anavila sari. Though the Mines of Design jewelry blended with the color of the outfit, they surely added charm to her look. The nose ring from Inaayat jewels enhanced the beauty of her sharp nose. Thick black liner, coral lips, and curls kept the begum style intact.
At the Sony Pics Network event, Sophie Choudhry dressed sensuous and hot in a Rohit Gandhi & Rahul Khanna body con dress. The songstress with her soft waves hairdo, smokey eyes, and red hot lips was every bit gorgeous.
Sonakshi set off to the trailer launch of Noor the film, in a chic style. In a powder blue Lavish Alice outfit, she looked stunning. Aldo heels, Melorra layered necklaces, and Eina Ahluwalia rings were her choices of accessories for her style.
Styling credits: Aastha Sharma
[Also Read: Sonakshi Sinha]
For Pond’s Media Interaction on Women’s day, Disha Patani rolled out a rocker style. In a cut-out shoulder white top and leather pants from Zara, she looked smart and sassy. Disha chose white Woods Collection heels to complement her black and white theme. Flavia Giuliodori, the beauty expert played a no-makeup look on the diva. Sanky, the hair expert won our hearts with the cascading curls on her.
Styling credits: Leepakshi Ellawadi
1. Sexy and stunning was Shilpa Shetty at an event in Dallas. She flaunted her curves and toned body in a burgundy colored Lola by Suman B flowing outfit. Jimmy Choo shoes complemented her outfit in a neutral shade. Her signature hairdo, her fierce eyes rocked her look.
Styling credits: Sanjana Batra
2. At an event in New York, Shilpa Shetty stunned us with vintage glamor. She looked spectacular in a Zara outfit, with Minerali earrings. Steve Madden shoes in the neutral shade were her pick for the evening.
At the Phoenix Leading Lady Awards, Karisma Kapoor was spotted in a royal Anamika Khanna black and floral outfit. Soft, straight hair and red hot lips covered her look.
Hope you enjoyed the weekend fashion along with us! Stay tuned for more fashion updates!
Images Source: instagram
Warning: Memcached::get(): could not read long value, too big in /home/vakr/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 239